Iran is harbouring bin-Laden accordin...

Iran is harbouring bin-Laden according to intelligence sources

There are 62 comments on the Karachi News.Net story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Iran is harbouring bin-Laden according to intelligence sources. In it, Karachi News.Net reports that:

Israeli intelligence claims that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and his top deputies have been living in a town in northeastern Iran for the past five years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Karachi News.Net.

ami

Winter Park, FL

#45 Jun 13, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
this is something that is exceedingly impolite. i'm not going to translate it. and it's nothing that a person would learn in school. you could really have picked ANYTHING and it would have been better than this. i guess it shows the quality of your intellect that this is the best thing you could think of.
Well he was condescending to the gentleman from Iran about his proficiency level and he bragged being linguistics in many noted above languages, so he was tested and his B.S was exposed and for you being such a “Quality”, just afangolo
Suleimanoglu

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#46 Jun 13, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
if you had just written your last sentence and not all the garbage before it, you would have made your point better.
I voluteer to re-write his piece once again.

iranian wrote:
<quoted text>

Listen here shits for bragging. ARMAGEDON IS HERE TODAY IN ISRAEL AND NOT IN BEKKA VALLEY. Well, they can bomb iran they have been talking about it for eons BUT you will be paying $50 a gallon. Bomb did not win any war. It just makes Muslims united even with non muslim. There is a line of 5 to 10 miles (of ships) going in and out of Persian Gulf near Hormuz island and you can see this line of ships passing through from iranian shores. A hovitzer would do it (to shoot at them). Listen, war is easy to start but to end it it takes a real effort.

I think he is for real.
Dave

Lehigh Acres, FL

#47 Jun 14, 2010
ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he was condescending to the gentleman from Iran about his proficiency level and he bragged being linguistics in many noted above languages, so he was tested and his B.S was exposed and for you being such a “Quality”, just afangolo
i guess you didn't bother to read any of those exchanges? i wasn't condescending to an iraqi about his proficiency level (although he failed to realize that). subtleties in language are often difficult to pick up for non-native speakers, but are frequently the key to understanding what is actually being communicated. i haven't 'dumbed things down' for him, and it don't intend to dumb things down for you either.
i'm still not going to translate your vulgar comment.

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#48 Jun 14, 2010
Suleimanoglu wrote:
<quoted text>
I voluteer to re-write his piece once again.
iranian wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here shits for bragging. ARMAGEDON IS HERE TODAY IN ISRAEL AND NOT IN BEKKA VALLEY. Well, they can bomb iran they have been talking about it for eons BUT you will be paying $50 a gallon. Bomb did not win any war. It just makes Muslims united even with non muslim. There is a line of 5 to 10 miles (of ships) going in and out of Persian Gulf near Hormuz island and you can see this line of ships passing through from iranian shores. A hovitzer would do it (to shoot at them). Listen, war is easy to start but to end it it takes a real effort.
I think he is for real.
you are right, simply bombing Iran isn't enough. we need a true Jihad. Jihad is a word that I learned right after 9/11, and I think it's a great word. We need a real Jihad, to not just make Iran into a parking lot, but to send every single muslim in the world to go be with allah. If we do this, we will no longer need worry about rabid islamic fundies blowing up our children, and we can have all the oil we need for cheap. Jihad is their word, and they started this war, so let's give them exactly what they want, Jihad, martyrdom and a first class ticket on the express flight to allah.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#49 Jun 14, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text>you are right, simply bombing Iran isn't enough. we need a true Jihad. Jihad is a word that I learned right after 9/11, and I think it's a great word. We need a real Jihad, to not just make Iran into a parking lot, but to send every single muslim in the world to go be with allah. If we do this, we will no longer need worry about rabid islamic fundies blowing up our children, and we can have all the oil we need for cheap. Jihad is their word, and they started this war, so let's give them exactly what they want, Jihad, martyrdom and a first class ticket on the express flight to allah.
Hey! Beverly Hill-Billy, Did you know that half the homeowners in Beverly Hills are Iranians, maybe start with them first, I'd like to see Beverly Hills made into a carpark.
Dave

Lehigh Acres, FL

#50 Jun 14, 2010
reza june wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see Beverly Hills made into a carpark.
me too!

“Bring it !”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Jun 14, 2010
yeah coming from the a fake state. this is not reliable source.this is a ploy for our country to engage in a war, because israel loves creating instability in the region to further their cause. propaganda brought on, so that our nation will start a war. word to the wise for our nation, take this information with a grain of salt.
Suleimanoglu

Nibong Tebal, Malaysia

#52 Jun 14, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text>you are right, simply bombing Iran isn't enough. we need a true Jihad. Jihad is a word that I learned right after 9/11, and I think it's a great word. We need a real Jihad, to not just make Iran into a parking lot, but to send every single muslim in the world to go be with allah. If we do this, we will no longer need worry about rabid islamic fundies blowing up our children, and we can have all the oil we need for cheap. Jihad is their word, and they started this war, so let's give them exactly what they want, Jihad, martyrdom and a first class ticket on the express flight to allah.
Jihad is Muslim word. The full phrase is ‘jihad fi sabilillah’, meaning ‘to strive in the path of Allah’.

Yours probably is ‘jihad fi shayatin’– jihad in the path of satan. Or ‘jihad fi nerds’ or ‘jihad fi hedonists’ or ‘jihad fi Obama’. Which doesn’t have a meaning at all.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#53 Jun 14, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
me too!
Lol, at least we agree on one thing!
Florida Conservative

Miami, FL

#54 Jun 16, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
OUTSTANDING . They want to meet Allah and who knows what other gods than it is up to us to help them do just that.

We need to remove our troops from Iraq and turn both Iraq and Iran into sand . We could do it in minutes and should.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#55 Jun 16, 2010
Florida Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
OUTSTANDING . They want to meet Allah and who knows what other gods than it is up to us to help them do just that.
We need to remove our troops from Iraq and turn both Iraq and Iran into sand . We could do it in minutes and should.
The only sand I see is inside your head, Mr floriDUH!
ami

Winter Park, FL

#56 Jun 16, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you didn't bother to read any of those exchanges? i wasn't condescending to an iraqi about his proficiency level (although he failed to realize that). subtleties in language are often difficult to pick up for non-native speakers, but are frequently the key to understanding what is actually being communicated. i haven't 'dumbed things down' for him, and it don't intend to dumb things down for you either.
i'm still not going to translate your vulgar comment.
Iguess you didn't bother to read mine, as i said you were rude to Iranian guy , not Iraqi Oh i forgot you speak 7 langugages but can't differ nationalities
Dave

Lehigh Acres, FL

#57 Jun 16, 2010
ami wrote:
<quoted text>
Iguess you didn't bother to read mine, as i said you were rude to Iranian guy , not Iraqi Oh i forgot you speak 7 langugages but can't differ nationalities
you're right. i'm not really paying attention to what you're saying. i'm not a little girl. i'm not 'playing nice' on here and neither is anyone else. if you're interested in tea parties, white gloves and receiving lines, you're in the wrong place.
this is a forum where people discuss ideas, often in a very 'rough and tumble' kind of fashion. many of the muslims on here are being paid to disseminate propaganda and are basically throwing firebombs, which seems to be par for the course for muslims. other forums on topix have nice, polite discussions... but whenever you find your way into one where muslims are posting, it's going to be all crap and propaganda all the time. finding a muslim with enough education, self control, introspection, and respect for others to engage in an actual meaningful conversation is virtually impossible.
ami

Winter Park, FL

#58 Jun 16, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right. i'm not really paying attention to what you're saying. i'm not a little girl. i'm not 'playing nice' on here and neither is anyone else. if you're interested in tea parties, white gloves and receiving lines, you're in the wrong place.
this is a forum where people discuss ideas, often in a very 'rough and tumble' kind of fashion. many of the muslims on here are being paid to disseminate propaganda and are basically throwing firebombs, which seems to be par for the course for muslims. other forums on topix have nice, polite discussions... but whenever you find your way into one where muslims are posting, it's going to be all crap and propaganda all the time. finding a muslim with enough education, self control, introspection, and respect for others to engage in an actual meaningful conversation is virtually impossible.
That is all you can come up with name calling. I am glad you are so happy with yourself and you are right about dissiminating, that is the crap you spew racist punk
Dave

Lehigh Acres, FL

#59 Jun 16, 2010
ami wrote:
<quoted text>
That is all you can come up with name calling. I am glad you are so happy with yourself and you are right about dissiminating, that is the crap you spew racist punk
oh yeah. i totally called you names. guess you don't really have a point to make on this topic (i'm guessing it's because you're 14 and don't know enough about any of it to really make substantive comments).
it's o.k. we were all young once. when you get to high school, you'll get to study some world history. feel free to come back then and chime in, i'm sure we'll all still be arguing about this then.
chosenites

AOL

#60 Jun 16, 2010
iranian wrote:
<quoted text>
just keep jew as friend !!!??? turk bad! persian bad! Aabi semite bad(bad cousin of the choosen jew !!??) well! America just need to have the jew folks they already given the key to them and they shall nver get it back ? who can get anything back from the jewish folks !!!!??/ i hope the reasonable jewish folks stop the fascist natzi storm troopers of israel.
NEVER happen....jews of America are jews first and Americans 2nd....or maybe 3rd or 4th. jews invented a god and made THEMSELVES his chosen people.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

London, England

#61 Jun 16, 2010
chosenites wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER happen....jews of America are jews first and Americans 2nd....or maybe 3rd or 4th. jews invented a god and made THEMSELVES his chosen people.
Not all Jews in America or Britain are Zionist supporters, many are quite moderate in their views and actually support the rights of the Palestinians. These seem to be mainly from the intelligentsia of the Jewish community.
Unfortunately, the moderates in Israel are drowned out by the Zionist Lukid government of Netanyahu propaganda machine, popularly known as "The Middle East Media Research Institute" (MEMRI)
ami

Winter Park, FL

#63 Jun 16, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
oh yeah. i totally called you names. guess you don't really have a point to make on this topic (i'm guessing it's because you're 14 and don't know enough about any of it to really make substantive comments).
it's o.k. we were all young once. when you get to high school, you'll get to study some world history. feel free to come back then and chime in, i'm sure we'll all still be arguing about this then.
Then F$$ u

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#64 Jun 16, 2010
Bobby wrote:
This is true. i have seen Ben Laden ordering shish kabob at a local cafe there.
I've been looking for shish kabob's for a very long time.
Watch the changes

Calgary, Canada

#66 Jun 16, 2010
Must be a false rumour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khorasan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran arrests hotel staff after Saudis pilgrims ... Jun '15 tom_ 4
News Saudi Arabia summons Iran ambassador after pois... Jun '15 Elisabetta C 1
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '14 henry 1
News Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
News Iran Cleric Calls Rushdie Fatwa 'Golden Page' F... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Onelawforall 2
More from around the web