Expatriates In U.S. Vote In Iran Elec...

Expatriates In U.S. Vote In Iran Election

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Jun 12, 2009, titled Expatriates In U.S. Vote In Iran Election. In it, CBS News reports that:

Voters Cast Ballots Nationwide; Estimated 414,000 Iranians Living In U.S. LOS ANGELES, June 12, 2009 Iranian expatriates and their children living in the United States cast ballots Friday in the Middle Eastern country's heated presidential election between incumbent Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his main rival, a reformist who favors greater freedoms and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

“It's 420 here.”

Since: Jun 07

cold comfort farm

#1 Jun 12, 2009
Big deal. We probably have as many dead folks whose ballots still count in our elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kashan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baha'i Student Expelled and Banned from Univers... Sep '16 Brexit 2
News US grants Airbus, Boeing permission to sell air... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 3
News An ancient imam at the center of Iran nuclear deal (Apr '15) Apr '15 Polaris 1
News Top Iranian cleric praises nuclear negotiations (Apr '15) Apr '15 Coolie 4
News At Friday Prayers - Top Iranian Cleric Promises... (Mar '14) Mar '14 SHIRO 1
News Iranian Muslim leader: The returning messiah 'w... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Trisha 3
News American-style burger joints are the hot new th... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Kermudgeon 1
More from around the web