"ILAM": A Beautiful Iranian Province ...

"ILAM": A Beautiful Iranian Province With Amazing Nature

There are 1 comment on the Payvand News of Iran story from Apr 6, 2012, titled "ILAM": A Beautiful Iranian Province With Amazing Nature. In it, Payvand News of Iran reports that:

In this trip we went to ILAM through QOM, ARAK, BOROJERD and KHORAM ABAD. KHORAM ABAD is central city of LORESTAN province and a big castle is there, It is named FALAK-OL-AFLAK. There is an anthropology museum in castle, where old dresses, handicraft and other cultural items of people in LORESTAN are on display.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Payvand News of Iran.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Apr 6, 2012
This report is written by a person with little or no knowlege of Elam, I am sure she did not intend to Hurt,but she did exactly that.A foolish friend is more harmful then a wise foe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ilam, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report: Iran detains Spaniards for illegal hunting (May '14) May '14 Peace for all 3
News Iran's Ilam petchem complex to be inaugurated soon (Oct '13) Oct '13 Peace for all 2
News Iran increases oil production from joint field ... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Peace for all 5
News Explosion occurs in Iran's Malekshahi County, f... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Peace for all 4
News Strong quake hits Iran, no reports on casualtie... (May '12) May '12 Pappy 2
News Iran navy chief says closing Gulf "really easy" (Dec '11) Dec '11 The man 1
News Red' sky wreaks havoc in Iran (Apr '11) Apr '11 Shiro 1
More from around the web