Police disperse Iranian protesters wi...

Police disperse Iranian protesters with tear gas

There are 1 comment on the USA Today story from Feb 14, 2011, titled Police disperse Iranian protesters with tear gas. In it, USA Today reports that:

Clashes have erupted in central Tehran's Enghelab or Revolution square between security forces and opposition protesters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Where is Tonka?”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#1 Feb 14, 2011
obamma Akbar!

slay all the infidels who walk the streets of iran in opposition to the religious nutjobs! Who do they dare to think they are? They will probably start fornicating in the streets and tossing off their bukra's and Shaving their beards!

iran must stop this collapse into anarchy, before the devil bush takes over the land of persia.

Yes police, smash them down, grind them under your boots. May their blood paint the streets so that your religious rulers can continue to oppress everyone and fondle little boys for pleasure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormozgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exhibit of rare Qurans seeks to restore Islam i... Oct '16 MUZZIEs LUV GOATs 27
News Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Weneedjusticeplea... 3
News European churches say growing flock of Muslim r... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Andrew 3
News Iran Seizes Assyrian Church, Will Turn into - I... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Darious 7
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 4
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Muslims are liars 2
News Iran: Two Christians Recalled to Jail (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mez 1
More from around the web