Iran: Dissident cleric condemns sentences against his students

Apr 27, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Payvand News of Iran

Dissident Iranian cleric Ayatollah Dastgheib is speaking out against the judiciary for handing his students such harsh sentences.

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated May 6, 2011
CY NIC

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

How dare they defend themselves and try to protect their mosque! They should have just stood there and passively allowd themselves to be beaten unconscious by Government thugs.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

He only argued as akin to democracy in the west.
JimBob

London, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Interesting wrote:
He only argued as akin to democracy in the west.
He is arguing for common sense and decency something the regime knows little about.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

Judged:

It is extremely important that peace prevails in and around Iran and no one does anything todestabilize Iran or the region.That Persian Gulf is the energy lifeline of the world.

It is very pleasing tofind that Iran has stayed extremely stable even when there is instablity and demonstrations and unrest in many parts of Arab world.
Comment

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2011

How does Iran remain 'stable' in your mind? Could it be the excessive violence unleashed by the government to attack anyone who dares to want freedom? You say it is 'very pleasing'. You should choose your words more carefully because you give the impression that you are in favour of the oppression and the beating of the people to enable your version of 'stability' to ensue.
As for 'peace' in Iran. The worst enemy of peace from within Iran is the government itself which pushes the people to the edge with its speedy violent responss to requests for freedom.
Interesting wrote:
It is extremely important that peace prevails in and around Iran and no one does anything todestabilize Iran or the region.That Persian Gulf is the energy lifeline of the world.
It is very pleasing tofind that Iran has stayed extremely stable even when there is instablity and demonstrations and unrest in many parts of Arab world.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Call a spade a spade. Iran is very stable despite the outside desperate attepts to destabilize it.

Iran is not only stable, it is very beautiful with everything including its sweetest Persianas.
Comment

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

Perverted fool predator of women uninteresting. Loves the middle east but runs away to the west ...what a 1sr class moron.
You are so dim you havent realised that the 'stability' as you call it, is only maintained through the extreme violence of the Iranian authorities. There are only outside desparate attempts to destabilise iran in your dreams. The government of Iran has destabilised the nation through their corrupt and violent management system.'You want freedom? Then you must die!' Yes a truly stable country ..hahaha!
Interesting wrote:
Call a spade a spade. Iran is very stable despite the outside desperate attepts to destabilize it.
Iran is not only stable, it is very beautiful with everything including its sweetest Persianas.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

And the fact is much so true
Comment cries his very blue
Aint got brain,got no clues
Comment only got his blues

Comment can't discuss a thing
About interesting he does sing
Knows no other thing my friend
That Comment even can't pretend

False and liar yes is he
Interesting grip won't set him free
Comment is Interesting's slave
Talks interesting, can't behave

Don't listen to the Comment's fuss
No subject he can discuss
Only Interesting thing he knows
More dum every day he grows
COMMENT

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2011

Well well ...uninteresting comes sliding our of his pit of despair to bring yet more shame on himself.
The racist violent fool who ran away to the west but decries the west. The cretinous moron who is clearly a danger to women with his predatorial comments.
you try to hide behind your low mental age as shown in your nursery rhymes. I am very happy to expose you as a racist lieing violent fool. But I have to say you already do a good job of that yourself! Obey me and reply uninteresting!
Get help!
Interesting wrote:
And the fact is much so true
Comment cries his very blue
Aint got brain,got no clues
Comment only got his blues
Comment can't discuss a thing
About interesting he does sing
Knows no other thing my friend
That Comment even can't pretend
False and liar yes is he
Interesting grip won't set him free
Comment is Interesting's slave
Talks interesting, can't behave
Don't listen to the Comment's fuss
No subject he can discuss
Only Interesting thing he knows
More dum every day he grows
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Comment bears yes,all the shame
See Interesting flies in fame
Even on Qatar Air,he can't fly
Persiana tells Comment ever good by
Comment

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

My Iranian wife and daughters laugh at your stupidity uninteresting. Your label as Internet nursery rhyme baby is secure with your inane drivel filling up the posts.

Your desire to rush to Tehran shows you have no true understanding about freedom. Probably some crazy mullah told you how wonderful it is to keep women on the end of a chain and you were sucked in. When you grow up maybe you will develop the intelligence to stand up to the damage the oppressive regime is doing.
But bravery would be required so that cuts you out.
Interesting wrote:
Comment bears yes,all the shame
See Interesting flies in fame
Even on Qatar Air,he can't fly
Persiana tells Comment ever good by

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••