Iran Christians Face Blasphemy Trial; Death Sentence Possible

Apr 4, 2011 Full story: www.worthynews.com 83

Five detained members of one of Iran's largest house church movements were to face a trial Monday, April 5, on charges of "blasphemy" which carries the death penalty in this strict Islamic nation ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Comment

London, UK

#83 Apr 15, 2011
As far as I know, Jesus has never been known as 'Camel driver' and I would guess that Ramafuchs only uses this term in a misguided attempt to denigrate Christianity. However, it is refreshing to find a poster, FionaDanu, who has a sense of humour and no axe to grind.
FionaDanu wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I would have used correct terms such as carpenter, healer, teacher or Shepard. There may have been other odd jobs but I suppose he could have driven camel leading them by harness for the eldery, sick, or women with children lol.
Comment

London, UK

#84 Apr 15, 2011
Haha we have the same views on Canadians. They dont seem to care too much about you either do they ...not exactly coming on here in droves to support you are they?
And lets not forget you are no Canadian. You only sing the praises of the Middle east, the place where you ran from. You never praise the west even though they have given you safety and a home.
Only you will know why you show disrespesct to Canada and Canadians. I guess its all part of your aggressive persona.
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians are wise people. They do not care about Idiotic comment.
Ivan Zlatoust

Uniontown, PA

#85 Apr 16, 2011
Feed Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction there is only one God, Jesus is the son of God not a God every Christian knows this. Only a person would say such a thing to cause a fight or miss typed. I will not make an assumption
Ever hear of the Holy Trinity... Father, Son, and Holy Spirit? Take
a guess who the Son is. He was not trying to cause a fight, just
pointing out Orthodox theology.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormozgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Clerics Meet in Iran to Counter Extremists Nov 24 Onelawforall 2
Iran captures Pakistani vessel, confiscates 2 t... (Jul '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 9
Gulf Air to resume flights to Shiraz Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 1
Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq Sep '14 Shaq 1
Maryam Rajavi: Iranian regime's human rights do... Aug '14 Mez 2
Farming reforms offer hope for Iran's water crisis Aug '14 Ing 1
What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... Jul '14 Jen 1

Hormozgan, Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:51 pm PST