Iran Christians Face Blasphemy Trial;...

Iran Christians Face Blasphemy Trial; Death Sentence Possible

There are 83 comments on the www.worthynews.com story from Apr 4, 2011, titled Iran Christians Face Blasphemy Trial; Death Sentence Possible. In it, www.worthynews.com reports that:

Five detained members of one of Iran's largest house church movements were to face a trial Monday, April 5, on charges of "blasphemy" which carries the death penalty in this strict Islamic nation ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worthynews.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Apr 4, 2011
from worthynews:

"The reported crackdown on devoted Christians has been linked to concern within Iran's government about the spread of Christianity among Muslims."

Apparently the Iranian gov't is very concerned over the size of that spread.
R_christian_AR

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Apr 4, 2011
This is what will happen in the West if Saharia law ever takes effect in the West. We must fight against Islam taking over here in the West or there may be a war of religions. I will fight and die for Christianity. I will use my right to say that Muhammad is a piece of dog shit, may he rot in hell.

Since: Nov 09

Sunnyvale, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2011
Did you know that until recently England had a Blasphemy law on its books?
abc

Sarnia, Canada

#4 Apr 4, 2011
R_christian_AR wrote:
This is what will happen in the West if Saharia law ever takes effect in the West. We must fight against Islam taking over here in the West or there may be a war of religions. I will fight and die for Christianity. I will use my right to say that Muhammad is a piece of dog shit, may he rot in hell.
Sure. Did you know that Christianity and Islam come from the Middle East? Christianity was a Jewish cult.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#5 Apr 4, 2011
take the middle path....mofreak like the fact that he could do what is written before his time.
passerby

London, Canada

#6 Apr 4, 2011
Bafoofkit wrote:
Did you know that until recently England had a Blasphemy law on its books?
And your point is.....
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#7 Apr 4, 2011
The world will be happier if we do not talk anything against other's religions.
bmz

San Diego, CA

#8 Apr 4, 2011
Interesting wrote:
how does one be a practicing muslim and not answer the call to prayer to punish the christians and jews. it's only life line and life force of being a muslim. without christianity and jews around there is no islam.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#9 Apr 4, 2011
Even the Islamic hello(Salam o Alaikum) means peace be on you.

I am not a religious scholar, but I do believe that with so many nukes in the world, there is no room for war if we want to survive as humanity at large.
R_christian_AR

Fayetteville, AR

#10 Apr 5, 2011
Interesting wrote:
The world would be even happier if Muslims did not murder Christians just because they are not muslims!!!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#11 Apr 5, 2011
islam sucks! how is that for blasphemy for you! now I dare a muslim to do something to me.
fedupwiththemess

Woodbridge, VA

#12 Apr 5, 2011
They won't do jack, they are all cowards and lurk in the night.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#13 Apr 5, 2011
I wish I knew more about religions. But I know for fact that standard hello greetings in Islam is:

"Peace be on yoy" or "Alsalaam O Alikum."
fedupwiththemess

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Apr 6, 2011
This is how coward islam does. YOu speak out against islam and they kil you. Cowards don't want the ugly truth to be exposed about islam.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#15 Apr 6, 2011
Islam is peace and the sky is not falling at all.
Comment

Crawley, UK

#16 Apr 7, 2011
If you are an example of a follower of Islam then Islam does not reflect peace. You reflect rudeness; lust; perversion; you behave like a little child with your baby nursery rhymes.
You turn your back on your own country and praise another. You live a life full of fantasy and lies. Tell us why you sing the praises of oppressive regimes but refuse to live there yourself?
Interesting wrote:
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#17 Apr 7, 2011
Interesting wrote:
It is not peace. You are in denial. islam is war, islam is death and destruction, islam is evil.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#18 Apr 7, 2011
Just a view.It is democracy.
Comment

Newbury, UK

#19 Apr 7, 2011
Views are based on evidence. You base yours on 'hello' others base theirs on the murder of Christians by muslims.
Interesting wrote:
Just a view.It is democracy.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#20 Apr 7, 2011
They don't murder, they don't kill
Muslims love Christians with thrill
Comment got his mind so mixed
He's got all ambiguity fixed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormozgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... (Jan '16) Jun '16 Johan 2
News European churches say growing flock of Muslim r... Jun '16 Andrew 3
News Iran Seizes Assyrian Church, Will Turn into - I... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Darious 7
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 4
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Muslims are liars 2
News Iran: Two Christians Recalled to Jail (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mez 1
News Iranian teachers begin strike to protest wages,... (Jan '15) Aug '15 Mez 2
More from around the web