Detained Iranian Opposition Leader Ka...

Detained Iranian Opposition Leader Karroubi To Stand His Ground If Released

There are 1 comment on the Payvand News of Iran story from May 30, 2011, titled Detained Iranian Opposition Leader Karroubi To Stand His Ground If Released. In it, Payvand News of Iran reports that:

Hossein Karroubi in an interview said: In the last meeting my father had with his grand-children - while under illegal arrest in his own home - he once again stressed "If I am released, I would still issue the very same statements and give the very same interviews I had done before; and I am standing firm on my previous principles and views." Mehdi ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Payvand News of Iran.

Leon

Newbury, UK

#1 Jun 4, 2011
The government are running scared ....afraid of shadows. Afraid of letting anyone speak their mind.
Why is the government so afraid of freedom of speech? Couldnt be that they would find almost everyone speaking out against them could it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormozgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exhibit of rare Qurans seeks to restore Islam i... Oct '16 MUZZIEs LUV GOATs 27
News Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Weneedjusticeplea... 3
News European churches say growing flock of Muslim r... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Andrew 3
News Iran Seizes Assyrian Church, Will Turn into - I... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Darious 7
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 4
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Muslims are liars 2
News Iran: Two Christians Recalled to Jail (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mez 1
More from around the web