Concern Over Whereabouts Iranian Chri...

Concern Over Whereabouts Iranian Christians

There are 2 comments on the WorthyNews story from Mar 29, 2011, titled Concern Over Whereabouts Iranian Christians. In it, WorthyNews reports that:

There was concern Tuesday, March 29, about the whereabouts of three detained Iranian house church Christians after Iranian security forces raided a worship service,A Iranian Christians said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WorthyNews.

Chatham, UK

#1 Mar 29, 2011
The world should be concerned that religious persecution is so prelevant in Iran.'You are not like me. You must disappear or die' unbelievable mentality! What are they so afraid of?

Calgary, Canada

#2 Apr 4, 2011
Comment, Crazed, Concerns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormozgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exhibit of rare Qurans seeks to restore Islam i... 6 hr Mahmood 12
News Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... (Jan '16) Sep '16 Weneedjusticeplea... 3
News European churches say growing flock of Muslim r... Jun '16 Andrew 3
News Iran Seizes Assyrian Church, Will Turn into - I... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Darious 7
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 PATRIOT_TEXAN 4
News At a Berlin church, Muslim refugees converting ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Muslims are liars 2
News Iran: Two Christians Recalled to Jail (Aug '15) Aug '15 Mez 1
More from around the web