Top Iran cleric defensive over British embassy attack

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Star story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Top Iran cleric defensive over British embassy attack. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

TEHRAN: A senior Iranian cleric on Saturday sought to put distance between Tehran's officials and a pro-regime mob that ransacked Britain's embassy this week, while admitting his country could pay a "high price" for the assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Bob

Darlington, UK

#1 Dec 3, 2011
''The Iranian foreign ministry expressed its "regret" after the attack. But parliamentary speaker Ali Larijani justified the violence as a legitimate response to "the domineering policy" of Britain.''
little UK is apparently domineering in enormous Iran - amazing!!
Hassan

Darlington, UK

#2 Dec 4, 2011
The Iranian way - bully tactics. 'We don't like this country lets attack their embassy.'
Master

London, UK

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Hassan wrote:
The Iranian way - bully tactics.'We don't like this country lets attack their embassy.'
I wonder how many of the iranian looters and attackers were arrested? Let's guess ... a couple just to show the lie of caring about protecting the embassy!
Strange how when the good people demonstrate they're arrested and beaten in their hundreds if not thousands!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hormozgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranian teachers begin strike to protest wages,... Jan '15 Kar 1
News Muslims Blast Charlie Hebdo Muhammed Cover as N... Jan '15 MOHAMMAD 2
News Gulf Air to resume flights to Shiraz (Oct '14) Jan '15 sahar 2
News Iranians Brave Floggings andEven Execution to E... Dec '14 Jahid 2
News Muslim Clerics Meet in Iran to Counter Extremists (Nov '14) Nov '14 Onelawforall 2
News Iran captures Pakistani vessel, confiscates 2 t... (Jul '12) Oct '14 MOMIN ANSARI 9
News Persecuted in Iran, Baha'is worse off in Iraq (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shaq 1
More from around the web