In pictures: Snow storms in Iran

In pictures: Snow storms in Iran

There are 3 comments on the BBC story from Jan 9, 2008, titled In pictures: Snow storms in Iran. In it, BBC reports that:

BBC website reader Amirali Gorgan has sent these pictures of snow in Tehran. It's been the heaviest snowfall in the city in 40 years. via BBC

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC.

kalli

Mcalester, OK

#1 Mar 2, 2008
i think that this site is really just whatever!
kalli

Mcalester, OK

#2 Mar 2, 2008
joke! this site is a-ok!
ben

Swan River, Canada

#3 May 8, 2008
that sucks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gorgan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rail linking Central Asia to Persian Gulf opened (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rico 1
News Armenian Academic: Armenia never forgets Iran's... (Oct '14) Oct '14 aziz dostum dander 1
News Iranian women present in every facet of life: d... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Bola 2
News Iran, Turkmenistan Vow to Develop Bilateral Rel... (Aug '13) Aug '13 SHIRO 1
News Iran, Russia mulling cooperation in electric tr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 SHIRO 1
News Photos: Norouz Travelers Enjoying The Nature in... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Frisky Freddie 1
News Ahmadinejad to inaugurate new projects in Turkm... (Dec '09) Mar '10 KyoKen 9
More from around the web