Iranian pastor rejects offer to be re...

Iranian pastor rejects offer to be released if he acknowledges Muhammad ...

There are 9 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Jan 14, 2012, titled Iranian pastor rejects offer to be released if he acknowledges Muhammad .... In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Iranian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani has rejected an offer to be released from prison if he publicly acknowledges Islam's prophet Mohammed as "a messenger sent by God" ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Jan 14, 2012
from jihadwatch:

"Remember when the pressure was on against Iran over its treatment of Pastor Nadarkhani for apostasy from Islam, and he was suddenly described by authorities as a traitor, Zionist, rapist, and brothel owner? How quickly that has evaporated again from the narrative. This began as an apostasy case, and it is continuing as such."
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2012
Joe DeCaro wrote:
from jihadwatch:
"Remember when the pressure was on against Iran over its treatment of Pastor Nadarkhani for apostasy from Islam, and he was suddenly described by authorities as a traitor, Zionist, rapist, and brothel owner? How quickly that has evaporated again from the narrative. This began as an apostasy case, and it is continuing as such."
This shows that muslims worship Mohammed as their god.
Every muslim bows down at the name of Mohammed.
Brown pissing on white

Netherlands

#3 Jan 14, 2012
The same offer should be done to you too B ASTARDS.

EITHER ... OR
Old Pom

Australia

#4 Jan 14, 2012
Most muslims know, or atleast suspect that their religion is false.
Those in charge see their power threatened when mo's motives and directives are questioned, knowing that allowing any dissension will be the beginning of the end.
Result. Denial and rage. Make an example of those who dare to disagree and the others will be afraid to even speak of their doubts.
Rex

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Jan 14, 2012
Brown pissing on white wrote:
The same offer should be done to you too B ASTARDS.
EITHER ... OR
First,tell us why you are in a Chritian country?White piss tastes good?
SANTA-BANTA

India

#6 Jan 14, 2012
Salute to the brave Pastor.
Hope he will be out very soon.
SANTA-BANTA

India

#7 Jan 14, 2012
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
First,tell us why you are in a Chritian country?White piss tastes good?
He was a sane person before he converted to Islam. Now Islamovirus has got hold of him and now he is roaming around barking in the forum.
He is suffering from freedomphobia.

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#8 Jan 15, 2012
SANTA-BANTA wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a sane person before he converted to Islam. Now Islamovirus has got hold of him and now he is roaming around barking in the forum.
He is suffering from freedomphobia.
The converts are even worse! They need to prove their devotion to allah(hubal) in order to get the promissed 72 virgins. I wouldn't be surprised if this wanker blows himself up in some crowded street.

alahu fukbar!! KABOOOOOOOOOM!!! LOL!!
SANTA-BANGA-mino rs

Netherlands

#9 Jan 15, 2012
Thunder-Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
The converts are even worse! They need to prove their devotion to allah(hubal) in order to get the promissed 72 virgins. I wouldn't be surprised if this wanker blows himself up in some crowded street.
alahu fukbar!! KABOOOOOOOOOM!!! LOL!!
Don't count on it!
By embracing Holy Islam i became a true muslim, not a zionist terrorist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gilan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran President Dismisses US Congress Pressure O... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iran Flogs Christians for Taking Communion Wine (Nov '13) Nov '13 warner 7
News Christians to get 80 lashes for drinking commun... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Etienne 3
News Rand Paul Demands America Help American Pastor ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Pav 3
News Iranian Presidential hopeful Qalibaf vows to re... (May '13) May '13 Sam 2
News Christian pastor Nadarkhani freed from jail in ... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Winston 2
News Eric Metaxas calls for release of American citi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 SHIRO 1
More from around the web