No title

Full story: The Morning Call

When I was 13, my grandmother took me on a Hadassah pilgrimage to Israel in 1956.
Comments
101 - 107 of 107 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2009
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tempest

Overland Park, KS

#120 Jul 26, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
The discussion is about the months leading up to Partition.
If you can't follow along, don't bother to comment.
Right. As long as we have to ignore the facts you don't like, you win the argument.

Nice try, but it don't work that way.
THE HELPER

Kefar Sirkin, Israel

#121 Jul 27, 2009
Israkike wrote:
Oy Vey, I bein poisecuted!
Send us money!!
Remember the Holohoax
Send us money!!
Help the 12 Million Holohoax survivors
Send us money!
We need a nose job
Send us money!
You are on drugs or something? Cause it isn't funny!

“Cogito Ergo Sum”

Since: Feb 08

South of France

#122 Jul 27, 2009
THE HELPER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on drugs or something? Cause it isn't funny!
I think he needs to be on drugs. Something to ease fascism and antisemitism would be good.
Casual Observer

Kulpsville, PA

#123 Jul 27, 2009
Tempest wrote:
<quoted text>
The US didn't create Israel.
So much for your "facts."
It most certainly did. It was clear from early evaluations that the body of the UN was completely opposed to Partitioning Palestine.

The US bribed, coerced and threatened enough Nations to secure the vote.

The UN voted, but it was the USA that created Israel in what is obviously the biggest mistake in our history.

Over $1.6 trillion later, and thousands upon thousands of Americans dead.... what a huge mistake we made.
But how

Kefar Sirkin, Israel

#124 Jul 27, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It most certainly did. It was clear from early evaluations that the body of the UN was completely opposed to Partitioning Palestine.
The US bribed, coerced and threatened enough Nations to secure the vote.
The UN voted, but it was the USA that created Israel in what is obviously the biggest mistake in our history.
Over $1.6 trillion later, and thousands upon thousands of Americans dead.... what a huge mistake we made.
How to stop the aid from u.s. to israel? both country's will be happier, but how we do it first.

http://www.topix.com/world/israel/2009/07/gaz...
Bill from Coopersburg

Allentown, PA

#125 Jul 27, 2009
Sadly once again we are treated to the lies that always seem to come from those involved with the LEPOCO organization. Outright dismal lies that only prove their complete and total lack of understanding when it comes to facts and reality. It's comical how this group with their braindead members simply flock to the dark side by willingly and wantingly showing total support for the bad guys. They have zero understanding of why we ahve wars, and why those wars take out the very bad guys they so openly support. But then, that's why the majority of us on the outside of that dismal organization can sit back and laugh at their proven hatred and stupidity.

Since: Oct 07

Melbourne, Australia

#126 Jul 28, 2009
Dump Dent wrote:
It is time for us to stop subsidizing the murder of innocents by all the aid we give to Israel. Cut them off by getting rid of those who lick their boots, like Charlie Dent.
maybe you should tell that to your government who has massacred thousands of civilians around the world starting wars in countries who have no capability to hit the US and did not preempt.
Do you have a problem with aid going to Arab/Muslim countries who call for death to Christians and the American Satan? At least Israelis have supported the US until now.

Israel can always go to china and Russia for example to buy weapons. Or build their own as they have done very well at that over the years.

Israel invented the UAV and has the most advanced in the world better then the US. Also the smallest satellites in the world. makes its own tanks, guns, and much more.

The US helps itself and anyone who gains from that is lucky. By spreading troops around the world and giving out a few billion$ here and there they have a lot of say in the world. Once the finance stops the power shrinks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iranian President calls on Muslim states to sen... Jul 30 Vic 1
Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) Jul '14 t 5
Gazans flee homes as Israel promises to press t... Jul '14 jew 2
As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground May '14 Syrian 29
Gaza tunnel closures add to economic crisis Apr '14 Faith 2
Egyptian Crisis Slows Flow Through Gaza's Smugg... (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
KFC chicken smuggled through Gaza tunnels (May '13) May '13 Maranatha 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••