No title

No title

There are 107 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 24, 2009, titled No title. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

When I was 13, my grandmother took me on a Hadassah pilgrimage to Israel in 1956.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Norman

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2009
Hey Joyce, get your facts straight! Israel pulled its own citizens completely out of Gaza hoping for peace and quiet, not for a takeover by vicious terrorist pledged to wipe Israel off the map.and an eight year rain of rockets and kidnapping and murder of Israelis. You are either naive and ignorant of facts or deliberately misleading. In either case you are unfairly blaming the wrong party in this conflict. Oh and while you're at it, you might call for the basic humanitarian treatment of kidnapped Israeli soldier Shalit.
Count Walker

AOL

#2 Jul 24, 2009
Jewish people and Black people,we will alway's be friend's,i feel your pain,sorry.
Buck 298

Kernersville, NC

#3 Jul 24, 2009
This letter has to be a plant. There's no way a Jewish person is that ignorant of the persecution of Israelis for the last 60 years.
David-1206

Atlanta, GA

#5 Jul 24, 2009
cynical wrote:
<quoted text>
Her letter is dead on accurate. Israel never completely withdrew for Gaza, they just turned their military occupation into a military blockade, as the writer notes, basic necessities of life have been denied to the the Gazans for years by the zionazis.
In light of years of Israeli abductions, illegal imprisonment and use of heavy torture that has caused countless deaths it's interestingly hypocritical that you call for special treatment for Galid Shalit, a legitimate POW.
You are ignorant and a racist.
The only way to get rid of roaches is to exterminate them.
jmo

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2009
cynical wrote:
<quoted text>
Her letter is dead on accurate. Israel never completely withdrew for Gaza, they just turned their military occupation into a military blockade, as the writer notes, basic necessities of life have been denied to the the Gazans for years by the zionazis.
In light of years of Israeli abductions, illegal imprisonment and use of heavy torture that has caused countless deaths it's interestingly hypocritical that you call for special treatment for Galid Shalit, a legitimate POW.
How right you are. BTW, did they forget what happened to them? You would think something so devastating would make you humble as to not treat ppl like that.
jmo

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2009
Buck 298 wrote:
This letter has to be a plant. There's no way a Jewish person is that ignorant of the persecution of Israelis for the last 60 years.
Oh yea Bucko, do it others. That is right. I won't even get started. Move forward. Should we all act out on our hardships of the past?
jmo

United States

#9 Jul 24, 2009
David-1206 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to get rid of roaches is to exterminate them.
Now David do you mean the way the Germans' got rid of them?
Israjew

Israel

#11 Jul 24, 2009
cynical wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know anything about ISrael so shut up.

there was Settlers in Gaza and in Palestinians Village near Gaza called goosh katif,
all the Israelies got out of there in the last disengagement, and that was disaster, it's allmost started a civils war.

and when Israel made peace with Egypt and we gave them Sinai and that almmost half of Israel, and the the ISraelies that was there got out and all this for peace.

Israel want peace than anything else, all what you hearing in tv or reading it's crap by anti-semic liers.

you heart about Sderot?
it's a big city near Gaza and they got bombed for 8 years! the people tehre living in a shelters, they afraid to get out to school, shopping, work, basic stuff and i don't mean go otu to play because they barely can do it.
a lot of people there died and injured because of the Hamas rockets, and the Hamas kidanpped 2 soldiers, one they killed when we tried to rescue him and now they still holding in Gaza and torture him.

The Hamas don't let us see him, don't let us send letters to him, don't let us speak with him, and they torture for sure.

and what Israel do with the Prisoners?
They can visit their prisoners, they can ssend them letters, they can speak with him, and Israel don't touch them.

and there is prisoners that killed 30-60 Israeli civilians.

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#12 Jul 24, 2009
cynical wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and most Americans support doing that to republicunts like yourself, but we aren't talking about them right now.
Sober up and try again later.
Your ilk has already done that to Palin. Most Americans? Read your second line...

“Cool Logic - Burning Passion”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#13 Jul 24, 2009
Buck 298 wrote:
LEPOCO on the tee, that is all that need be said... a bunch of overemoting whining simpletons.
Israjew

Israel

#14 Jul 24, 2009
jmo wrote:
Hey people this is the real history lesson...not what they teach you in the school books. The good USA backs Israel because of what??? Money. This is Corporate America, right? Capitalism, right? Who owns most of the money in this country? You got it...the Jews. They have since years ago...I am not being offensive, but I don't agree what they are doing to the ppl who are not terrorist.
first there is a lot of Jews in America more than Israel i think, and in Wikipedia wrote that 46% of the rich people (that gain over 100,000$ per year) are Jewish and that the highest percent, it's mroe than the Arabians, more than the Katholic, more than the Christians.

and Israel barely killed civilians untill now,
in all the wars we watched out, the Commanders said to not even shoot someone that he is near civilian, a lot of our mans died because of that.

in Lebanon war 2, the Hezballah shot from civilians houses, and we didn't atacked that houses because we knew that there is civilians there.

there was a story, that soldiers didn't kileld some young terrorists, and than the terrorists came from behind teh soldiers and killed them.

once a few soldiers came to a cave and there was bounch of arabian womans, and teh soldiers didn't do anything and behind the womans there was terrorists that just wait to kill them.

in Gaza war we didn't gave a crap, we didn't wanted to loose any mans, we attacked everywhere that was terrorists, hospitals, houses, mosques, we didn't want to kill the civilians but we didn't care, we wanted to kill the terrorists and that all.
Israjew

Israel

#16 Jul 24, 2009
Not a Jew wrote:
This country was attacked on 9/11 because of our continued support for Israel. Why do we support them? How have they helped us? I'll tell you why. Because of the strong presence of Zionists in our government. Money hungry and arrogant Jews are everywhere. How many Israeli soldiers have lost their lives fighting alongside U.S. soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan? It's time to cut off our support for Israel.
Shut up, the 9/11 what your god damn fault!
don't blame Israel no this, it's wasn't happened if the security in the Airports was good.

you pathetic you can't even admit in something that is your fault, and you just blame others.

typical behavior for americans..
cynical

Glenolden, PA

#17 Jul 24, 2009
StaberDearth wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ilk has already done that to Palin. Most Americans? Read your second line...
You've already done your second line of the day?

Have you considered treatment?

Palin deserves everything she gets, she's a self-righteous hypocrite who is trying to impose her moronic religious dogma on everyone she comes into contact with.

Lets not forget, she fired a librarian who resisted her attempt to ban books her church found offensive.

Right out of the Third Reich, like most conservative ideals.
Republican Parrot

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Jul 24, 2009
Not a Jew wrote:
This country was attacked on 9/11 because of our continued support for Israel. Why do we support them? It's time to cut off our support for Israel.
I'll partly agree with the above section of your post, the rest is illogical hatred.
The phrase "they are a stabilizing influence in the region" is used no end by both parties. It is False.
cynical

Glenolden, PA

#19 Jul 24, 2009
Israjew wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know anything about ISrael so shut up.
The fact that you are trying to stifle my comments is proof they are accurate.

Thank you for the confirmation, Herr Goebbels would be proud of you.
cynical

Glenolden, PA

#20 Jul 24, 2009
Israjew wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, the 9/11 what your god damn fault!
Bin Laden has stated in every single message since 9/11 that the attacks were primarily in response to the Israeli occupation of Palestine.

So, shut up you ignorant welfare leeching nazi.
Israjew

Israel

#21 Jul 24, 2009
cynical wrote:
<quoted text>
Bin Laden has stated in every single message since 9/11 that the attacks were primarily in response to the Israeli occupation of Palestine.
So, shut up you ignorant welfare leeching nazi.
9/11 wasn't happened if your country had good security, a lot of terrorists tryed to do the excact same thing in Israel but no one of them made it, because we had good security from the start.
and don't call me Nazi you Jewhater bastard
AJM

Bethlehem, PA

#22 Jul 24, 2009
Just how dumb or naieve are you? My goodness woman, are you a complete dolt when it comes to history or do your liberal genes just pick up victims and ignore reason.
The Israelis had turned gaza back to the arabs, only to have the rocket attacks resume because hamas doesn't give a damn about their people, only about driving the Jews from Israel.
You talk about the supplies they were denied....well, what would stop the other arab states from sending supplies via Egypt, or by sea to gazan ports? Nothing, except that would take the resposibility for their arab bretheren and shift it onto themselves. Iask you, did you ever meet an arab who accepted responsibility for other arabs? I thought so.
I could write a novel here, but you're only interested in tables of content.
Stop the terrorists

Glenolden, PA

#23 Jul 24, 2009
When the missles stop and the killings, there can be peace.
runner girl

Bethlehem, PA

#24 Jul 24, 2009
We support Israel because they are the only democracy in the region. Also the Palestinians elect terrorists to represent them. We support Israel because it's the right thing to do.

And to Cynical, do you know anything about RADICAL Islam? They don't hate us because we support Israel, they want to destroy us because we don't believe in their god Mohammed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saudi-backed Yemen Forces Take Aden Port Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
News Demilitarizing Gaza - an international responsi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Billy 1
News Putin's Turkey visit to boost economic ties ami... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rockstar 3
News Iranian President calls on Muslim states to sen... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic 1
News Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) Jul '14 t 5
News Gazans flee homes as Israel promises to press t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 jew 2
News As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground (Mar '14) May '14 Syrian 29
More from around the web