A shameful defense of Hamas

A shameful defense of Hamas

There are 808 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Jan 26, 2010, titled A shameful defense of Hamas. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Dan Valenti is entitled to write distorted columns condemning Israel, and The Eagle is entitled to give him an exalted space to do so.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 41
Next Last
Nathan Lansford

Cowden, IL

#868 Jun 30, 2010
Zinfab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care because it's not evidence of what you claim.
No, you don't care because you can't PROVE that he was lying, and that's all.
Nathan Lansford

Cowden, IL

#869 Jun 30, 2010
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
Weber himself has said that he was never actually a member and was affiliated with them for a year. This was about four years after the organization was founded. Years earlier, and during the Vietnam era, he says he had been a leftist. He also said his parents--like most people in Portland, Oregon, where he is from--were always Democrats. He has said all this as a defense witness under oath in courts of law.

I've read he was listed for a time as treasurer of William Pierce's Cosmotheist Church, even though Pierce and Willis Carto--the founder of the IHR, later ousted--were bitter enemies, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

He has distanced himself from the National Alliance, yet people claim he is still affiliated with it.

But even in a Nizkor article, a contributor noted that "But with Mark Weber it is a different story. I have both corresponded with him and have spoken to him. Never did I detect any CURRENT hint (of) neo-Nazi mindset in him."
www.nizkor.org/ftp.py...
This is post #674, which I reposted as #809.
Zinfab said, "If I didn't comment on it, that means I didn't think it was significant."

I actually think he means he didn't think it was CONVENIENT.
Xea

Brentwood, NY

#870 Jun 30, 2010
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Take Care,
Gray
Ohh yea Gray i hear ya, Its ok for Jerusalem to be at the hands of a Muslim totalitarian authority but not at the hands of a Jewish one?
Xea

Brentwood, NY

#871 Jun 30, 2010
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for being civil to a Zionist:
"Hitler's Jewish Soldiers"
http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/righit.html
They were far more civil Jews than you.......
......and more ethical than Zionists
Have you ever done ANYTHING than sit in front of a keyboard, spread Zionist Lies and sponge off of REAL Americans
Gray, you know that three times the aid going to Israel goes to the surrounding Arab nations, so what about the Americans who do not want to send money there because that is supporting an Iron Foot onto Civil liberties?
Xea

Brentwood, NY

#872 Jun 30, 2010
Hamas are nothing but killers & wife beater. That are creating more killers & wife beater.
wwman uk

Manchester, UK

#873 Jun 30, 2010
Xea wrote:
Hamas are nothing but killers & wife beater. That are creating more killers & wife beater.
Did you know gay and nat are to be married there be no children though well they cant both being male!! Brought together on this very forum by their mutual hatred of Jews, not a basis for a lasting relationship.800 odd posts and they still apologise for hamas that is shamfull!!
wwman uk

Manchester, UK

#874 Jun 30, 2010
Nathan Lansford wrote:
<quoted text>
For Zinfab, this is what I said in post #811--or, CAN you stand the fact that there are Jewish people like Professor Chomsky who also disagree with your opinions?
Still answering your own posts you are a sad wee man,
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#875 Feb 4, 2012
Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Nathan,
I knew you'd get the inevitable "Zino-Pile-On" from the same Parasitic gaggle of Traitorous, Hate Filled defenders of War Criminals, Ethnic Cleansing, Land Theft etc etc.
It's recently become both public and clear; the Provocative Crimes, Atrocities etc of israel current, extremist Government is a Clear and Present Danger to Americans stationed in the Middle East (largely due to AIPAC and traitorous Hasbara Troll pressure)
Please don't waste your Time with an Automated Phone Bank of Paid, Full Time, Scripted Full Time Hamas Anti-Jewish Pro-Hitler Parasites.

First off; Hamas's Multi-Billion (Trillion) Propaganda Industry is subsidized by their Foreign Ministry, have sophisticated Film Studios for Phony U-Tube altering and Creation, Swarms of Psuedo "Fictorians" to Fabricate complete Lies to supply their Hamas Propaganda Ministry to regurgitate.

"Gray-Ass-Fer-Hire" is not an actual "Person"....it is just a Megaphone Operated Noise Making, product of today's, Hamas Pro-Hitler and Nazi Cyber Scams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Saudi-backed Yemen Forces Take Aden Port Mar '16 tworowwampum 1
News Demilitarizing Gaza - an international responsi... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Billy 1
News Putin's Turkey visit to boost economic ties ami... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rockstar 3
News Iranian President calls on Muslim states to sen... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic 1
News Iranians urged to join Shiite fighters in Syria (May '13) Jul '14 t 5
News Gazans flee homes as Israel promises to press t... (Jul '14) Jul '14 jew 2
News As Syria civil war grinds on, rebels losing ground (Mar '14) May '14 Syrian 29
More from around the web