Why Gaza must suffer again -- The four guilty parties behind Israel's attack

Nov 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OpEdNews

A short interview broadcast by CNN late last week featuring two participants -- a Palestinian in Gaza and an Israeli within range of the rocket attacks -- did not follow the usual script.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2012
Filip

Sopot, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

because majority of these Arabs are selfish pigs ands have their Palestinian brothers in ass. They prefer to destroy another Arabian country ( Syria ) on demand of criminals from usa and israel instead of help to Palestinians and make the same things in israel as they do in Syria.
KYLETROY909

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

How the hell do they have all these rockets if there's a blockade?
BMW

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Filip wrote:
because majority of these Arabs are selfish pigs ands have their Palestinian brothers in ass. They prefer to destroy another Arabian country ( Syria ) on demand of criminals from usa and israel instead of help to Palestinians and make the same things in israel as they do in Syria.
The biggest enemy of the Arab people……Arab people! That’s why Arabs will never win a war.
umm

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

It's very simple. Gaza must suffer again because Gazans voted for Hamas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••