Clinton Says Iran Sanctions Are Tough...

Clinton Says Iran Sanctions Are Toughest Ever

There are 40 comments on the KOLO-TV Reno story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Clinton Says Iran Sanctions Are Toughest Ever. In it, KOLO-TV Reno reports that:

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Tuesday called the proposed new U.N. sanctions against Iran's suspect nuclear program the toughest ever, a day before the U.N. Security Council was expected to vote on the measure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLO-TV Reno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
richard

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Jun 8, 2010
You know what would be nice for a change,is for the USA to mind our own damn buisness,and try to clean up our corrupt,country.
Dont we have enough damn problems at home?This is what got our dumb asses in Iraq and Afghanistan,at the cost of our soldiers.
When will we ever learn.......
Native Son

Temple, PA

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Wind, shit, smoke and mirrors, plus she is legally married to Humjob Willy for convenience.
Will

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 9, 2010
Where was all this anger and outrage when Israel, India, and Pakistan ALL got nuclear weapons?

Answer: The Israeli Lobby hates Iran more than all the other Middle Eastern nations combined. And what the Israeli Lobby wants, the Israeli Lobby GETS.
Tom

Hanover, Germany

#4 Jun 9, 2010
let these criminal, cranky, doggy morons fro usa: this clinton, obama, gates and the rest of it stop to commit global crime against humanity because even if their intelligence is lower than intelligence of usual ape, they must see work of destruction, crime against humanity and genocide commited by them. Milions of innocent people dead- Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, poverty and all consequences of it and economical tragedy of Iran nation as result of sanctions-one big, unforgivable crime against humanity.
And let them spend money for useful, good purposes just like help for poor people in destroyed by them regions, withdrawal of their war criminals and genocides from occupied countries, peace end of sanctions - peaceful cooperation and stopping of hole in their underwater pipeline because it is really big, pathetic grotesque.

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Tom wrote:
let these criminal, cranky, doggy morons fro usa: this clinton, obama, gates and the rest of it stop to commit global crime against humanity because even if their intelligence is lower than intelligence of usual ape, they must see work of destruction, crime against humanity and genocide commited by them. Milions of innocent people dead- Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, poverty and all consequences of it and economical tragedy of Iran nation as result of sanctions-one big, unforgivable crime against humanity.
And let them spend money for useful, good purposes just like help for poor people in destroyed by them regions, withdrawal of their war criminals and genocides from occupied countries, peace end of sanctions - peaceful cooperation and stopping of hole in their underwater pipeline because it is really big, pathetic grotesque.
this isn't english. W T F?? learn to sprechen krautboy!

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#6 Jun 9, 2010
sanctions are a complete joke. we'll be bombing Tehran soon.
Will

Columbus, OH

#7 Jun 9, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
sanctions are a complete joke. we'll be bombing Tehran soon.
Hopefully Obama isn't that insane, attacks on Iran would tear apart the Middle East and lead to a much greater wave of terrorism against this country. But given our behavior so far, anything's possible, no matter how bizarre!
bob

Manhattan Beach, CA

#8 Jun 9, 2010
Yes let's not attack Iran lets just sit and wait while they build a nuke and give it to some terrorists..we shouldn't do anything same liberal social progressive thinking we had prior to getting involved in WW2.. lets do nothing because it doesn't effect us except when a nuke is brought into NY city..
as far as sanctions if we do anything however weak it will be we better be willing to back it up or we will have even less credibilty..Hilary and HUssein Obama warned there would be severe consequences IF NO KOREA fired missiles ..the they fired 6 missiles and we did nothing..of NO KOREA then went on to sink SO KOrea ship we still did nothing...
The thought that we do nothing unless it comes to our shores is a liberal socialistic ignornat thought process..we need to fight the fight on their land not ours ..

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#9 Jun 9, 2010
bob wrote:
Yes let's not attack Iran lets just sit and wait while they build a nuke and give it to some terrorists..we shouldn't do anything same liberal social progressive thinking we had prior to getting involved in WW2.. lets do nothing because it doesn't effect us except when a nuke is brought into NY city..
as far as sanctions if we do anything however weak it will be we better be willing to back it up or we will have even less credibilty..Hilary and HUssein Obama warned there would be severe consequences IF NO KOREA fired missiles ..the they fired 6 missiles and we did nothing..of NO KOREA then went on to sink SO KOrea ship we still did nothing...
The thought that we do nothing unless it comes to our shores is a liberal socialistic ignornat thought process..we need to fight the fight on their land not ours ..
my thoughts exactly. Obama is another Jimmy Carter..do nothing until it's too late. hopefully L.A. doesn't get nuked...they seem to like attacking New York.
Jeff

Salt Lake City, UT

#10 Jun 9, 2010
bob wrote:
Yes let's not attack Iran lets just sit and wait while they build a nuke and give it to some terrorists..we shouldn't do anything same liberal social progressive thinking we had prior to getting involved in WW2.. lets do nothing because it doesn't effect us except when a nuke is brought into NY city..
as far as sanctions if we do anything however weak it will be we better be willing to back it up or we will have even less credibilty..Hilary and HUssein Obama warned there would be severe consequences IF NO KOREA fired missiles ..the they fired 6 missiles and we did nothing..of NO KOREA then went on to sink SO KOrea ship we still did nothing...
The thought that we do nothing unless it comes to our shores is a liberal socialistic ignornat thought process..we need to fight the fight on their land not ours ..
Huh? The United States have been and always will be the world's savior, period. There's nothing you nor I can do about it. Our nation is what it is because we take care of business and whether you feel our involvement in things is justified or not is a mute point. Did we really do nothing about North Korea firing missiles and sinking the South Korea ship? Do you really believe that EVERY action taken is reported to the media?

By the way, "socalistic" isn't a word and "ignorant" means un-informed, inconsiderate and bad-mannered. How does being "ignorant" have anything to do with the article? "Liberal" means free-thinking, tolerant and broad-minded and again I ask, what the he!! are you talking about?

It's funny to see people like yourself state an opinion that makes no sense at all, doesn't define even one point and..... well.... is comical.
freeword

Sheffield, UK

#12 Jun 9, 2010
Reasonably world leaders needs to deprives nuclears technology and know -how for the muslim world and disarming Pakistan. Pentagon planing think tanks will not rest until Iran become a less powerful and less influence in the middle east. There will be no doubt if the new saction isn't working it will be followed by the military aggression and dismantling Iran regime. World leaders has a common agreement to introduce free nuclears for all muslim countries except state of Isreal and promised lands
the israeli plan

Rehovot, Israel

#13 Jun 9, 2010
the israeli plan

Rehovot, Israel

#14 Jun 9, 2010
Aussie

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Jun 9, 2010
Israel is a Wart on the ass of the Middle East.
richard

Pompano Beach, FL

#16 Jun 10, 2010
My proposal is this,if the USA loves Israel so much,then why dont we give them a state here in the US for themselves.
This will save us BILLION$ which can go back into our economy,and we wont be hated as much by the Arabs.
Will

Columbus, OH

#17 Jun 10, 2010
bob wrote:
The thought that we do nothing unless it comes to our shores is a liberal socialistic ignornat thought process..we need to fight the fight on their land not ours ..
Actually, it's more like traditional conservatism. Liberals were always more interested in international actions, including wars, than Conservatives. Bob Taft was an isolationist right up until Pearl Harbor, for instance.

Not surprising that you admire Bush's idiotic "Fight them there" policy, either. In fact, starting wars in Arab/Muslim countries ENCOURAGES terrorism, it doesn't restrict it. But don't be confused by facts.

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#18 Jun 10, 2010
freeword wrote:
Reasonably world leaders needs to deprives nuclears technology and know -how for the muslim world and disarming Pakistan. Pentagon planing think tanks will not rest until Iran become a less powerful and less influence in the middle east. There will be no doubt if the new saction isn't working it will be followed by the military aggression and dismantling Iran regime. World leaders has a common agreement to introduce free nuclears for all muslim countries except state of Isreal and promised lands
hey...this is an English thread, so learn the language or quit posting this gibberish.
Will

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 10, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text>hey...this is an English thread, so learn the language or quit posting this gibberish.
I had no problem following his post in English, is that your problem or do you simply disagree with his politics or positions?

Probably it would be better if you either ignored him, or read more carefully and then tried to answer his points.

FWIW

Since: May 10

beverly hills

#20 Jun 10, 2010
Will wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no problem following his post in English, is that your problem or do you simply disagree with his politics or positions?
Probably it would be better if you either ignored him, or read more carefully and then tried to answer his points.
FWIW
I can't tell what his position is, thanks to the poor use of words, misspellings, etc. It's awful. Funny, sort of, but then it's unkind to make fun of the disabled.
Will

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 10, 2010
riotgrrl wrote:
<quoted text>I can't tell what his position is, thanks to the poor use of words, misspellings, etc. It's awful. Funny, sort of, but then it's unkind to make fun of the disabled.
You SOUND like someone from Beverly Hills.

That was not a compliment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Esfahan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran Entezam crowned Iran's best film photograp... May '15 ari 1
News Omar Khayyam: Persian Mathematician, Astronomer... May '15 hpcaban 2
News Iran to hold its first UAV military exercises (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kanai 1
News Iranian women present in every facet of life: d... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Bola 2
adoption from Esfahan orphanage (Sep '13) Sep '13 ton van grinsven 1
News New head of Iran's National Gas Company appointed (Sep '13) Sep '13 Irani 1
We can help you to clean out you black Dollar Aug '13 Southrand Laboratory 0
More from around the web