Responding to quakes, US seeks path to Iranian 'hearts and minds'

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Christian Science Monitor

An Iranian woman and a man grieve after their loved ones were killed during Saturday's earthquake at the village of Bajebaj near the city of Varzaqan in northwestern Iran.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

For gety it, USA go to Hell...propaganda tonage at a time of crises . first try to ruin the Iranian Economy then coming in with few tons of frozen chickens.It will be at most cowardly act from Iran , if Iran accept any aid from the Zionist allainces...
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

I agree with SHIRO.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Annie Muk wrote:
I agree with SHIRO.
You would agree with another nutjob like Shiro the assclown! Now if we can get SHIRO to get the hell out of this country he hates, the sooner the better!! By the way folks!! Wherever there is Annie Fannie the Mukster and lap goggie SHIRO the Clown, we can count on a few laughs from the ignorant nonsensical rants he spews out of that lying gum flappin' pie hole.
Did they let you out of the mental institution today Mukster? Have not heard your gum flappin' ignorant pie hole in quite some time!! lil' Annie Fannie the Mukster is not Swedish. He is an American who moved to Sweden. He's been in and out of mental institutions!! His pathetic attempt to criticize all things American is just a juvenile attempt to "fit in". Just like he did in grade school. That answered my question on why lil' Annie Fannie the MukFace is so radical and hateful. Probably got his little rear end paddled on a daily basis as the clown was stirring up the same nonsense with other children. So he moves to Sweden for the drug scene and now stays on a permanent high as this reflects in his ignorant posts! Just another filthy Muzzie in Sweden! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover in Stockholm!! I blame Sweden for allowing you scumbags in their country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!!
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>You would agree with another nutjob like Shiro the assclown! Now if we can get SHIRO to get the hell out of this country he hates, the sooner the better!! By the way folks!! Wherever there is Annie Fannie the Mukster and lap goggie SHIRO the Clown, we can count on a few laughs from the ignorant nonsensical rants he spews out of that lying gum flappin' pie hole.
Did they let you out of the mental institution today Mukster? Have not heard your gum flappin' ignorant pie hole in quite some time!! lil' Annie Fannie the Mukster is not Swedish. He is an American who moved to Sweden. He's been in and out of mental institutions!! His pathetic attempt to criticize all things American is just a juvenile attempt to "fit in". Just like he did in grade school. That answered my question on why lil' Annie Fannie the MukFace is so radical and hateful. Probably got his little rear end paddled on a daily basis as the clown was stirring up the same nonsense with other children. So he moves to Sweden for the drug scene and now stays on a permanent high as this reflects in his ignorant posts! Just another filthy Muzzie in Sweden! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover in Stockholm!! I blame Sweden for allowing you scumbags in their country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!!
blah blah blah blah waaaaawaaaaawaaaaaa
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

super grover wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah blah waaaaawaaaaawaaaaaa
blah blah blah blah waaaaawaaaaawaaaaaa!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

super grover and his free mental health care wrote:
<quoted text>On the contrary, I am an insane, paid Hamasarat assclown, and Brilliant Ayreshire has confirmed every single word I've ever posted as being insane, childish, ranting paid Hamas Sock Puppet mentality. Every word I post confirms:
1. That my English is terrible!
2. That I an apologist for Hamas atrocities
3. That I preach hatred of Israel and Jews
4. That I am intolerant of disagreement of any kind
5. That I am NOT here to discuss, but to be a lying scumbag.
6. I love to write blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!~
Excellent and to the point!! Now have the nurses up your meds!!
super grover

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent and to the point!! Now have the nurses up your meds!!
ok!!
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent and to the point!! Now have the nurses up your meds!!
You have proven to be in need of Medicine : I recomand a bottle of Cat milk , mixed with scorpian juice ,drink it when moon is full...for period of six month ...

Let me know the result
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
You have proven to be in need of Medicine : I recomand a bottle of Cat milk , mixed with scorpian juice ,drink it when moon is full...for period of six month ...
Let me know the result
Stop talking to yourself Brainwashed Basket case!! Proof that you are a nutjob!! The nurses at the New York Institute of the Criminally Insane (NYICI) have been looking for you and LAP DOGGIE Super Gabby nutcases all day for you two retards to report for your HOURLY meds and you two clowns still have not reported in. Stop clowning around on the public computer at that institution and report to them ASAP!! Give some other patients a chance to use the computer!!
Annie Muk

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

Judged:

super grover wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah blah waaaaawaaaaawaaaaaa
And lots of it too.
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know the result
Excuse me, but wouldn't that be fatal?

Oh! Ah! Yes, I see!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
And lots of it too.
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but wouldn't that be fatal?
Oh! Ah! Yes, I see!
Wherever there is Annie Fannie the Mukster, we can count on a few laughs from the ignorant nonsensical rants he spews out of that lying gum flappin' pie hole.
iran

Gudivada, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

god bless them all and peace be with you all.
ocxz

Saint-denis, Reunion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Judged:

Poor victims.
A fraction of defense spending could be used towards disaster prevention and repairs.
Sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bam, Iran Discussions

Search the Bam, Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Earthquakes hit southeast Iran Apr 2 Abcd 1
Earthquake hits Iranian province of Markazi (Oct '13) Oct '13 Pav 1
Earthquake hits Iranian province of West Azerba... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Marc 1
How to make Iran quake resistant (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
Strong quake jolts southern Iran, 15 injured (May '13) May '13 Tim 1
Time for Humanitarian Fix to Iran Sanctions (Apr '13) Apr '13 Alli 2
Powerful Quake Rattles Iran-Pakistan Border (Apr '13) Apr '13 irani 1
•••
•••