Israel has plans for nuclear strike on Iran: paper

There are 19 comments on the The Boston Globe story from Jan 6, 2007, titled Israel has plans for nuclear strike on Iran: paper. In it, The Boston Globe reports that:

Israel has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran's uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons, Britain's Sunday Times newspaper said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Boston Globe.

DARA

AOL

#1 Jan 6, 2007
Another shity talks from the land of the faged
Israel use nuclear weapons in order to do what ?

Promote peace ? is this how peace promote by attacking peace loving people of Oran with Atomic weapons?
Is there an ounce of honor lift in this world?
What the Jews of the world are thinking about this sorts of International gangesters talks?. Listen Eliyahos of the prommissed land .and listen carefully: When God cut the breads of an ants ,God gives the Ants Wings, the Ants dies. Israel has wings and we are reminded of it every day.What a dark future Israel government is cultivating for those who have chosen them to serve them, This a high treason committed by Olmer against the right of Israel to live in peace..ELLIYAHO WAKE UP !!
DARA

AOL

#2 Jan 6, 2007
ORAN IS IRAN
Elliyaho,Hasqiel ,Shlimo ,Wake up you suckers your ruler is ceiling your fate , he is a maniak ,mad man , Iran is the only friend you can ever have .Write it on the back skin of your ears, do not come to me to save you, you are taking the water of my face away.
DARA

AOL

#3 Jan 7, 2007
DARA wrote:
ORAN IS IRAN
Elliyaho,Hasqiel ,Shlimo ,Wake up you suckers your ruler is ceiling your fate , he is a maniak ,mad man , Iran is the only friend you can ever have .Write it on the back skin of your ears, do not come to me to save you, you are taking the water of my face away.
Plan is been made to import ten million tons of Shit from India . The shit will doped by Iranian Dron design to shit on volgar political misfits around the world :
Tel Aviv is the first city which will be shitted on.
If the plan is successfull , which i do not why not,istanbul will be the next, Reyaz in Suadi Arabia and the house of the so Called king of Bahrian will be next.
Shitting on other rogua state is not prohabitted under International Law, all Shits will be legally despance of on the intended target..

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#4 Jan 7, 2007
I looked on my map during the cold war and I noticed that Afghanistan was on the border with Iran and that America funded alquida to fight the Russians. I pondered whatís with this strip of sand.(no offence meant)
Again I looked on the map to see Iraq on the other side, to my surprise there was another war, Saddams American funded imposed war on Iran.

What it all meant?

So I looked to the headlines for insight and shore enough Iran contra affair hostage crisisís and puppet governments.
Where talking twenty years of lead in, nothing will stop the aggressors.

Fear not Iran is organized they know the deal they will finish the US the same way US finished the soviet union.

Do no be concerned about Iranís military they can more then hold their own but if things heat up.

Donít forget the Russian and Chineseís flying missions in Korean and Vietnam Wars.

Thanks for your time

Its politics I tell you!

Long Live the Middle Eastern Economic Klatch(MEEK).
tedex

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jan 7, 2007
here's the deal. Iran will die if it continues to allo Ahmadinejad to spout off crap. We will allow Israel to kill you. Depose Ahmadinejad now.

Defender of Islamic Iran

#6 Jan 8, 2007
Itís funny how the democratic process In Iran has changed the president many times by the popular vote of the people, But the Zionists warm wars against Iran have not stopped, with each newly elected president the Zionist rhetoric and activities heat up.
ďThis is all in my last post above.Ē

Logic implies that it is not the president but something else.

Could the Iranian system be corrupted by large rich global lobby groups?

Could large capitalist private funding donations be corrupting the Iranian political process?

Could Iranís lack of natural recourses and its massive growing international dept be forcing them to act this way?

Could Iranís massive lack of investment in education and technology be playing a roll?

Could Iranís inability to grow its manufacturing plants and the decline in local car production be driving the need for aggression?

Could Iranís inability to form lasting alliances with other nations be making a difference?

Thanks for your time

He pondered why Americans were so arrogant that they had forgotten it is the meek that inherit the earth.
Maevi

UK

#7 Jan 8, 2007
G-d help us all if Ahmajinedad gets his hands on nuclear weapons!

He has one mission, and he will not let up until he has completed his mission.

The man is a schizoid psychopath, and should not be allowed in power, yet alone be leading the Iranian people.
KURDO

AOL

#8 Jan 8, 2007
Maevi wrote:
G-d help us all if Ahmajinedad gets his hands on nuclear weapons!
He has one mission, and he will not let up until he has completed his mission.
The man is a schizoid psychopath, and should not be allowed in power, yet alone be leading the Iranian people.
shut up you Kooni ,koori kooni
Your English smelly mouth comes out of the screen like an old turkish shayt, wash your mouth and AASS too. and then indalge in matters of political nature, O KAAA648Y?
HUSSIAN QULIKHAN

AOL

#9 Jan 8, 2007
The current crises facing the community of the honorable Iranian Nations is been totally misrepresented in the press casted as thou as if it is about poor Uranium been converted to rich Uranium, or it is about Labanies"Hezbollah " Been help By Iran.

First Rich Uranium is not a weapon at all ,not unless you put a drop of it in the cofee put for some you want him to die in a painful way. For that you need to go to the KGB head quarter to train you how to do it , Iran has no such facilities for this type of Education, or try the Scotlandiar may be they know too

Lebanon conflicts happened in the years of five hundred .B.C..

It Happened when Europa ,and here Girfriend were looking for an oportunity to get some adentional sextual favor from visiting Hezbollah merchant ships crew visitin Payrius GreeceThe trojan war,before that ,the Argonauts expedition and the abduction of Medea( Kurdish girl)-- all are links in the same chian.
A call to arms goes back and forth between Asia and Europe, and every back and forth is a woman(Condlisa Rice, Livin), and a swarm of predators( LaBanise),going from one shore to other.
Nevertheless Herodotous did note a difference between the two side of the dispute" To abduct women: he writes,:is considered the action of scounderls ,but to warry about abducted women is the reaction of fools. The wise man does not give a moments thought to the women who have been abducted by Hezobollah, because it is clear that,had they not wanted to be abducted(Screwed), they would not have been". The Spartan ( To days American) did not behave wisely: for one the SPARTAN woman ,they gathered togather a great army ,and arriving in Asia in the years of 590 B.C.,laid low the power of Piram ( Labanon)" Since then the war between Europa and of Piram( Hezbollah) has never ceased.

Now you know the story.
I will up date it afer I come back from gear hunting ,hence I will have sufficiebnt blood in my hands I will yune up for my own bloody views

P.S. Both Avropa an Asia were sexed repeatedly by ancestor s of Nassraallh, and they loved it.

UK

#10 Jan 8, 2007
KURDO wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up you Kooni ,koori kooni
Your English smelly mouth comes out of the screen like an old turkish shayt, wash your mouth and AASS too. and then indalge in matters of political nature, O KAAA648Y?
Hey jerky, go boil your useless brain, you are not worth shite!

Defender of Islamic Iran

#11 Jan 8, 2007
Ahmadinejad has said more than once"The age of the bomb is over"
60min Ahmadinejad interview http://neverknwo.gnn.tv/blogs/17655/C_SPAN_s_...

Answers.com
http://www.answers.com/topic/mahmoud-ahmadine...

A must see
http://www.thegodmovie.com/samharris/
ALIMARDAN

AOL

#12 Jan 8, 2007
pjam2825 wrote:
Ahmadinejad has said more than once"The age of the bomb is over"
60min Ahmadinejad interview http://neverknwo.gnn.tv/blogs/17655/C_SPAN_s_...
Answers.com
http://www.answers.com/topic/mahmoud-ahmadine...
A must see
http://www.thegodmovie.com/samharris/
Excellant service, excellant materials Must be read carefully.
DARA

AOL

#14 Jan 8, 2007
Israel has plan to kiss Iranian AASss.
Iran has plan to let them do it.
for a plan you get a plan.

UK

#15 Jan 9, 2007
Mazdak wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen,
Same holds right for the queen of your land who killed her own pregnant daughter in law.
Same holds true for your two-faced blood sucker Toni Blair.
Izlamic regime in iran is there by support of British. Read reports of yur House of Lords particularly the talk by Lord of Liverpool criticizing the government of her majesty why ignoring human rights violations in iran and merely because of huge economical benefits supporting the present rulers.
What? It has nothing to do with the Queen, if your suspicions run true, then where is the evidence?

Anyway, what has this to do with Iran and Ahmajinedad?

As for Tony Bliar, I don't like the guy either, he might be our leader, but I for one, did not vote him into power.

Any human rights violations that are happening in Iran is solely to do with Ahmajinedad, I mean, how many Iranians want to go to war with the West because of a psycho leader who is hellbent on building nuclear weapons?
DARA

AOL

#16 Jan 9, 2007
I do not get it why this MAEVi is envolved with Iranian affairs?
Nuclear Bomb is bad? Then get rid of it in Britian ,France,Israel ,USA,Russian ,start with Britian.
Human Right is violated? statrt with Suadi Arabia , Pakistan , and get a fuck out of Northern Irland blood sucking phony baloni political charlatan of the world.
And finaly what Zionist MAEVI doing out there?
Maevi

UK

#17 Jan 10, 2007
What's your problem? I have every right to involve myself in Iranian affairs, especially when the sicko madman wishes to nuke my people and my homeland! now you listen here! I might be writing from the UK but before you start slagging me off, take note that there are other people here, involved in this discussion who happen to be from Australia, New Zealand and Texas USA, or do you just have a big problem with UK posters?

I couldn't care less about Northern Ireland, you tell me where you are from and lets start picking holes in your government and your peoples invasions shall we? or are you just another one of Ahmajinedads puppets dearie!

Oh, and yes I am a Zionist and I will take the next flight home to Tel Aviv tomorrow and fight alongside my brothers and sisters if all hell breaks loose.

Defender of Islamic Iran

#18 Jan 10, 2007
ALIMARDAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellant service, excellant materials Must be read carefully.
I think this thread serves no good
Please cut and past these links when needed in the struggle.
phantom

UK

#19 Jan 10, 2007
This really is going to be the issue of 2007. Iran has every right to pursue nuclear technology, it is a soverign nation. Any nation which is a percieved threat to Israel will be targeted by Israel's cheif backer, the US.

Iran would do well to:

(a) stop talking in genocidal terms with regards to Israel. The reality is that Iran does not yet possess a deterent atomic arsenal, and to flout your intentions is to risk annihlation.

(b) fast track a nuclear program in weapons format which will provide protection. Washington is a global bully, which will not act when it, or its limb in the ME-Israel-can be struck at.

I hope for peace. Iran's civilians deserve peace, they are my brothers and such a clamity as war I may cannot befall them.

Defender of Islamic Iran

#20 Jan 11, 2007
We are facing a very dangerous time where a small group of countries have large numbers of nuclear weapons as well as massive high-tech militaries. Militarized governments such as the US are blackmailing small lightly armed countries. The US has no regard for the non-proliferation treaty and anti nuclear groups it continues to develop new and smaller tactical nukes. The non-proliferation treaty has now become our worst nightmare. Many American officials and NGO are trying to use the treaty as provocation for an attack on Iranís nuclear facilities or even start a nuclear war.
Iran is a founding member of the UN and many other organizations that have for years called for disarmament. Iran has been a strong supporter for giving more power to the UN and has tried very hard to improve the non-proliferation treaty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arak, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S., Iran reach historic nuclear frameworka Apr '15 cancer lost 4
News Iran's top leader says no nuclear deal better t... Feb '15 Mag 1
News Iran's NPT Withdrawal Option Jan '15 Oli 1
News an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom Dec '14 Rudi 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec '14 The Sun 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Presses Addit... Dec '14 Rico 1
More from around the web