Iran to Build 2 Nuclear Power Plants

Full story: My Mother Lode

Iran said Sunday it is seeking bids for the building of two more nuclear power plants, despite international pressures to curb its controversial program.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9

Since: Feb 07

Lebanon, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Lets give Iran a little credit and see if they spill the beans like Russia did in Chernobyl.
anon

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Will Israel bomb the plants?
Eliyaho Ben zevi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

anon wrote:
Will Israel bomb the plants?
NO

But it might be one of the contractor bidding on building them
anon

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

In that case better bomb them first.
Eliyaho Ben Zevi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

anon wrote:
In that case better bomb them first.
NO,NIET, LA ,LA I said , that is it final.
Lord HA HA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

Dr Everywhere man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree let's bomb the Zionist trash first for permanent WORLD PEACE. The pathetic greedy, scheming and devious Zionists have caused more problems and wars for the world than any other pest in the history of civilization starting from the great Persians, Greeks and Romans. The Europeans did the smart thing by dumping the greedy filth in Palestine, however, it is now a plague for the whole world amd primary cause of global unrest. Perhaps, the AmeriKKKans can relocate them to Jew York or Alaska so that they can loan-shark the rednecks. Or maybe not, the AmeriKlan is not too enamoured by the hymies either..eh..
Lets get you a plane ticket to Iran and but your butt right on the site then call in the planes, what-a-you say Nowhere man.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

They can not even pay for the one they are building now. Who is going to lend them the money? Illegals can get credit cards,I guess Iran could borrow the money from some do gooder bank.
ragouman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2007

for the last 300 years iran attacked no one unlike many other country. the lying zionist usa media brain fucked the american to beleive iran is the major ennemy for the simple reason thats they ssay that israel is a racist failed states and should be replace by a multiracial state who will include palestinian as equal. thats the bigest iran crime. nothing else.
Together Forever

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

ragouman wrote:
for the last 300 years iran attacked no one unlike many other country. the lying zionist usa media brain fucked the american to beleive iran is the major ennemy for the simple reason thats they ssay that israel is a racist failed states and should be replace by a multiracial state who will include palestinian as equal. thats the bigest iran crime. nothing else.
Ragman ,Isreal is here to stay, sorry. Blame your Mother with all I care. Isreal is our frontliners, without them fools like you would be in power. Not gonna happen. I will go to paradise with Isreal, not whatever Dead, weak,God you belive in. Isreal has kicked ass since 48. LONG LIVE THE PEOPLES OF ISREAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••