Ahmadinejad launches new nuclear project

There are 74 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 26, 2006, titled Ahmadinejad launches new nuclear project. In it, Reuters reports that:

By Parisa HafeziARAK, Iran - Iran's president launched a new phase in the Arak heavy-water reactor project on Saturday, saying Tehran would not give up its right to nuclear technology despite Western fears it ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Any Soldier

San Jose, CA

#62 Sep 1, 2006
ye-ha Tony you hit the nail on the head.
tony wrote:
just remember to bring a lot of body bags...get rid of irans goverment
zaberdast

AOL

#63 Sep 1, 2006
Any Soldier wrote:
ye-ha Tony you hit the nail on the head. <quoted text>
And then what?
SOS

Port Isabel, TX

#64 Sep 1, 2006
Don wrote:
"War is cruelty. There's no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over.”
"Every attempt to make war easy and safe will result in humiliation and disaster”
- William Tecumseh Sherman
So we should kill every arab male over say.. 5 years old and rape every arab woman into submission and force them all to bear children of American decent....
WOW, you could have been a good policy advisor for caligula, or this current administration. No wonder Iran wants a nuke, thet want to keep ass-holes like you in check.
caddyshack and flatmates

Australia

#65 Sep 1, 2006
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>
So we should kill every arab male over say.. 5 years old and rape every arab woman into submission and force them all to bear children of American decent....
so you obviously believe that Iran wants nuclear power for 'peaceful' purposes... lol!

Sharia Law, Nuclear technology and a former plane hijacker as your leader... what a combination!!
EASY MONEY

Bangkok, Thailand

#66 Sep 1, 2006
tony wrote:
just remember to bring a lot of body bags...get rid of irans goverment
Just two multi-warhead missiles an Iran would cease to exist!
Any Soldier

San Jose, CA

#67 Sep 1, 2006
Im glad you didnt ask how. Why should be obvious to any one who would die for freedom. Wouldnt you...
zaberdast wrote:
<quoted text>
And then what?
Any Soldier

San Jose, CA

#68 Sep 1, 2006
I just re read my post and see a problem, you didnt ask why; you asked what then. I can not give that answer no one can. I assume that 'what then' will be another problem that can only be faced and delt with as it unfolds.
Sandy Las Vegas

United States

#69 Sep 1, 2006
Buzz Flederjon wrote:
Good move, Iran.
The Bushpigs want to own you. Cowboy up.
The Bush Christofascists vs. you Islamofascists!
(the popcorn is ready)
Why don't you get out of Dodge. Go cop another Buzz
Duh

Santee, CA

#70 Sep 1, 2006
EASY MONEY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just two multi-warhead missiles an Iran would cease to exist!
I tell you what - Iran gets their nukes they will use them WHERE EVER - they WILL cease to exist and will be just a greasy spot in the history books. I say let them have there nukes - its just where they gonna send their first shot that bothers me.
Nader Afshar

AOL

#71 Sep 2, 2006
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what - Iran gets their nukes they will use them WHERE EVER - they WILL cease to exist and will be just a greasy spot in the history books. I say let them have there nukes - its just where they gonna send their first shot that bothers me.
Seek spirtual help,you are in a very bad shape ,or go to an Irannian resturant have a chelo Kabab and a glass of skenjabeel,or buy a Persian carpets.Do not just sit their . do something .
Duh

Santee, CA

#72 Sep 2, 2006
Nader Afshar wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek spirtual help,you are in a very bad shape ,or go to an Irannian resturant have a chelo Kabab and a glass of skenjabeel,or buy a Persian carpets.Do not just sit their . do something .
Why am I in bad shape - because I'm, right? You go & eat Iranian food - it gives me gas. And yes - Im going to sit right here until Iran is a glass parking lot just like you.
Kurdo

AOL

#73 Sep 2, 2006
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I in bad shape - because I'm, right? You go & eat Iranian food - it gives me gas. And yes - Im going to sit right here until Iran is a glass parking lot just like you.
Seek spirtual help ,and eat American traditional food: MEAT LOAF it is O.K. with me
wwmann uk

Banbury, UK

#74 Sep 3, 2006
caddyshack and flatmates wrote:
<quoted text>
so you obviously believe that Iran wants nuclear power for 'peaceful' purposes... lol!
Sharia Law, Nuclear technology and a former plane hijacker as your leader... what a combination!!
Yes sir fruit and nuts.
Duh

Santee, CA

#75 Sep 3, 2006
Kurdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek spirtual help ,and eat American traditional food: MEAT LOAF it is O.K. with me
Try sticking to one SN - Ill eat what ever I feel like. Have a nice day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arak, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S., Iran reach historic nuclear frameworka Apr '15 cancer lost 4
News Iran's top leader says no nuclear deal better t... Feb '15 Mag 1
News Iran's NPT Withdrawal Option Jan '15 Oli 1
News an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom Dec '14 Rudi 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec '14 The Sun 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Presses Addit... Dec '14 Rico 1
More from around the web