A nuclear deal at any cost?

A nuclear deal at any cost?

There are 42 comments on the Reuters story from Dec 22, 2009, titled A nuclear deal at any cost?. In it, Reuters reports that:

Israel will find itself diplomatically sidelined and militarily muzzled as the United States pursues a nuclear deal with Iran next year, according to a closed-door wargame at Israel's top strategic think-tank. Not even a warning shot by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu -- the simulation featured an undeclared Israeli commando raid on Iran's Arak ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rex

United States

#43 Dec 28, 2009
kam wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas to you too brother, although i would love to live in the world that you have described and we all should strive for it, it is very hard to get there when there is so much imbalance and injustice, where a few try to force their will on the rest.
Never the less we are all brothers and sisters and this world is the sum of us all.
God bless and merry christmas.
Kam,
thank you on the God bless and merry christmas. I hope you and your family had a real peaceful christmas. I hope we all have a better new year. I think we are overdue for one.
I know, it makes us feel better to vent on a board about our pent up frustrations about everything wrong in this crazy world. I am GUILTY too. I am starting to realize there is nothing we can do about all these morons in our governments leading us. One of them goes out and we elect a very different one from another party. He promises peace, prosperity, jobs and everything else people want to hear. Yeah right!! They are all a bunch of crooks and scoundrels and us poor people are just along for the ride. What I'm saying is it doesn't matter who we elect. They are all a bunch of puppets for an invisible person or group much higher. I wish I could just go back to a simpler place and time where everything was good. A place where people were close and trusted one another. Now you don't go any place without locking your doors. A little kid says hi to you in a store and the mom quickly grabs them and takes them away looking at you like you are some kind of creep! Darn, these are good times (sarcasm).
Aussie Bro,
I wish we could get together for a Green Bay Packer Game and have a Beer or two or three, forget about everything wrong and just have a good time. I bet it's nice and warm by you right now. It's cold and we just got dumped on with snow. I hate winter.
kam

Australia

#44 Dec 28, 2009
Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Kam,
thank you on the God bless and merry christmas. I hope you and your family had a real peaceful christmas. I hope we all have a better new year. I think we are overdue for one.
I know, it makes us feel better to vent on a board about our pent up frustrations about everything wrong in this crazy world. I am GUILTY too. I am starting to realize there is nothing we can do about all these morons in our governments leading us. One of them goes out and we elect a very different one from another party. He promises peace, prosperity, jobs and everything else people want to hear. Yeah right!! They are all a bunch of crooks and scoundrels and us poor people are just along for the ride. What I'm saying is it doesn't matter who we elect. They are all a bunch of puppets for an invisible person or group much higher. I wish I could just go back to a simpler place and time where everything was good. A place where people were close and trusted one another. Now you don't go any place without locking your doors. A little kid says hi to you in a store and the mom quickly grabs them and takes them away looking at you like you are some kind of creep! Darn, these are good times (sarcasm).
Aussie Bro,
I wish we could get together for a Green Bay Packer Game and have a Beer or two or three, forget about everything wrong and just have a good time. I bet it's nice and warm by you right now. It's cold and we just got dumped on with snow. I hate winter.
Yes thank you we had a relaxing and happy Christmas and i hope it was the same for you too.
You know we are now as a society have become so selfish and so greedy that we can be manipulated and scared in to anything, we are loosing our humanity to greed, what i want to ask these people is how rich do they want to get? how much power do they want? what do they want to do with it? when you look at history and look at people like the pharaoh who ruled as god s on earth and accumulated so much wealth, who built monuments that still stand and in death took all their servants and wives with them, ultimately they died and when leaving earth they couldn't even take their own skin and bone with them and left it all here to be plundered by grave robbers. Do todays people who strive for more and more can even achieve what those pharaohs had? i think not! and yet here we are still arrogant and still hungry for more.
Enough of that yes the weather here is hot and humid and if you are a beach goer you can enjoy it for another 4 months or so.
Have a drink for me over there and i'll have one for you here wishing you and your family the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arak, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Significant obstacles lie ahead for nuclear tal... (Jun '15) Aug '15 hirstest 3
News In Iran nuclear talks, discord on inspecting un... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News U.S., Iran reach historic nuclear frameworka (Apr '15) Apr '15 cancer lost 4
News Iran's top leader says no nuclear deal better t... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mag 1
News Iran's NPT Withdrawal Option (Jan '15) Jan '15 Oli 1
News an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom (Dec '14) Dec '14 Rudi 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor (Dec '14) Dec '14 The Sun 1
More from around the web