A nuclear deal at any cost?

There are 20 comments on the Dec 22, 2009, Reuters story titled A nuclear deal at any cost?. In it, Reuters reports that:

Israel will find itself diplomatically sidelined and militarily muzzled as the United States pursues a nuclear deal with Iran next year, according to a closed-door wargame at Israel's top strategic think-tank. Not even a warning shot by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu -- the simulation featured an undeclared Israeli commando raid on Iran's Arak ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#1 Dec 22, 2009
The nuclear deal is nothing more than a bad joke of the African secret Muslim Obama and his 'buddy' Ahmadinajad aiming at giving Ahmadinajad time to start a nuclear attack on the Jews first.
Evidently, Iran is rushing to get nuclear bombs while Obama allow Ahmadinajad to go forward while issuing childish kindergarten style warnings that scares nobody. It is going to be a new world with nukes and dirty bombs in the hands of Islamic terrorists who will use suicide to create chaos and havoc around the civilized world. However, only Israel and the Jews can stop the grave danger to the civilized world future from the radical Islamic fanatic and suicidal evil dictator Ahmadinajad who follow Hitlers steps that led to WWII. Israel will not wait long before destroying the Iranian regime of Ahmadinajad and Ayatollah Khumenie and the other dark clerics and destroy the nukes plants and freeing the Iranian people from the most brutal and oppressive regime in history.

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#2 Dec 23, 2009
I was waiting for this as terrorist Obama goes to work on building ties with his muslim brothers. Untill he prooves otherwise he will remain a muslim terrorist.
kam

Australia

#3 Dec 23, 2009
Above are good examples of two of the most vile Zionist you can find, they will attack anyone and anything that will be different to their own twisted idea of good and evil, it doesn't matter if America has bankrolled Israel every year since it's creation, as soon as you vote for someone they don't like, even though he is still bankrolling them with your tax this is how they attack him. You now know the kind of ally you have in these zionists.

#4 Dec 23, 2009
kam wrote:
Above .....zionists.
You would be the worst kind of por-muslim pro-terrorist and anti-Israel that can be found.
Look at who obama is trying to buddy up to, a mad man who has the aim of using his nukes to destroy Israel. How would you feel if he wanted to destroy Aus and kill all the Aussies.
You are obviously a nutter.
Pastuh

Israel

#5 Dec 23, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
I was waiting for this as terrorist Obama goes to work on building ties with his muslim brothers. Untill he prooves otherwise he will remain a muslim terrorist.
So all presidents before Obama were jewish terrorists?
kam

Australia

#6 Dec 23, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the worst kind of por-muslim pro-terrorist and anti-Israel that can be found.
Look at who obama is trying to buddy up to, a mad man who has the aim of using his nukes to destroy Israel. How would you feel if he wanted to destroy Aus and kill all the Aussies.
You are obviously a nutter.
Oh shut up Zionist i;m not interested in a conversation with you, i know who you are and what you represent and am just exposing you for what you are to those simple american who still think you are a friend and and ally? So go and get!

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Pastuh wrote:
<quoted text>
So all presidents before Obama were jewish terrorists?
No sorry but your wrong, no one prior to obama was intent on destroying another indipendant country. So they cannot be labeled as terrorists.

#8 Dec 23, 2009
kam wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shut up Zionist i;m not interested in a conversation with you, i know who you are and what you represent and am just exposing you for what you are to those simple american who still think you are a friend and and ally? So go and get!
If you do not want to hold a conversation with me why did you start one. A bit dumb dont you think.
Pastuh

Israel

#9 Dec 23, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
No sorry but your wrong, no one prior to obama was intent on destroying another indipendant country. So they cannot be labeled as terrorists.
But they let Zionist to get nuclear weapon. Why Jews can develop nuclear weapon , but other nations of region can't? One allowed for Jew, forbidden for goi? Unlike Israel, Iran never attacked any country during last centuries.
kam

Australia

#10 Dec 23, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not want to hold a conversation with me why did you start one. A bit dumb dont you think.
Exposing your kind is never dumb!

“It's about the American People”

Since: Jun 07

Flushing, NY

#11 Dec 23, 2009
Pastuh wrote:
<quoted text>
But they let Zionist to get nuclear weapon. Why Jews can develop nuclear weapon , but other nations of region can't? One allowed for Jew, forbidden for goi? Unlike Israel, Iran never attacked any country during last centuries.
You are wrong. The Iranian regime is like Octipus that has at least eight Islamic terrorist organizations that it command and finance to create havoc and chaos in the world as called for by the Islamic Prophet Mohammed of the Saudi Arabia caves of the barbaric nomad Arabic tribes in the 7th century.
The Islamic terrorists of Hamas and Hezbollah are part of the iranian regime that helped putting the African secret Muslim Obama in power to use his American presidential power against the Jews. It is time to wake up and stop the Islamic lying and deceitful madness that is led by the darkest radical Islamic regime in history under Hitler-Ahmadinajad.

#12 Dec 24, 2009
kam wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you craved a conversation, yet you claim you did not want one ha ha. So now go ahead and expose yourself terrorist lover.

#13 Dec 24, 2009
Pastuh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Israel has nukes but only to keep the region stable. As for Iran tell me who attacked Iraq and tell me who did Israel attack for hate and not self defence. The reason Iran should not have nukes is that the head terorist wants to use them to destroy another country Israel does not want to do this.
Pastuh

Israel

#14 Dec 24, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
As for Iran tell me who attacked Iraq
USA?

#16 Dec 24, 2009
Pastuh wrote:
<quoted text>
USA?
Try IRAN you fool
wwman uk

Hyde, UK

#17 Dec 24, 2009
kam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why qualify expand??
wwman uk

Hyde, UK

#18 Dec 24, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Israel has nukes but only to keep the region stable. As for Iran tell me who attacked Iraq and tell me who did Israel attack for hate and not self defence. The reason Iran should not have nukes is that the head terorist wants to use them to destroy another country Israel does not want to do this.
Exactly right thats why its so dangerous for wogs to be playing with nukes.
kam

Australia

#19 Dec 24, 2009
wwman uk wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly right thats why its so dangerous for wogs to be playing with nukes.
Again you have come out with your patronizing self delusional statements, again who are you to say what anyone else can have or not, you no longer count in the world of politics so go and be a good dog and jump in to obamas' lap!
wwman uk

Bournemouth, UK

#20 Dec 25, 2009
kam wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have come out with your patronizing self delusional statements, again who are you to say what anyone else can have or not, you no longer count in the world of politics so go and be a good dog and jump in to obamas' lap!
So please explain why it is a good idea for wogs to play with nukes they will only burn their own arses .l never thought l counted in world polotics if you think you do perhaps you should see a doctor !!!
kam

Australia

#21 Dec 25, 2009
wwman uk wrote:
<quoted text> So please explain why it is a good idea for wogs to play with nukes they will only burn their own arses .l never thought l counted in world polotics if you think you do perhaps you should see a doctor !!!
How silly are you!
Maybe the WOG wants the nukes because he has seen what your country and USA will do to those who didn't have it, huum let me think 200,000 dead 500,000 injured 5,000,000 displaced and yes I'm talking about Iraq.
You are a non event and the wog dosnt give a rats arse about what you and your kind thinks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arak, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S., Iran reach historic nuclear frameworka Apr 3 cancer lost 4
News Iran's top leader says no nuclear deal better t... Feb '15 Mag 1
News Iran's NPT Withdrawal Option Jan '15 Oli 1
News an Iranian Opposition Group's Fight for Freedom Dec '14 Rudi 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec '14 The Sun 1
News UN diplomats: Report says Iran buying for reactor Dec '14 Jeff Brightone 1
News Senate Foreign Relations Chairman Presses Addit... Dec '14 Rico 1
More from around the web