to nouri al maliki
mohammed

UK

#1 Dec 11, 2012
nouri al maliki been iraqi leader is not good for iraqi peoples. Iraqi peoples are still suffring they should have evry things they need in their life but insded al nouri al maliki do is buy for tham weapons to kill echother why he still iraqi leader. Still small thing in evry county is elictrice why rech country like iraq still not have elictrice supply and that is beacuse nouri al maliki he spend al that oil mouny on weapons must iraqi people said his is the next dictator nouir al maliki should d be kicket out any way he is not been spendingal his life in iraq people like him al ways want to make big name for him silf like ex saddam hussain and there is one thing defent beetwen saddam hussain and nouri al maliki and that is nouri al maliki are best friend with ahmadi najad the irani leader
so_what

Arbil, Iraq

#2 Dec 12, 2012
i could be sure that Mr. muhammad is kurdish..
Mr. muhammad forgot that noori al maliki was elected by iraqi people like preident talabani and nujeify and all others..so no body can say that he is not legitimate prime minister.
on the other side..dear muhammad do you know that your leader masoud barazani is not legitimate?
i will tell you how...masoud brazani was picked up by number of kurdish parlement's members...not by people of kurdistan...which 50% of them if not more do not want him to be a president...
i dare you dear muhammad to speek one..only one bad ward about masoud barazani in puplic...i a sure you that you will be sorrounded by his followers in seconds then you will be sent to jail somwhere in erbil untill you rott...
while anybody could speek puplicly and judje noori al maliki...and you is one of them... with free will without been afraid to be sent to preson...
so who is the dictator my friend..?
and i want you to ask barazani...if you dare to...why kurdistan goverment push people in kirkuk and other places in iraq to register for provencial election while there are no provencial elections are going on in kudistan provances..duhok, erbil and suleymania...
could you answer me for these simple questions..?
i bet you can not...but let me tell you somthing for sure..dear muhammad..noori al maliki will leave the primer office sooner or later and somebody will fill in his place...but the dictator masoud barazani will stay in control for your faith...the kurds faith...of having a deacent peacfull life...and i will asure you that his dream of announcing a kurdish state withen the iraqi state is a no go dream and if he keep on doing this by taking other wrights and land he will fall like saddam or maybe worse....
mohammed

UK

#3 Dec 13, 2012
i m mohammed i m sure iraqi people made a big mistake by chosin nouri al maliki i m sure you got evry thing you need in your life but iraqi people must of tham are furring and that is beacuse the nouri al maliki u r arech person that is why u dont want admeted abut in insaid iraq i m not scer of any body i leave in america just want u to know that the kurdistan areas u was talkin about was backing saddam hussain time those peoples u talking about thy was thier hundreds years ago thy was thier those people and thy was al kurdish saddam hussain kicked so many people out of those areas must emportant city is kirkuk saddam hussain brougt somany arabs to kirkuk and he gave those people house and mouny and he kicked kurds out of thier city and thier kulturs and those people are back now so u can not say any things about those people are backink to their lands and their city amsud barzany he not dictator is good man he loves kurds / few things in iraq need to b change and that is nouri al maliki and ex iraqi rezem army leader al so start thinging aoubt iraqi people futurs not to by them weapons any more and stop stelling mouny
mohammed

UK

#4 Dec 16, 2012
from muhammed u had no answer about those people were kicked out of kirkuk and other areas in iraqi kurdistan in saddam hussain time and those people are back in their placiss now about the election in passt masud barzany was piked by kurdish people at the time masud barzany wined by 60% percent and fouty 40% percent wwas change parrty so the both are best for kurd as i know and i heard of iraqi poeple saying that nour al maliki he is dictator towrd must of iraqi people why i do care about iraqis so much and i hope one day after the next election they get loving caring primenister also u told me apsaide down about the election in iraq that maliki was piked by iraqi people no that is not trou nouri al maliki was piked by member of the iraqi parlement talibany and nujeify brought him in we gave maliki dimocrasy not dictatory the must iraqi people working in kurdistan as builders why iraqi goverment not stoping buying weapons why not spending al that oil mouny on building iraq for their people like kurdish goverment do for kurdish people in north
ail

UK

#5 Jan 7, 2013
i agree with mir mohammed he telling the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkuk, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa soldier, Sgt. LeRoy O. Webster, dies in Iraq (Aug '10) Apr '16 Nly 22
News Canadians will be key in the final battle again... Feb '16 DND 1
News Female Army vet leads 'dream team' aginst ISIS Feb '16 OMG 4
News Time to redraw Middle East boundaries, KRG pres... Jan '16 Neville Thompson 1
News Alleged ISIS video threatens Washington, DC (Nov '15) Nov '15 USA today 1
News Iraqi television calls bin Laden "a saint" (May '11) Nov '15 Hurt_LockerMan 46
News Kurds' brave fight puts them in the crosshairs ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Chuck 2
More from around the web