Iraqi women ask for tougher sentences...

Iraqi women ask for tougher sentences for Islamic honor murderers

There are 30 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Mar 6, 2012, titled Iraqi women ask for tougher sentences for Islamic honor murderers. In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

Near the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk, a father doused his three teenage daughters with boiling water and shot them because, he told a court, he suspected they were having sex. Two died.

He said he killed them to defend his honor.

Murder in Iraq can carry a death sentence but under laws that activists say are far too lenient for so-called "honor killings," the father was jailed for just two years. Medical examinations showed the girls were virgins ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#24 Mar 12, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey clueless! Since you don't seem to know much about anything!!Afghanistan was training terrorists responsible for murdering almost 4,000 American LIVES on 9/11. What are you saying clown?? That we should have just stuck our heads in the sand and cried our little eyes out?? Not hardly!! You may sit back and take it in the rear but most Americans were for taking out terrorist training camps responsible for 4,000 American Deaths!! Stop the ignorant nonsense!!
Just for you cluelessness, we had terrorists killing Americans all over the world numbnuts. Have you been living in La La Land since Vietnam and don't have a clue as usual what has taken place in the world around you!! Did you happen to know that there was an invasion of Kuwait by Iraq and a UN sponsored Gulf War One?? Did you not know as usual that we had attacks on the Cole and American Embassies?? Did you not know as usual that we had two attacks on the World Trade Center and the second attack was on 9/11??? Did you not know as usual that we had Democrats voting to use force in Afghanistan and Iraq? Did you not know as usual that terrorist camps were training Islamic Terrorists responsible for World Trade Center Attacks and had to be taken out?? Did you not know as usual that Saddam had broken every U.N. Resolution and gave us every right to go back in? That Saddam had murdered hundreds of thousands of his own people in some cases using nerve agents (for you it would be called WMDs). Of course you didn't know any of this as you were in your own radical liberal Hamas sock puppet dream world. Stop trying to lecture the educated on your idiocy!!!
Ayershitzer is at it once again, traveling the internet world spouting cluless and off topic rethoric with the sole purpose of insulting his betters. Please forgive him of his sins!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#26 Mar 12, 2012
David Ford - Retired wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayershitzer is at it once again, traveling the internet world spouting cluless and off topic rethoric with the sole purpose of insulting his betters. Please forgive him of his sins!
Your vision is obscured by a large pair of testicles!! eDUCATED fOLKS!! Please remember that you are dealing with a psychopath! DAVEY FORD wALL STREET OCCUPIER AND USA's Problem Child is an anti-Israel, Anti-American, anti-Jewish, pro-Nazi, AND also pro-Al-Qaida! Where are the clowns getting money from to feed their filthy lying mouths? I hope it's not the U.S. taxpayers helping the assclown spread his filthy lies and propaganda the anti-American, anti Jewish freaks!! The clown is Just another filthy Muzzie living on te U.S. dime! Part of the filthy Muzzie takeover!! I blame America for allowing you rotten scumbags in our country in the first place!! Now they are paying the consequences for all the Anti-American, Anti-Jewish, anti-Israel hate spew forth in an endless charade of ignorant nonsense!! Get the HELL out of this country and take your Anti-American, Anti-Jewish hate elsewhere!!
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#27 Mar 13, 2012
You a punk! Folks in Alamogordo don't like you either.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#28 Mar 13, 2012
You a punk! Folks in Alamogordo don't like you either.
It's nice to know that David Ford Wall Street Occupier Retired and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the Wall Street Occupier's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
David Ford - Retired

Winnfield, LA

#29 Mar 13, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>It's nice to know that David Ford Wall Street Occupier Retired and hundreds of other aliases is just one stupid idiot and we're in fact not dealing with a whole bunch of nut cases!! I didn't think we had that many morons in Topix thank God!! Why don't you see if the nurses will put all of you aliases in the same room at that mental institution? Have them increase the dosage on those meds and all your aliases write just one post. The gumflappin' won't look so bad and it will save time for the educated in this forum to rummage through all the idiotic nonsense and get to a rational conclusion in hurry. Then they can go on to more educated posts without having to answer so many lies and propaganda at one sitting. By the way, This is the Wall Street Occupier's get-a-way from family and so-called friends that would rather jab themselves in the eye with an ice pick than to have to endure a gum flappin' charade of nonsense coming from his big pie hole!! This is all the attention the clowns get. Can you blame him??
Piss-off bitch, Rattle Cattle (your boyfriend is looking for you. The last I heard It was in Iran!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#30 Mar 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Piss-off bitch, Rattle Cattle (your boyfriend is looking for you. The last I heard It was in Iran!
Make me assclown!!
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Winnfield, LA Institute for the criminally Insane (WFICI) and I found out when they have to lock David - Ford Retired Nut case and Wall Street Occupier in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser... Stupid Nazi!.. Go to your own thread dumgshit... there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayreshiit seems to be bitter; American GI's killed them...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Kissing Hamas azzez, Glue sticks.. paying compensations.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now shutyourshithole, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now shutyourshithole!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Now shutyourshithole.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's .. Now shutyourshithole! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Helicopter, consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil... consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. Now shutyourshithole..Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg..Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Go to your own thread dumgshit,, 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Ayreshiit seems to be bitter,.. Go to your own thread dumgshit Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Ayreshiit seems to be bitter.. Israel Mooches, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's.. Paying Ayreshiit seems to be bitter...Resurrecting the Nazi Wall.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil...consolidates Ayshitforbrainser...Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#31 Mar 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Piss-off bitch, The Syrian and Booby Wayne Garrett (your boyfriends are looking for you. The last I heard they were in LA and Port Jefferson!
Tired

Winnfield, LA

#32 Mar 13, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Make me assclown!!
What else can we expect from a nut case in a mental institution. I did some checking at the Winnfield, LA Institute for the criminally Insane (WFICI) and I found out when they have to lock David - Ford Retired Nut case and Wall Street Occupier in solitary confinement they hear voices from his cell for month on end.
This is what they are hearing from the clown:
Waitress:.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser... Stupid Nazi!.. Go to your own thread dumgshit... there's egg and bacon; pull pork sausage smothered in UNDERWEAR..egg sausage and bacon; Waitress: Ayreshiit seems to be bitter; American GI's killed them...egg bacon spam and pull pork sausage smothered in underwear; Military Mooches...I'm a Hamas sock puppet, Kissing Hamas azzez, Glue sticks.. paying compensations.. consolidates Ayshitforbrainser, pull pork sausage smothered in underwear...Freddie is the devil..., Now shutyourshithole, egg bacon and pull pork sausage smothered in sunderwear and spam; spam, spam and more of it...I lie like hell..bacon pork sausage and spam; spam egg spam. USA and Israel evil!...Terrorist are good!... bacon and spam; spam sausage smothered in underwear... more spam and LIES! Jews evil! Now shutyourshithole!... bacon spam ..pull pork...Freddie is the devil, Now shutyourshithole.., Israel Mooches. Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam.. I want glue!!
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam... Israel Mooches... Evacuating Mental Institution.. body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's .. Now shutyourshithole! BEWARE ALL..pull pork ASAP.
Helicopter, consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. eggs and ham... pancake and pull pork... Paying compensations... eggs.. Six million minus six million equals zero...eggs...spam...pancake, pancake!! Evacuating my brain ASAP...pull pork smothered in underwear! PULL PORK ASAP..Waitress:... Evacuating My BRAIN...ASAP... Freddie is the devil... consolidates Ayshitforbrainser.. Now shutyourshithole..Case of Rabbi Matis Weinberg..Israel Mooches, Waitress: spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam baked beans and spam spam spam...reparations never paid!.. pull pork......eggs and pull pork..Vikings:. Go to your own thread dumgshit,, 6 pull pork sausages smothered in underwear, Freddie is the devil, Ayreshiit seems to be bitter,.. Go to your own thread dumgshit Spam spam spam spam...
Vikings: Spam spam spam spam...
Helicopter, Freddie is the devil, Woop Woop! Paying compensations... Ayreshiit seems to be bitter.. Israel Mooches, Waitress:...spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam.. pull pork and baked beans..sniffing Glue...spam spam spam.... body bags... Coffins, rotten GI's.. Paying Ayreshiit seems to be bitter...Resurrecting the Nazi Wall.. spam.. eggs and spam...eggs and spam and a pancake!
Vikings: Spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! eggs and pull pork ..., Freddie is the devil...consolidates Ayshitforbrainser...Israel Mooches,...Woop Woop! Waitress: Check please! Eggs and Spam..
Then there is silence as the Muslim Clown drifts off into a Nazi La La Land stupor of wet dreams...
Hey, it's good to see you're up and running - GO BITCH GO!!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#33 Mar 13, 2012
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST LIke You!! Go Bitch GO!! Message to Winnfield LA: This sub-standard belongs to your community. Deal with it. It runs its mouth ,everywhere except here in Winnfield. It's a wonder it hasn't been run out of town!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#34 Mar 14, 2012
Tired wrote:
<quoted text>
My little retarded nutcase Davey Ford - Retarded escapes from the Winnfield Louisiana Mental Institution, throws out a few Jabs, the doctors catch the little scumbag, then the clown disappears for a few weeks and then he's at it again!! This goes on and on!! He's just upset because I put him there in the first place. When the my little moron learn his lesson? They really need to up his meds and get the locks changed at the institution he's assigned to!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kirkuk, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More Isis Murder? Militants reportedly burn ali... Mar '15 isisgayantiallah 2
News Kurdish fighters in Iraq struggle to hold gains... Feb '15 USA Today 1
News ISIS fighters: Strikes drove us from Kobani Feb '15 USA Today 2
News Iraq Oil Surge to Fan OPEC Rivalry That Trigger... Jan '15 jeffry 1
News Islamic State releases 200 Yazidis in Iraq Jan '15 Vlad The Impaler 1
News Islamic State releases 200 captive Yazidis in Iraq Jan '15 Opc 1
News How Islamic State is redrawing Mideast rivalrie... (Dec '14) Dec '14 yourmama 2
More from around the web