Wave of bombings, shootings hit Iraq

There are 5 comments on the Jan 10, 2013, News 4 Jax story titled Wave of bombings, shootings hit Iraq. In it, News 4 Jax reports that:

A series of bombings and shootings in central and eastern Iraq on Thursday killed at least nine people and wounded 16, police officials said The attacks come amid heightened sectarian tensions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 4 Jax.

Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I read a few minutes ago that Øbama's SOF agreement with Karzai in Afghanistan is going just as well as that with Iraq.

Øbama will leave the middle east as a huge bonfire.
Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Looks like "Iraqi Freedom" isn't working ..
American Israeli Cabal

East Moline, IL

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Looks like another generation of young men and women died for a missguided foreign policy generated by the zionist infested Bush Administration for the benefit of Israel and continued by the zionist infested Obama Administration. Seems to be a common denominator!
Allawite Pope

Ashburn, VA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
These are 14 century civilization. If u don't agree with them u will be bombed in the name of their Allah while praising him that he is great! What's wrong with these people in that part of the world who is their Allah, someone help them by bring back their brain so as they can start to think by themselves AMEN.
abe

Spring, TX

#6 Jan 12, 2013
we are winning. we are winning. the al queda is on the run. we are winning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baghdad, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
News US Embassy in Baghdad brings Iraqi students to ... (Jul '10) Apr 20 err 7
News Why is ISIS spreading? Apr 19 vib_ram 7
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Apr 19 fyi 276,687
News Blackwater guards who shot Iraqi civilians all ... Apr 13 Col S Butler 1
News ISIS forces out Iraqi Christians Apr 5 Kar 1
News ap359530449206_18 Apr 3 germanwings-co-pilot 1
More from around the web