Iraqi Shiite fighters flock to Assad'...

Iraqi Shiite fighters flock to Assad's side

There are 5 comments on the The Daily Star story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Iraqi Shiite fighters flock to Assad's side. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

Fighters from Iraq's Islamist Shi'ite militias celebrate before departing to Syria from Baghdad, June 11, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Syrian

Waterford, CT

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Asad has more fans than you think!
Johnny Appleseed McCain

United States

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Sowing the seeds of sectarian strife is my specialty. Before I'm pushing up daisies, I want to ride into Damascus in flowing white robes on my mighty steed "Saladin" that was donated to me by the Saudi royalty, who often refer to me as 'Wawrence of the Wahabis'.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Johnny Appleseed McCain wrote:
Sowing the seeds of sectarian strife is my specialty. Before I'm pushing up daisies, I want to ride into Damascus in flowing white robes on my mighty steed "Saladin" that was donated to me by the Saudi royalty, who often refer to me as 'Wawrence of the Wahabis'.
LOL!!!
well

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Jun 20, 2013
More Iranian shiiters.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

#5 Jun 20, 2013
well wrote:
More Iranian shiiters.
Too much Ex Lax?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baghdad, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kurds' brave fight puts them in the crosshairs ... 10 hr SpaceBlues 1
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Aug 26 Nightshift 276,670
News Al-Maliki steps down as Iraqi prime minister (Aug '14) Aug 24 Swedenforever 14
News Iraq's Maliki rejects U.S. offer on national re... (Jul '09) Aug 24 Swedenforever 38
News Turkey takes credit for moving Iraqi Kurdish oi... Aug 21 Chucks 2
News Rice Makes Surprise Visit to Iraq (Oct '06) Aug 19 Geezer Heimers 5
News Iraq isn't sliding into civil war, Rice says (Aug '06) Aug 19 Diatus Deus 27
More from around the web