Al-Qaida confirms role in Syrian war

Full story: Shanghai Daily

QAIDA in Iraq confirmed long-held suspicions that al-Nusra Front, a jihadist group fighting in Syria, is part of its network, an admission likely to sharpen debate on arming rebels.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

The West has known that these terrorists were in there from the beginning! Now there is absolute proof.
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
The West has known that these terrorists were in there from the beginning! Now there is absolute proof.
Thats what makes it the crime it is,they have known from day one,but all they can do is repeat the same Bullshit about Assad killing his own people.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Syrian wrote:
I heard from reliable sources that there are only 5 fighters and 1 driver that drives them from place to place for youtube ops, so some uninformed people say there are many more than 6 altogether.
Sergio

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Let it be known that Saudi Arabia royal family is the true leader of Al-Qaida. Those who blame the west or their allies for all the blood shed in recent times are fools of propaganda. The Saudis are pulling all the strings behind the scenes and they have all the power in the region while appearing to have no direct relation to the over 100 thousand deaths in the last year. The blood shed is all on them and it is time that the arabs who are killing each other wake up and see the truth. The royals are just laughing at how they can manipulate the region at will. Stop being puppets and fools my brothers. The truth is not on the surface only the lies are. The truth is hidden underneath and for generations arabs kill arabs for the pleasures of the royal demons. Religious beliefs have nothing to do with it and is only used to manipulate you to kill each other so that they can control the entire region through their puppets who are brainwashed to think they are killing for religion. Not one arab benefit from from this and an eye for an eye is all they do, instead of realizing what is at the root of all the killing from the beginning. This brother killing brother began long before Isreal became a state and the West became a super power. It maybe hard to believe, but if you are interested in the real truth then you must open your eyes and dig deeper to find it. Good luck and may God bless you all for you know not what you do.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Sergio wrote:
Let it be known that Saudi Arabia royal family is the true leader of Al-Qaida. Those who blame the west or their allies for all the blood shed in recent times are fools of propaganda. The Saudis are pulling all the strings behind the scenes and they have all the power in the region while appearing to have no direct relation to the over 100 thousand deaths in the last year. The blood shed is all on them and it is time that the arabs who are killing each other wake up and see the truth. The royals are just laughing at how they can manipulate the region at will. Stop being puppets and fools my brothers. The truth is not on the surface only the lies are. The truth is hidden underneath and for generations arabs kill arabs for the pleasures of the royal demons. Religious beliefs have nothing to do with it and is only used to manipulate you to kill each other so that they can control the entire region through their puppets who are brainwashed to think they are killing for religion. Not one arab benefit from from this and an eye for an eye is all they do, instead of realizing what is at the root of all the killing from the beginning. This brother killing brother began long before Isreal became a state and the West became a super power. It maybe hard to believe, but if you are interested in the real truth then you must open your eyes and dig deeper to find it. Good luck and may God bless you all for you know not what you do.

For a minute there I thought you said
"may God bless you for all that you know and not what you do".
Had you of made that pronouncement it would have fitted what you were saying.
Which appears to me to be irrational even possible sabotage.
I make no accusation but look at it this way.
Al-Quada is just as big a threat to the King and Princes as they are to Syria *-* that's why there pitching in with the Jew in Jordan
Actually their second double deal is an
each way bet against their own bet in the first place.
Therefore it favours Syria.
The Jihadists will know Washington is using IDF people displaying the FSA colours .

Now might be the wrong time to start berating the house of Saud.
Sergio

Cambridge, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

They play the game well and better then anyone i would say. They show support to fight terrorism and that is why no one ever suspects they are the root. There is never a good time to speak against them because they hold all the cards all the time. Even the western nations and europe is at their mercy, that is why they align themselves with them and look the other way at the truth. The Saudis have the power to shut down almost all world enterprise. I am putting my own life at risk even now by speaking the truth. All the powers of the world would shut me up any way they can just to avoid the truth from becoming known, because they fear the wrath of the Saudi. It has come to that. Anyway, the right time or not, the truth is the truth and it is about time that it is known. Enough lives have been lost to serve their agenda. They have an army of terrorists worldwide and they have all the world leaders at their mercy. This is just a game to them and i am sick of innocent women and children dying for their amusement, enough is enough.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what makes it the crime it is,they have known from day one,but all they can do is repeat the same Bullshit about Assad killing his own people.
It's disgusting that they could support the same people who murdered 3,000 innocent American citizens at the World Trade Center.
The plan

Annandale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> It's disgusting that they could support the same people who murdered 3,000 innocent American citizens at the World Trade Center.
It's starting to make sense now why osama was executed last year, otherwise imagine the headlines"obama ally's with osama"...LOL..
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

A lot of things are true .
Doesn't mean they make sense.
Everybody admits were fighting in Syria to determine the future for the region.
Don't anyone mention empire that's out of the question.
We who support the aspiration of the Syrian People are fighting the decree of His Majesty "Arse Wipe West" for Assad to pack up and go home.
He is at home Cameron you murdering swine . Why don't you go home to the bladder of the wealthy Jew. Cameron.
So what we have established everybody has got their own reason for fighting. Obama is in it to save money for the Eastern time zone.
Erdogan does it because he wants Netanyahu to nibble the corn on his toe.
Worst one is last Hollande does it to keep the Euro afloat.
After all France need to bludgeon the Colonies just for one reason.
Who in their right mind would supply the West with everything in exchange for being forced into using the Euro to bomb on graffiti. Defacing Civilization for the sake of French Prostitutes is all he is good for.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

The plan wrote:
<quoted text>It's starting to make sense now why osama was executed last year, otherwise imagine the headlines"obama ally's with osama"...LOL..
LOL!! Yeah... Obama backs Osama!!!
Johnny Cakes McCain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

What, nothing left for me? I hear those salafi-saudi camel jockeys have tons of money. I can get them a good gig over here.

What's one man's terrorist if not another man's golden goose anyway?
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Johnny Cakes McCain wrote:
What, nothing left for me? I hear those salafi-saudi camel jockeys have tons of money. I can get them a good gig over here.
What's one man's terrorist if not another man's golden goose anyway?
Johnny "Cakes" McCain? LOL!!!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
Absolutely and the west is training a whole new army to deal with that situation, once the overthrow is complete.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely and the west is training a whole new army to deal with that situation, once the overthrow is complete.
AlQaeda will turn against any group who is either pro-Democracy or pro-Western! This insurgency is now doomed, because AlQaeda is only there for it's own aims, and is at cross purposes with any rebel group who opposes the establshment of an Islamic State under strict Sharia law.
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

George wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a relief. And we're all sure that they'll be just as successful in Syria as in Afghanistan.

Let's all tune back in in ten years and re-evaluate, shall we?
The little engine that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

...could.

With Qatari and Saudi oil, my little engine can run forever. I just hope my 'allies' don't blow up my tracks.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

mxlplx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a relief. And we're all sure that they'll be just as successful in Syria as in Afghanistan.
Let's all tune back in in ten years and re-evaluate, shall we?
LOL!!! So true!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> LOL!! Yeah... Obama backs Osama!!!

Jew licker backs head chopper
The synthesis of this paradox ( because they are opposite poles that protect each other)
Is the Brotherhood.
And that really is true the Arab Spring didn't create the Brotherhood *-* but it released it from prison.
And the Brotherhood is Wahhab Cultism worked over by a soothsayer to be the doctrine of manic.
Syrian

Waterford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jew licker backs head chopper
The synthesis of this paradox ( because they are opposite poles that protect each other)
Is the Brotherhood.
And that really is true the Arab Spring didn't create the Brotherhood *-* but it released it from prison.
And the Brotherhood is Wahhab Cultism worked over by a soothsayer to be the doctrine of manic.
Good points!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••