Shi'ite jihadists bomb Sunnis

May 18, 2013 | Posted by: Joe DeCaro | Full story: www.jihadwatch.org

Bombs struck Sunni areas in Baghdad and surrounding areas Friday, killing at least 76 people in the deadliest day in Iraq in two months, officials said. The surge in violence has raised fears the country could be on the path to a new round of sectarian bloodshed ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

from jihadwatch:

"The attacks in Baghdad and surrounding areas pushed the three-day Iraqi death toll to more than 130 people, including Shiites at bus stops and outdoor markets in scenes reminiscent of the retaliatory attacks between the Islamic sects that pushed the country to the brink of civil war in 2006-2007 ..."

... only this time muslims can't blame occupying US forces for islam's inherent sectarian violence.
Rex

Aurora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Wait till Iran gets the nuke-Muzies will be at each other's throat for the amusement of the kafirs!

Since: Feb 12

Leamington Spa, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

At first It made me smile. muslims killing muslims. good and proper, but then I began to think, Look at where the bombs were placed, bus stops and markets, places where women and children would be, and people of both sects were killed, the people who were killed would have been on the bottom of the pay scale, going to work or just to do their shopping. These bombs were not targeting government officials or security forces who would have some measure of protection, they targeted those who could not fight back. It seems to me that when ever I see atrocities committed by muslims it is always on those who have no chance to defend them selfs. exactly the way mohamed attacked those around him, he would be proud of these warriors, islam the religion of peace?

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
... only this time muslims can't blame occupying US forces for islam's inherent sectarian violence.
They are, they blame us for leaving them to it.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

taffman wrote:
At first It made me smile. muslims killing muslims. good and proper, but then I began to think, Look at where the bombs were placed, bus stops and markets, places where women and children would be, and people of both sects were killed, the people who were killed would have been on the bottom of the pay scale, going to work or just to do their shopping. These bombs were not targeting government officials or security forces who would have some measure of protection, they targeted those who could not fight back. It seems to me that when ever I see atrocities committed by muslims it is always on those who have no chance to defend them selfs. exactly the way mohamed attacked those around him, he would be proud of these warriors, islam the religion of peace?
They are cowards dressed up as brave warriors for Allah.
Phil T Chew

Kowloon, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

shi,ete vs sunni is default editor policy to maintain the accepted version to feed the reading public but it is hard to reconsile to real muslim terrorists if there any not acting out the more beliefable jihadism vs jew senario,,,mossad asset abu nidal black september storm munich olympic villages took real jew casualties even carlos the hiemie jackel took a shot at bombing isreli biznicz but i guess jew lives are deemed more valuable per the talmud to expend to hoodwink the world,,,after all holocau$t(TM) enjoy still hugh subscribers,,,AL K1KEDA know better than to bit the hand that feed them
Amp man

Prairie Du Chien, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

muzzie scum killing muzzie scum,Why would I care?

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Phil T Chew wrote:
shi,ete vs sunni is default editor policy ...
When you finally decide to stop killing one another over the succession of islam, let us know and we can change policy.
Phil T Chew

Kowloon, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Joe DeCaro wrote:
<quoted text>
When you finally decide to stop killing one another over the succession of islam, let us know and we can change policy.
but then the jews will have other program to keep people infighting and distracted,,,but why change the plan when it is working out very well the timplate is alredy ingrained in peoples conscence of a culture of bombing to advance progress,,,the jew mossad can field a play arab squad(mistaravim) to set off ied when and if suitable patsies are not found and coerce or drug to strap the bomb on bodily,,,its hard to tell which is dumber the muslim cannon fodder or the buyers of jew hogwash,,,the closest to this contrived heresy in the us probaly found in the pubic edjewcation in term of function to further jew cause,,

“Fly low, fly fast.”

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Phil T Chew wrote:
<quoted text>
but then the jews will have other program to keep people infighting and distracted,,,but why change the plan when it is working out very well the timplate is alredy ingrained in peoples conscence of a culture of bombing to advance progress,,,the jew mossad can field a play arab squad(mistaravim) to set off ied when and if suitable patsies are not found and coerce or drug to strap the bomb on bodily,,,its hard to tell which is dumber the muslim cannon fodder or the buyers of jew hogwash,,,the closest to this contrived heresy in the us probaly found in the pubic edjewcation in term of function to further jew cause,,
Blame the Jews. It's everyone else's fault.
Omar

Aurora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Shias Are Not Muslims !!!!- YouTube
Shia are not muslims - YouTube
7:34 Shia's Are Not Muslims!- YouTube
Omar

Aurora, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

abc

Hamilton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Shi'ite puccies during Saddam Hussein rule had no balls to attack anybody. Uncle Sam is to be blamed for this. It saved their arse yet they hate USA.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Holy Spirit.
You are lacking the Holy Spirit Joe in your life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Part two of the Holy Spirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Max

Gardelegen, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

maybe sunnis bomb sunnis, there are probably dozens of political wings of sunnis, who have political views not possible to unite. Other side, it can be cia or mossad, which make these bomb-,,actions,,
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Phil T Chew wrote:
<quoted text>to set off ied when and if suitable patsies are not found and coerce or drug to strap the bomb on bodily
How does someone coerce someone to kill themselves? You honestly think it's impossible that Muslims would kill each other? Sunnis and Shias have been doing this their whole history. Read it before you comment.
Seeker

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Max wrote:
maybe sunnis bomb sunnis, there are probably dozens of political wings of sunnis, who have political views not possible to unite. Other side, it can be cia or mossad, which make these bomb-,,actions,,
What is the benefit for the CIA or Mossad in having an unstable Iraq? Please explain. You offered the theory, now you need to explain it and back it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Baghdad, Iraq Discussions

Search the Baghdad, Iraq Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) 5 hr crusty 276,159
Marines honor 100 who sacrificed their lives (Feb '07) Tue swedenforever 3
Bush to order 20,000 more troops to Iraq (Jan '07) Tue swedenforever 3
Denmark will keep troops in Baghdad, says PM (Oct '06) Apr 11 Anti-gov 166
Background hum of war (May '10) Mar 31 The Worlds Biggest Lie 72
U.S. airstrikes bring conflicting accounts (Oct '07) Mar 18 Whatitsfor 2
You want to see a 'war on women'? Mar 17 supersonic boom 6
•••
•••