Key questions, answers about the Prop...

Key questions, answers about the Prophet Muhammad

There are 181 comments on the The Papillion Times story from Sep 14, 2012, titled Key questions, answers about the Prophet Muhammad. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

Sinai Bedouin protest as part of widespread anger across the Muslim world about a film ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad in the central Sinai oasis of Wadi Feran, Egypt, Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

dsb

Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany

#170 Feb 23, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behaviior,
The words of God is the truth and not God is the truth!!! It is also His righteousness for salvation!!! The Gospel is the word of God!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Here is a member of the Bonobo-Tribe, called inC-Corporation, who wants to explain big things while he doesn´t even know the meaning of `small´!

you KNOW N-O-T-H-I-N-G

You do not even know why there is that pimple on your nose and when it will be going to disappear, while that pimple might know the answers to these questions.
Consequently there is more cerebral matter inside your pimple than in between your deaf earlike excrescences left and right your humanlike caput.

Dance, you funny jester, dance for us!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#172 Feb 23, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bob,
The killings of children in Libya during the time when the West was interfering in the internal affair of a soveriegn nation was also in real time!!!
The Catholics and Protestants were involved in those killings!!! Therefore, the reactions of some Libyans were not to smile but to get even!!! A lesson could be learned here that the Muslims should be left alone and be made free from interference!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
You are sick in the head.
All Muslims that follow Muhammad are sick in the head.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#173 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Ignorant of Catholic's.
You spread the lies of Muhammad.
Muhammad intimidated and murdered people to propagate his ideology. His actions are the actions of ideological and religious terrorism. Since Muslim look to Muhammad as a source of inspiration and model behavior, Muslims find support for Islamic terroristic activity in the life and teachings of their prophet Muhammad. Today, Muslims use that justification to attack and murder those who differ from them. When Muslim terrorists do this, they follow in Muhammad's footsteps. Jesus condemned those who murder, and Muhammad falls into this category.
Shamman,

You are the one who is ignorant of Roman Catholic history!!! The Roman Catholic Church is the "Patay Team" (Killing Team) for the Vatican Popes sanctioned the killings!!! The "VICARIVS FILII DEI" (Vicar of the Son Of God) of the Catholic Church whose title is equal to the dreaded 666 number in the book of Revelation were responsible for the murders of millions while heading the Vatican Church...

"Leo l (A.D. 440-461),... He proclaimed himself Lord of the Whole Church; advocated Exclusive Universal Papacy; said that Resistance to his authority was a Sure Way to Hell; advocated Death Penalty for heresy."

"Innocent lll (1198-1216). Most powerful of all the Popes .... Ordered the Extermination of Heretics, Instituted the Inquisition.

"The Inquisition called the 'Holy Office,' was instituted by Pope Innocent lll, and perfected under the second following Pope, Gregory lX. It was the Church Court for Detection and Punishment of Heretics. Under it everyone was required to inform against heretics. Anyone suspected is liable to torture, without knowing the name of his accuser. The proceedings were secret. The Inquisitor pronounced sentence, and the victim was turned over to Civil Authorities to be imprisoned for life, or to be burned."

Reference: Halley's Bible Handbook, page 770, 777)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#174 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You spread the lies of Muhammad.
Muhammad intimidated and murdered people to propagate his ideology. His actions are the actions of ideological and religious terrorism. Since Muslim look to Muhammad as a source of inspiration and model behavior, Muslims find support for Islamic terroristic activity in the life and teachings of their prophet Muhammad. Today, Muslims use that justification to attack and murder those who differ from them. When Muslim terrorists do this, they follow in Muhammad's footsteps. Jesus condemned those who murder, and Muhammad falls into this category.
Shamman,

The criminalities of the Roman Catholic popes are admitted by a priest!!! John A. O'Brien, a Jesuit priest reveals:

"'The first law of history', declared Pope Leo Xlll, as we mentioned previously,'is to assert nothing false and to have no fear of telling the truth'. In conformity with that wise principle, we frankly acknowledge the responsibility of the popes in the use of torture and in the burning of thousands of heretics at the stake. Their sanctioning of such cruel and brutal measures is unquestionably one of the blackest strains on the record of the Holy Office and will remain to the end of time a cause of obloquy and shame upon the papacy." (p. 49)

Reference:(O'Brien, John A., Ph.D., L.L.D., The Truth About the Inquisition. Nihil Obstat: Thomas E. Dillon, Censor Librorum. Imprimatur: John F. Noll, D.D., Bishop of Fort Wayne. New York, USA: The Paulist Press)

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#175 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
"Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood" Revelation 22:15.
Jesus said in John's gospel that Satan was a murderer from the beginning, and that those who sought to murder Him were Satan's children.
Shamman,

Some of the Roman Catholic dogs bearing the title "VICARIVS FILII DEI":

Pope Benedict IX (1032 to 1048)

Gaining power and wealth from an early age as a result of his family's ties to the church, Benedict IX essentially inherited the title of pope since he was the nephew of both Pope John XIX and Pope Benedict VIII. He was only 20 years old, but quickly developed a reputation as being "cruel and immoral," according to "The Rise of the Medieval World, 500 – 1300" (Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002).

In fact, in his third book of dialogues, Pope Victor III wrote of Benedict IX's "rapes, murders and other unspeakable acts. His life as a pope so vile, so foul, so execrable, that I shudder to think of it," according to "The Spirit."

Saint Peter Damian had similar things to say of Benedict IX, describing him as "feasting on immorality" and "a demon from hell in the disguise of a priest," who sponsored orgies and routinely partook in bestiality, according to "The Spirit." In his final act of corruption as pope, Benedict IX decided that he wanted to pursue marriage, so he sold his holy title to his godfather for 1,500 pounds (680 kilograms) of gold.

Pope Julius II (1503 to 1513)

Despite the clergy's sacred oath of celibacy , Julius reportedly had several mistresses and at least one illegitimate daughter (some sources indicate that he had two other daughters who died during childhood). In 1511, a council brought charges of lewd sexual acts against him, alleging that he was "a sodomite covered with shameful ulcers," according to Dr. Joe J. Payyapilly in "The Spirit of Holiness" (Xlibris Corporation, 2010).
Although he was a fan of the arts and collected ancient sculptures, he was apparently not a believer in the adage – good art takes time. Julius forced Michelangelo to complete the Sistine Chapel before he was ready to do so, according to "The Western Heritage" (Prentice Hall, 2000).
Michelangelo never got around to finishing Julius' tomb after the pope had died, according to "Christianity: the First Two Thousand Years" (Continuum International Publishing Group, 1997).

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#176 Feb 27, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a member of the Bonobo-Tribe, called inC-Corporation, who wants to explain big things while he doesn´t even know the meaning of `small´!
you KNOW N-O-T-H-I-N-G
You do not even know why there is that pimple on your nose and when it will be going to disappear, while that pimple might know the answers to these questions.
Consequently there is more cerebral matter inside your pimple than in between your deaf earlike excrescences left and right your humanlike caput.
Dance, you funny jester, dance for us!
Dog Behavior,

That is your belief and not mine!!! These are the people in the Roman Catholic Church whose cerebral matters are in the pimples and inside their cranium:

"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#177 Feb 27, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>You are sick in the head.
All Muslims that follow Muhammad are sick in the head.
Shamman,

The real sick in the head, A Roman Catholic pope:

Pope Stephen VI (896 to 897)

Arguably the most unbalanced of this lists' unscrupulous popes, Stephen VI set out to get revenge on his predecessor, Pope Formosus, who he felt had wronged him – in spite of the fact that his nemesis was now dead.

Stephen arranged a court date and ordered Formosus' nine-month-old corpse to be exhumed, dressed in sacred papal robes and propped up on a throne to be tried for his crimes. With a deacon answering on behalf of the deceased, Stephen raged and raved accusations of Formosus having had unfairly receiving the pope title at Formosus' skeleton.

The cadaver lost the trial, and Stephen declared Formosus' rule as pope void. He then chopped off the three fingers used to give blessings and ordered the body to be stripped of its robes and dumped into a cemetery for foreigners. Soon after, an earthquake struck Rome, destroying the papal basilica. The corpse was dug up once again and flung into the Tiber Rover, but a few compassionate people fished it out and gave Formosus a proper burial, according to "A History of the Church in the Middle Ages" (Psychology Press, 2002).

However, the macabre trial came back to haunt Stephen, as the earthquake's damage was taken as a sign from God. Rioting mobs of Formosus' supporters arrested Stephen and locked him in a dungeon, where he was later found strangled to death, according to "A History of the Church."

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Seebruck, Germany

#178 Feb 27, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
That is your belief and not mine!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucinations,

you shouldn´t talk about belief, for you know nothing about it!
Besides I do not base my statement - that you know N-O-T-H-I-N-G - on belief. This finding merely results from the score of your worthless jabber.
....the world as will and representation....- you shouldn´t think of yourself as garbage all the time!.....the world as will and representation....
FYI

Denver, CO

#179 Mar 1, 2013
YOU ARE A RACIST!! Sorry, it is just the Progressive in me. Seemed appropiate I guess. Oh Well, Regards
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#180 Mar 3, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
"True follower" of your hallucinations,
you shouldn´t talk about belief, for you know nothing about it!
Besides I do not base my statement - that you know N-O-T-H-I-N-G - on belief. This finding merely results from the score of your worthless jabber.
....the world as will and representation....- you shouldn´t think of yourself as garbage all the time!.....the world as will and representation....
Dog Behavior,

You are only a pedigree trying to express yourself in a language which pedigrees like you do not understand!!! Just like Roman Catholic authorities as described by an author:

"The Trinity is a wonderful mystery. No one understands it. The most learned theologian, the holiest Pope, the greatest saint, all are mystified by it as a child of seven."

Reference:[Martin J. Scott, S.J., God and Myself, Nhil Obstat: Arthurus J. Scanlan, S.T.D., Imprimatur: Joannes Cardinalis Farley (P.J. Kenedy and Sons, 1917), pp. 118-119.]

Improve your low I.Q.!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#181 Mar 4, 2013
The resignation of Mr. Benedict XVI as "VICARIVS FILII DEI" (Vicar of the Son of God), and, which title is equal to the dreaded number 666 in the book of Revelation is a negative portent of things to come in the Vatican Church!!! And the joining of a Roman Catholic priest to the "other sheep" of Christ, which is the Iglesia ni Cristo, constitute the continuing support of the Almighty God and the fulfillment of His promises to the Kingdom of Christ on earth in these last days!!!

The success of the true Church of Christ [Iglesia Ni Cristo] is but the fulfillment of God's promises to His messenger and his mission!!! God Himself declared that the Iglesia Ni Cristo would be His handiwork which no one can restrain!!! The prophet Isaiah recorded this prophecy, thus:

"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth and called from the farthest regions, and said to You,'You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away;

Fear not for I am with You; be not dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand'." [Is. 41:9-10, NKJV]

God promised to to help and strengthen His messenger in these last days!!! The true Church of Christ draws its strength from this promise which God fulfilled in the messenger and the work he started, the Iglesia Ni Cristo!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of European and American cults, Presbyterians, Methodists, Spurious Born-again, Episcopalians, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
israelNOTpinas

Makati, Philippines

#182 Mar 4, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
The leaderships of the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant cults should expel their members who do character assassinations on the Muslim people!!!
But it looks like that what is being resorted to by the leadership of the mentioned cults is the hypocrisy of the centuries!!! Pretending holy while hiding their eathnic cleansings!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
When you speak to the Roman Catholic why connect the Protestant...

while most of your teachings comes from Protestant Churches... say something about the Protestant dont just connect it to the RC...
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#183 Mar 8, 2013
israelNOTpinas wrote:
<quoted text>
When you speak to the Roman Catholic why connect the Protestant...
while most of your teachings comes from Protestant Churches... say something about the Protestant dont just connect it to the RC...
Hung Hang,

Why not??? Do they not have the same spurious Holy Trinity??? You are of low I.Q!!! And your religion and gods too are false!!!

I dare you to post anytghing about your spurious religion and gods for I will trash you to pieces and feces!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#184 Mar 8, 2013
Grandiose and beautiful chapels dedicated to God by the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church of Christ) for the month of January 2013:

1. Locale of San Francisco, Ecclesiastical District of Quezon South.

2. Locale of San Jose, Ecclesiastical District of Cotabato Southeast.

3. Locale of Gulod, Calatagan, Ecclesiastical District of Batangas.

4. Locale of Aguila, Ecclesiastical District of Antique.

5. Locale of Ajuy, Ecclesiastical District of Iloilo North.

6. Locale of Hinobaan, Ecclesiastical District of Negros del Sur.

7. Locale of Lipa City, Ecclesiastical District of Batangas.

8. Locale of Jomalig, Jomalig Island, Ecclesiastical District of Quezon North.

9. Locale of Talagutong, Don Marcelino, Ecclesiastical District of Davao del Sur.

10. Locale of Pili, San Marcelino, Ecclesiastical District of Zambales South

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#185 Mar 8, 2013
The true Church of Christ (Iglesia ni Cristo) for year 2012 had finished dedicating to the Almighty God in the Philippines alone 107 grandiose and beautiful chapels (66 in Luzon, 18 in the Visayas, and 23 in Mindanao)!!!

In addtion to these, and, in the same year, outside the Philippines, 12 new houses of worship and purchased and renovated buildings for worship services were dedicated to the Almighty God (5 in Europe, 5 in the United States and Canada, and two in Japan).

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Anonymous

Makati, Philippines

#187 Mar 8, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Shamman,
You are the one who is ignorant of Roman Catholic history!!! The Roman Catholic Church is the "Patay Team" (Killing Team) for the Vatican Popes sanctioned the killings!!! The "VICARIVS FILII DEI" (Vicar of the Son Of God) of the Catholic Church whose title is equal to the dreaded 666 number in the book of Revelation were responsible for the murders of millions while heading the Vatican Church...
"Leo l (A.D. 440-461),... He proclaimed himself Lord of the Whole Church; advocated Exclusive Universal Papacy; said that Resistance to his authority was a Sure Way to Hell; advocated Death Penalty for heresy."
"Innocent lll (1198-1216). Most powerful of all the Popes .... Ordered the Extermination of Heretics, Instituted the Inquisition.
"The Inquisition called the 'Holy Office,' was instituted by Pope Innocent lll, and perfected under the second following Pope, Gregory lX. It was the Church Court for Detection and Punishment of Heretics. Under it everyone was required to inform against heretics. Anyone suspected is liable to torture, without knowing the name of his accuser. The proceedings were secret. The Inquisitor pronounced sentence, and the victim was turned over to Civil Authorities to be imprisoned for life, or to be burned."
Reference: Halley's Bible Handbook, page 770, 777)
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
takot ka lang sa Muslim KATOLIKO lang kaya mo...

Elias bahag Buntot puro ANTI-Catholic post KAUMAY... post mo na lang kaya buong HOLY INQUISITION.. may libro ako nyan CHINIQUY... gusto mong hiramin para sa madagdagan ANTI Catholic knowledge mo...

LOW IQ....
nyg

Scarborough, Canada

#188 Mar 8, 2013
You are hilarious, Elias Ibarra! You are afraid of Muslims. If the inc started a verbal war with Islam in the Philippines they would bomb you to the ground. That's why you're trying to play nice.
dsb

Germany

#189 Mar 8, 2013
nyg wrote:
You are hilarious, Elias Ibarra! You are afraid of Muslims. If the inc started a verbal war with Islam in the Philippines they would bomb you to the ground. That's why you're trying to play nice.
And you shouldn´t overlook the remarkable similarities between Muhammad and Felix Y.Manalo: both were child molesters, pedophiles of the "finest degree"

Is there a bigger scam and disgust than those people who sugarcoat and cloud such crimes!
Such people ask for our supreme contempt!
hiffis

Rochester, PA

#190 Mar 8, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ……………… Wheres the Beef
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#191 Mar 10, 2013
nyg wrote:
Nyg,

My Muslims brothers in the south are nice and very respectful!!! Catholics and Protestants are without good manners!!! Because their role models are immorals themselves:

"In contemporary history one is reminded again of the scandals in the center of Roman Catholicism. Bank scandals, counterfeiting, laundering of Mafia money from illegal business,(Narcotics, prostitution, kidnapping, etc.) name it you have it, kickbacks, hidden wealth-connections with the Mafia, the CIA, Communists and subtle hypocritical connections within the P2 (Propaganda Due-a secret and powerful Masonic Group headed by Licio Gelli).

"The graft and corruption involves billions of dollars. All these eventually leads to the untimely and tragic death of Pope John 1 (Albino Cardinal Luciani) who occupied the papacy for only 33 days ending on September 28, 1978. Research and formal investigations show evidences to murder!"

Reference:(Fajardo, Reynaldo T. Bulletin Today, April 16, 1986, p. 8.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baghdad, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Sep 23 mook 276,652
News Al-Maliki steps down as Iraqi prime minister (Aug '14) Sep 5 Swedenforever of ... 27
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Aug 31 Chump University 5
News Al-Maliki: U.S. forces won't stay after 2011 (Nov '10) Aug 30 Big Bad John Roberts 10
News Down another key minister, Iraq continues Mosul... Aug 28 Stephany McDowell 1
News New US Commander in the fight against ISIS 'ske... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Here's how ISIS was really founded Aug '16 WasteWater 1
More from around the web