Key questions, answers about the Prophet Muhammad

There are 20 comments on the Sep 14, 2012, The Papillion Times story titled Key questions, answers about the Prophet Muhammad. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

Sinai Bedouin protest as part of widespread anger across the Muslim world about a film ridiculing Islam's Prophet Muhammad in the central Sinai oasis of Wadi Feran, Egypt, Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

dsb

Linnich, Germany

#143 Feb 7, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ozzy,
Why not interview the prison inmates of the United States for 99.99 percent of them will tell you that they belong to these religions and beliefs:
Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics!!!
And the remaining .1 percent still belongs to the mentioned religions!!! They are even priests and Protestant ministers!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Iglesia ni cristo has thousands of convicted criminal members:

http://philippinecurrentaffairs.blogspot.de/2...

Heaven must be a prison.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#145 Feb 7, 2013
he was no prophet and did not prophet anything ever

Jesus raised the dead & created the world..

-

1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Rv 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#146 Feb 7, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
Kristo Sa Sabungan of the Catholic Church,
After denying for so long, the Catholic Church had admitted to its crimes which involved millions getting killed!!! The Inquisition is now an admitted crime by the spurious religion known as the Roman Catholic Church:

Two violent religions : Catholic & Islam

Most other religions are peaceful.

Thus USA Second Amendment should exclude these violent religions.

In the British American colonies Catholic & Islam were banned until the founding of Catholic Maryland.
socci

El Dorado Springs, MO

#147 Feb 7, 2013
Quran & Hadiths Self Destruct

www.youtube.com/watch...
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#148 Feb 8, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
Iglesia ni cristo has thousands of convicted criminal members:
http://philippinecurrentaffairs.blogspot.de/2...
Heaven must be a prison.
Dog Behavior,

Catholic and Protestant convicts were able to learn the true teachings while in prison and they converted to the Iglesia ni Cristo!!! Prisoners have the right also to attain salvation!!! It is not because many Iglesia ni Cristo were committed to jail!!! You swallowed hook, line, and sinker the gossipmongerings of the Roman Catholics and Protestants!!! That means that you have no brain!!!

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#149 Feb 8, 2013
socci wrote:
-
Socci,

You are absolutely wrong!!! No dead has been raised yet from the grave!!! They are still in the grave awaiting Judgment Day!!! And Christ is a creation of God and not the Creator of the world!!! He is not God!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#150 Feb 8, 2013
socci wrote:
-
1 Tim 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Socci,

Wrong translation of the verse!!! It was Christ who was manifest in the flesh and not God!!! God does not change from God to man!!!

The error in the belief that "God became man" lies in the fact that the true God of the Bible---who is neither man nor the son of man (Num. 23:19)--is immutable. God does not change, as He Himself says, "For I the Lord do not chnage" (Mal, 3:6, RSV). Consistent with this, Apostle James writes:

"Every good endowment and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." (James 1:17, Ibid.)

Clearly then, the belief that "God became man" is, to say the least, not spiritually comparable with other related verses. We can come up with a host of other related Bible verses with which the Christ-is-God interpretation of Philippians 2:6 simply cannot be spiritually compared. Instead of the verse introducing Christ as God, it actually all the more affirms the doctrine that Christ is man, and not God. Thus, when compared "spiritual things" (I Cor. 2:13, KJV), the Christ-is-God dogma miserably fails.

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#151 Feb 8, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Two violent religions : Catholic & Islam
Most other religions are peaceful.
Thus USA Second Amendment should exclude these violent religions.
In the British American colonies Catholic & Islam were banned until the founding of Catholic Maryland.
Socci,

Nothing compares to the crimes of the Catholic Church and

...the Pope apologized for the Catholic Church's past mistakes:

On March 12, 2000, John Paul II, the present Pope of the Catholic Church made a historic feat when he asked forgiveness for the church's sins through the centuries. Speaking after the ceremony to the crowd in St. Peter's Basilica, he acknowledged the past misdeeds committed in the name of Catholicism:

"In calling for a Church-wide 'purification of memory', John Paul acknowledged the mistakes and cruelty imbedded in Church's history, including the Inquisition, the enforced conversions of the native peoples in Africa and Latin America, whose victims included Jews, Muslims, and members of the Eastern Orthodox church."

Reference:(Today, March 15, 2000.)

One of the errors of the Roman Catholic Church is the creation of the Inquisition in the 13th century, through which anyone who refused to accept the Catholic Church's doctrines were tortured to death. The Pope's apology echoes what other Catholic authors such as John A. O'Brien had straightforwardly written several years ago:

"The Church cannot escape the responsibility for the use of torture nor for the burning of victims at the stake....we frankly acknowledge the responsibility of the popes in the use of torture and in the burning of thousands of heretics at the stake. Their sanctioning of such cruel and brutal measures is unquestionably one of the blackest stains on the record of the Holy Office and will remain to the end of time a cause of obloquy and shame upon the papacy."

Reference:(The Truth About the Inquisistion. pp. 47, 49.)

Such brutal measures perpetrated by the Catholic Church leaders of the past, and openly admitted by its present Pope, brings to mind what our Lord Jesus Christ and His apostles forewarned concerning the cruel nature of false prophets who would emerge after their time and lead people astray:

"Beware of false prophets who, come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves." (Mt. 7:15, New King James Version)
"Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you,..." (Mt. 24:9, Ibid.)
"For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock." (Acts 20:29, Ibid.)

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#152 Feb 8, 2013
socci wrote:
Rv 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last...I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
Socci,

That Christ is also called "Alpha and Omega," "Lord of Lords," and "King of Kings" like the Father is indeed used by some theologians, especially the Trinitrians, as basis for their belief that Christ is also God. In subscribing to this line of reasoning, however, Trinitarians would have to explain why the Holy Spirit, which they believe to be a co-equal God of the Father and the Son in power and honor, is not called by such titles. Moreover, if being called by the same title makes two or more persons share the same state of being, then Peter would qualify to be God in the same way as Christ is claimed to be God, for Peter has the same title "Cephas" or "stone" (John 1:35-42) as Christ (Acts 4:10-11). Not only that, this line of thinking would also make all Christians God for they too are called in the Bible as "living stones" (1 Peter 2:4-5).

Others might retort that Christ's being "stone" is different from that of Peter and other Christians. That is correct, and that is precisely the point why Christ could not be God just because He is called by the same titles as God--"Alpha and Omega," "Lord of Lords," and "King of Kings".

"Alpha and Omega", the first and last letter of the Greek alphabet, signify "first and last". Such titles are used both of God and Jesus Christ, in distinct and dissimilar senses that they are called such.

The Lord God is "Alpha" because all things came from Him (1 Cor. 8:6). He is "Omega" since He set the day of Judgment (Acts 17:31; 1 Cor. 15:28) or the "end of the age" (Matt. 24:3).

On the other hand, Christ is "Alpha" because "he is the "first born of every creature" (Col. 1:15, New King James Version), for He was already "foreknown" or in the mind of God even "before the foundation of the world" (1 Peter 1:20, Douay-Confraternity Version). He is "Omega" because it is through Him that God will judge the world on Judgment Day (II Cor. 5:10).

Why is Christ called "Lord of Lords" and "King of Kings"? The Bible explains that when the end comes, Christ will definitely "reign" as he will put an end to all rule, authority, and power:

"Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet." (1 Cor. 15:24-25, New King James Version)

To illustrate that Christ's Lordship and Kingship are subordinate to God and are thus unlike that of God who is the Father, the Bible continues, thus:

"For the Scripture says,'God put all things under his feet'. It is clear, of course, that the words 'all things' do not include God himself, who puts all things under Christ. But when all things have been placed under Christ's rule, then he himself, the Son, will place himself under God, who placed all things under him; and God will rule completely over all." (1 Cor. 15:27-28, Today's English Version)

Therefore, in as much as the use of "Alpha and Omega," "Lord of Lords," and "King of Kings" for God and for Christ differ in meaning and in sense, to argue that Christ is God because He (Christ) holds such titles is to offer a false argument and an erroneous form of reasoning which logician call "fallacy of equivocation".

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
MuslimsIHateThos eGuys

Wallington, UK

#153 Feb 8, 2013
DRONE STRIKE ZINDABAD
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#154 Feb 9, 2013
MuslimsIHateThoseGuys wrote:
DRONE STRIKE ZINDABAD
The Roman Catholic Inquisition is still going on!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Mühldorf, Germany

#155 Feb 9, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
The Roman Catholic Inquisition is still going on!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
Hatemonger,

Well, I should give a damn, but I tell you what the Roman Catholic Church is doing: they laugh at the inC-cult
And this makes you mad, diba!
This is your field, "true follower": with your blood-stained hands you need to look for bigger crimes to relativate yours!
On the one hand I pity you, poor sod. On the other hand, it was you (and your stupidity) who took you where you are in need for oceans of blood to make your bloody crimes disappear.
If it would only work that way.....
Dream on in your nescience.
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#157 Feb 10, 2013
What's your choice?

5. To believe that there are many gods ...

"But in addition there is an infinite number of holy personages, drawn from worlds without number, who have passed on to exaltation and are thus gods (I Cor.8:4-7; D. & C. 121:28-32)

Reference: Mormon Doctrine, p. 577)

... or to believe that there is no other god besides the only true God?

"Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said:'Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,...And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent'." (John 17:1, 3, New King James Version)

"I am the LORD, and there is no other; there is no God besides Me...." (Isaiah 44:8, Ibid.)

"Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one." (Isaiah 44:8, Ibid.)

Note:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (CJC-LDS or Mormons) believes that there exist a countless number of gods. This runs counter to the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ that there is only one true God, the Father in heaven. God the Father Himself testified that there is no other God besides Him.

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
dsb

Heinsberg, Germany

#158 Feb 10, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
What's your choice?

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
People´s choice is none of your business.
Billions decided right by staying afar from your cult of lies.
The end of fools = the end of inC-cult
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#159 Feb 10, 2013
key question

did moohammud wipe himself with his bacon eating hand or his koran ?
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#160 Feb 13, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
People´s choice is none of your business.
Billions decided right by staying afar from your cult of lies.
The end of fools = the end of inC-cult
Dog Behavior,

It is the business of the Iglesia ni Cristo to dissiminate the truth!!! But it is not the business of the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant cults to landgrab the lands of natives anywhere in the world:

"Thenceforward a new phase was initiated. The Church Triumphant began to vest herself with the raiment of the world. The state became her protector. With this came not only power, but also wealth. Accumulation of the latter was no longer regarded solely for the purpose of helping the poor. It became a visible testimony to her newly found status; a necessity which went with her prestige and mounting strength and power.

"Pagan temples were either closed, transformed into Christian shrines or demolished. Their properties were summarily added to the Church's patrimony. The wealth of sundry religions was mercilessly expropriated, their clergy dismissed or persecuted, when not civilly or even physically obliterated. The transfer of political might made an easy transition into acquisitional power, the Roman Catholic Church set in earnest to promote a policy of swift appropriation of real estae, of highly renumerative governmental posts, and even of speculative monetary and commercial enterprises."

Reference: Manhattan, Avro. The Vatican Billions, p. 21. Chino, California: Chick Publications, 1983.

Europe without its historical landgrabbing would be as poor as amouse!!! All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

dsb

Erkelenz, Germany

#161 Feb 14, 2013
ELIAS IBARRA wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog Behavior,
It is the business of the Iglesia ni Cristo to dissiminate the truth!!! But it is not the business of the Roman Catholic Church and the Protestant cults to landgrab the lands of natives anywhere in the world:
"Thenceforward a new phase was initiated. The Church Triumphant began to vest herself with the raiment of the world. The state became her protector. With this came not only power, but also wealth. Accumulation of the latter was no longer regarded solely for the purpose of helping the poor. It became a visible testimony to her newly found status; a necessity which went with her prestige and mounting strength and power.
"Pagan temples were either closed, transformed into Christian shrines or demolished. Their properties were summarily added to the Church's patrimony. The wealth of sundry religions was mercilessly expropriated, their clergy dismissed or persecuted, when not civilly or even physically obliterated. The transfer of political might made an easy transition into acquisitional power, the Roman Catholic Church set in earnest to promote a policy of swift appropriation of real estae, of highly renumerative governmental posts, and even of speculative monetary and commercial enterprises."
Reference: Manhattan, Avro. The Vatican Billions, p. 21. Chino, California: Chick Publications, 1983.
Europe without its historical landgrabbing would be as poor as amouse!!! All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!
Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
"True follower" of your hallucinations,

truth is good thing. Some say it is god-like, others say truth is god.
However, you should not leave out yourself and your cult, when it comes to truth, for your lies are exposed!

http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_78._Imme...

and

http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_97._Graf...
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#162 Feb 15, 2013
dsb wrote:
<quoted text>
"True follower" of your hallucinations,
truth is good thing. Some say it is god-like, others say truth is god.
However, you should not leave out yourself and your cult, when it comes to truth, for your lies are exposed!
http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_78._Imme...
and
http://wwi.lib.byu.edu/index.php/II,_97._Graf...
Dog Behaviior,

The words of God is the truth and not God is the truth!!! It is also His righteousness for salvation!!! The Gospel is the word of God!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Barrigada, Guam

#165 Feb 18, 2013
What's your choice?

...to believe that the Holy Spirit is God as taught and believed by Roman Catholic and Protestant faithfuls...

"In 381, at the Council of Constantinople, it was defined that it is an article of faith that the Holy Ghost is God."

Reference:(Crock, Clement H. Discourses on the Apostles' Creed, p. 206. Nihil Obstat: Arthur J. Scanlan, STD. Imprimatur: Patrick Cardinal Hayes. New York: John F. Wagner, Inc., 1938)

...or to oppose this spurious and fabricated teaching and stick to biblical tenets that the Holy Spirit, too, cannot be God because it is being sent by the Father and the Son ...

"But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me." (John 14:26; 15:26, NKJV)

Note:

The Catholic Church fabricated an unbiblical doctrine at the Council of Constantinople in year 381 that the Holy Spirit or the Spirit of truth is also God!!! The falsity was swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the Protestant cults and others later!!! The Scriptures state, however, that both God and Christ send the Holy Spirit!!! But a true God cannot be sent by another true God because the sender is always greater than the one being sent:

"Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him." (John 13:16, Ibid.)

All Roman Catholics, Atheists, Protestants, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Bereans, Baptists, Seventh-day Adventists, Evangelicals, Charismatics, members of the American cults, skeptics, and agnostics must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam
ELIAS IBARRA

Guam

#167 Feb 21, 2013
What's your choice?

...to believe what the Roman Catholic Church teaches that a priest is another God on earth...

"St. Clement, then. had reason to say that the priest is, as it were, a God on earth."

Reference: De Liguori. Dignity and Duties of the Priest, p.36)

...or to believe what the Prophets of God say that claiming to be God on earth is an exaltation or usurpation of God's function just like what Satan or Lucifer did...

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

"For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

"I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the Most High.

"Yet thou shall be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit." (Isaiah 14:12-15)

Note:
The Prophet Isaiah spoke of an individual who tried to usurp the prerogatives of God!!! We know that this Lucifer became Satan, the enemy of God, the head of devils who upholds the teachings, "forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth." (Cf. I Tim. 4:3)

Incidentally, these same teachings are given to the Catholic priests who are called "fathers" and which are usurped or exalted titles!!! They are forbidden to marry by the pope. All Catholics are also comanded by the pope to abstain from meats during certain days of the year in the Lenten Season.

The title "father", in the meanings reserved for God alone, should not be used for any man. Other meanings such as procreator, ancestor, reverence due to age or position, inventor, author, contriver, source, etc. are not included in Christ's prohibition.

All Roman Catholics, Protestants, Atheists, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Bereans, Charismatics, Evangelicals, agnostics, skeptics, and American cult members must improve their low I.Q.s!!!

Real Elias Ibarra
Guam

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Baghdad, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News IS and the IRA - a comparison Apr 22 James 1
News US Embassy in Baghdad brings Iraqi students to ... (Jul '10) Apr 20 err 7
News Why is ISIS spreading? Apr 19 vib_ram 7
News 'The War Is Not Over' (Sep '06) Apr 19 fyi 276,687
News Blackwater guards who shot Iraqi civilians all ... Apr 13 Col S Butler 1
News ISIS forces out Iraqi Christians Apr 5 Kar 1
News ap359530449206_18 Apr 3 germanwings-co-pilot 1
More from around the web