Syrian jets bomb northern city overrun by rebels

Mar 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KIII

Syrian jets bombed opposition-held buildings Tuesday in the strategic northern city of Raqqa, a day after rebels overran the onetime regime stronghold and captured its provincial governor.

Comments
61 - 80 of 92 Comments Last updated Mar 23, 2013
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

cee wrote:
<quoted text>
i can just imagine why they want julian he shows the truth which is freedom of speach
I've never known speech to be free. Death is the only thing that is for free.
Truth to be defined by being rebellious is plausible enough until you consider the nature of our peace is the foundation of formality.
If rebellion defined truth there would be little peace.
May I enquire is Julian trying to replace formality with formality.?
Or is he an anarchist.?. Probably he is not and trusted the lies of the BBC that NATO would let the protesters have what they wanted.
I am Salafi but I don't support the Wahhab dog . Why is my truth valid and not theirs ; like you mentioned its access to information. Also like you mention the habitat of earth is ending so there is no mistakes possible.
If we who support Assad are slaughtered it just brings the ending nearer.
cee

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

rtloder wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never known speech to be free. Death is the only thing that is for free.
Truth to be defined by being rebellious is plausible enough until you consider the nature of our peace is the foundation of formality.
If rebellion defined truth there would be little peace.
May I enquire is Julian trying to replace formality with formality.?
Or is he an anarchist.?. Probably he is not and trusted the lies of the BBC that NATO would let the protesters have what they wanted.
I am Salafi but I don't support the Wahhab dog . Why is my truth valid and not theirs ; like you mentioned its access to information. Also like you mention the habitat of earth is ending so there is no mistakes possible.
If we who support Assad are slaughtered it just brings the ending nearer.
I have no idea what is true, I give credit to Julian for having guts, thats all,just as you do, I dont want any of you hurt, all truth is valid to every individual and the way they see it and receive it. The current habitat of earth is changing hopefully not ending, if you support assad i am sure you have your reasons, doesnt mean i think any less of you, i dont want anyone slaughtered or for anyone to lose hope or want an ending to come quickly, i just want all of us to live in harmony with respect for each other, share, give, maybe then we will all know truth of being, maybe the word truth should be taken out of the dictionary as it is impossible to know what it is. again i don't want anything to happen to you or anyone else. all of us have feelings. please dont say you want an ending to come quickly dont give up hope, you and assad supporters are just as valuable to me as those that are not. believe that good will come for all of us and we will all live in harmony , thank you for sharing your heart with me, big hug
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

cee wrote:
<quoted text> I have no idea what is true, I give credit to Julian for having guts, thats all,just as you do, I dont want any of you hurt, all truth is valid to every individual and the way they see it and receive it. The current habitat of earth is changing hopefully not ending, if you support assad i am sure you have your reasons, doesnt mean i think any less of you, i dont want anyone slaughtered or for anyone to lose hope or want an ending to come quickly, i just want all of us to live in harmony with respect for each other, share, give, maybe then we will all know truth of being, maybe the word truth should be taken out of the dictionary as it is impossible to know what it is. again i don't want anything to happen to you or anyone else. all of us have feelings. please dont say you want an ending to come quickly dont give up hope, you and assad supporters are just as valuable to me as those that are not. believe that good will come for all of us and we will all live in harmony , thank you for sharing your heart with me, big hug
Actually cee I might have been unintentionally misleading. I live in paradise Assad won't let me near the battle. Probably he thinks I'll make it worse.
I call myself a prophet my detractors who want to be kind call me a demagogue others say I'm just crazy.
Flesh and blood are of little consequence when it's all said and done ! It's thoughts that make all the difference.
Working things out that's what it's all about only Allah was there in the beginning and only Allah is there when we end.
Enlightenment is easy for me I live night and day with everyone hearing and subscribing my emotions and thoughts not to mention my physiological metabolism.
It used to be a burden until I gave up on life. Now it is a great advantage.
I really don't want you to worry so I can tell you fortunately because I got special favour in the subjective reality when I get to Syria the conflict will stop and then you can find out what happened to Julian.
In the mean time you can join George and Avenger and join in the name calling.
cee

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

assads wife surrounded by children smiling, shopping for jewellery, while syrian children are tortured raped orphaned, syrian people are starving thirsty cold, the syrian soil is now contaminated by chemical fall out, suppose she will just get her food flown in from harrods, that photo makes me sick to my stomach, how disgusting,i wish all this would end and i can hear my soul mates voice again, i wish i knew he was safe and free from all this .......... and all the children were too, what future will they have, their post traumatic stress will last their life time what hope will they ever have, enough is enough stop the fighting stop the bloodshed full ceasefire now!!!!!!!!!!
cee

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

you are right about one thing only, you do live in paradise in australia
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

cee wrote:
assads wife surrounded by children smiling, shopping for jewellery, while syrian children are tortured raped orphaned, syrian people are starving thirsty cold, the syrian soil is now contaminated by chemical fall out, suppose she will just get her food flown in from harrods, that photo makes me sick to my stomach, how disgusting,i wish all this would end and i can hear my soul mates voice again, i wish i knew he was safe and free from all this .......... and all the children were too, what future will they have, their post traumatic stress will last their life time what hope will they ever have, enough is enough stop the fighting stop the bloodshed full ceasefire now!!!!!!!!!!
Assad’s’ wife and children, and her buying jewelry, are the lowest kind of Western propaganda examples; it appeals to the raw sentiment. We do not know, when such pictures are taken. And, Assad did not create this war; it does not fall on his conscience! These are colonizers’ wars. It is conspicuous how former colonizer France is active in calling for support for rebels, and for Syrian government to step down?
!!!!!!!!!!
Yes you live in paradise, but your countries are the once fermenting the conflicts in other countries. Without Western countries’ input, these people would also live in paradise; some day; berceuse they used to be colonies, and they have to be allowed enough time to reorganize, without colonizers’ interrupt ions into their reorganizations. It is not the Western countries call to decide, who should be the president in other countries; in what way he should get into his position; and for how long he should stay!
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Assad’s’ wife and children, and her buying jewelry, are the lowest kind of Western propaganda examples; it appeals to the raw sentiment. We do not know, when such pictures are taken. And, Assad did not create this war; it does not fall on his conscience! These are colonizers’ wars. It is conspicuous how former colonizer France is active in calling for support for rebels, and for Syrian government to step down?
<quoted text>
Yes you live in paradise, but your countries are the once fermenting the conflicts in other countries. Without Western countries’ input, these people would also live in paradise; some day; berceuse they used to be colonies, and they have to be allowed enough time to reorganize, without colonizers’ interrupt ions into their reorganizations. It is not the Western countries call to decide, who should be the president in other countries; in what way he should get into his position; and for how long he should stay!
Dude, the only countries in the war with Assad are Russia and Iran, so tell them to piss off and leave Syria. Then tell Assad to listen to the Syrians, not other countries like Qatar or Saudi but Syrians, just like they wanted him to 2 years ago but this time no snipers or grenades or tear gas, just talks. But we all know the answer to that, Assad feels it is his God given right to own Syria and everyone in it and they shall be shown an example of what happens when they do not abide by his rules. Well that is what you are wishing for Syria.
rtloder

Saint Marys, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is your friends Al-Qaida that operate like that!
Why don’t you read the posts of nania, Myanmar, who is also on the same side like you, and you will see, what kind of category you stand with.

The vermin are a destiny destined to be exposed as Zionist traitors.
It definitely is unintentional but all the same that's what they are.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

cee wrote:
Another paragrah of lies from the jew hasbarat who usually hides behind the name su su as well as many more.Yes the terrorist actions in syria must stop but will never stop until countries of the world unite and stop those who are funding and arming the terrorist and that would be the american government and israel.
truth always beats lIes23

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
well said chris!!
Chris

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, the only countries in the war with Assad are Russia and Iran, so tell them to piss off and leave Syria. Then tell Assad to listen to the Syrians, not other countries like Qatar or Saudi but Syrians, just like they wanted him to 2 years ago but this time no snipers or grenades or tear gas, just talks. But we all know the answer to that, Assad feels it is his God given right to own Syria and everyone in it and they shall be shown an example of what happens when they do not abide by his rules. Well that is what you are wishing for Syria.
It looks that you have whirlpool in your head, and you have all the particles of information whirled all around.

Syrian conflict is an onslaught on the country, propelled from the outside of the country.

Russia and Iran are doing every effort to stop the conflict, from the very start. The West and Gulf Monarchs are feeding the conflict even before it started; they organized it.

International mercenaries trained and armed by Western countries, and financed by Qatar, are in Syria from the very start of conflict, and they orchestrated that fake “peaceful protesters” stunt. Assad is not listening to Qatar, but your Jihadists are listening, and are being paid by Qatar, and Saudis.
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

cee wrote:
I trying to come over to help but so far no luck.
I'm going to write more letters next time I go into town. But I think they think I got nothing to offer.
But I am a successful blogger.
Or I could just prey in the Mosque.
Of course I do know all about miracles.
And how to enact them.
A miracle is a commitment made in psychological war by a consistency to become the validity of the continuance of the past.
I am just such a consistency. But don't worry cee I'm sure Allah knows best.
Syrian

New London, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks that you have whirlpool in your head, and you have all the particles of information whirled all around.
Syrian conflict is an onslaught on the country, propelled from the outside of the country.
Russia and Iran are doing every effort to stop the conflict, from the very start. The West and Gulf Monarchs are feeding the conflict even before it started; they organized it.
International mercenaries trained and armed by Western countries, and financed by Qatar, are in Syria from the very start of conflict, and they orchestrated that fake “peaceful protesters” stunt. Assad is not listening to Qatar, but your Jihadists are listening, and are being paid by Qatar, and Saudis.
Excellent Post!! You are 100% on the mark.
cee

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

By paradise, i mean you are not ducking for cover or cringing when you hear a plane coming in. I do not support anyone killing, raping torturing anyone or orphaning innocent children, I do not support Australia allying anyone doing any of the above, I am an individual, I care about Earth and all her people living in harmony with one cause, caring for each other and Earth, uniting as one for the good of all man kind, woman children and animal kind. I am sick of all bad egotistical people of any kind. I understand other countries have different agendas at the expense of the innocent. They all need to butt out and let the Syrians live in peace in their own country without getting killed or fearing they may get killed tortured raped.
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Tearing Statues of leaders was seen in every country “democratized” by CIA plan; Iraq, Yugoslavia., Libya where even Green Book, symbol of Gaddafi’s direct democracy, was so spectacularly pulled down and stepped on. These are CIA paid people, and everything is done according to prepared script; that is proven on previous occasions. There are your friends in there, for sure!!! It’s not ordinary villagers!!!
When they pulled Saddams one, the "masses" were supposed to have cheere, but in reality there were only 100 odd doeing the job. Real "masses" they were LOL
orion

Cape Town, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been telling you that for 2 years dipshit, Assad the butcher has been killing Syrians for 2 years. Why are you suprised at the fact that Rebels are fighting Assad and his butchers?? The SAA and the Regime are Syrian, you are surprised to learn this, get your head out of your ass and read.
And George and his Red Deer Gazette have been telling us a lot of BS for the last two year. Can anyone still believe him. With the pile of BS , George has been feeding us, Assad should have been buried a long time ago, but no, he and his army are fighting fit and it is the rabble which seems to be getting a drubbing. We have been told so many time that the regime was expected to fall any day, that we do not believe it any more, so George, please cut out the BS!
rtloder

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

cee wrote:
By paradise, i mean you are not ducking for cover or cringing when you hear a plane coming in. I do not support anyone killing, raping torturing anyone or orphaning innocent children, I do not support Australia allying anyone doing any of the above, I am an individual, I care about Earth and all her people living in harmony with one cause, caring for each other and Earth, uniting as one for the good of all man kind, woman children and animal kind. I am sick of all bad egotistical people of any kind. I understand other countries have different agendas at the expense of the innocent. They all need to butt out and let the Syrians live in peace in their own country without getting killed or fearing they may get killed tortured raped.
Nobody is going to do that cee ; it doesn't correspond to the purpose of life.
Which is to exemplify your worth as a capacity for loyalty.
We are judged by the "composition" of what we have contributed to our "self".
Everything dies anyway being alive is an opportunity to create friendship with God.
If you not telling lies they is not in the best interest of "utilitarianism" that's the philosophy of the Sunnah and Hadith
then you are OK . But if you want to get recognition for status in Heaven then you got to go all out. But there might be a long way to fall if you make a mistake.
That's what we Salafi say.
oliver cromwell

Accrington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

nania wrote:
Dont call Assad name cos he is not your mother's secret hubby..but a criminal and a Putin's pet dog.
He made syria a happy home for terrorists..
He drove syria into this war by graping power as his family business for long make this final resolution for people..
He is politically dead already and near to end like Gadarfi..
And you guys up there so impress on Assad will surely get a special chance to let him hide in your mama closet and let him release his tensions by ridind on your mother and let your mother taste his arab sausage...
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013... You should be worrying about your own Country Clown,its going up in flames.
George

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia and Iran are trying to stop the conflict???? Wow, that would be like trying to put out a campfire by pouring Coleman fuel on it. Did you think they were supplying weapons for decorations??
mxlplx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama warns of extremist threat in Syria.

http://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/201...

Is he talking about Assad?

AMMAN, Jordan (AP)— President Barack Obama warned Friday that an "enclave for extremism" could fill a leadership void in war-torn Syria

Guess not.

Time to cleanse the al Qaeda supporters off this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••