Blasts in Baghdad, Northern Iraqi Cit...

Blasts in Baghdad, Northern Iraqi Cities Kill Dozens

There are 1 comment on the Cybercast News Service story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Blasts in Baghdad, Northern Iraqi Cities Kill Dozens. In it, Cybercast News Service reports that:

Bombings struck several areas in Baghdad and to the north Thursday, killing at least 30 people in the first major attacks in Iraq in nearly a month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cybercast News Service.

Ahmad Chalabi

Memphis, TN

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I guess you all do not know any thing else ,you can not get along ,go ahead &divid the counrty & split the Oil revenue among the nation ,just like our VP Mr. Joe Biden at the begining let us divid the counrty to 3 District ,North,Central, South ,as long as Iran &other Arab nation there will not be stability in Iraq ,look around you can you learn a lesson ,but seem to me just like playing Music for the Cow .The only solotion is to divid it. there will be plenty money from the Oil left for all of you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Anbar, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The rise of al-Baghdadi and the Islamic State Nov '15 Dawn of Reality 2
News Senior National Security Advisers Urge Obama to... Oct '15 USA Today 1
News Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi: Isis leader is a figurehe... Aug '15 Tom_Fontaine_NotReg 6
News Christians given ultimatum by Islamic State fig... (Jul '14) Jul '15 Anonymous 3
News Final interviews: Saddam Hussein sought familia... (Jul '09) Jun '15 dGo mDneda loHy p... 2
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) May '15 Swedenforever 3
News US military maintains its strategy against IS i... (May '15) May '15 Le Jimbo 60
More from around the web