Lora awarded Bronze Star Medal, promo...

Lora awarded Bronze Star Medal, promoted to lieutenant colonel

There are 23 comments on the North Adams Transcript story from Jul 7, 2010, titled Lora awarded Bronze Star Medal, promoted to lieutenant colonel. In it, North Adams Transcript reports that:

U.S. Army Major Frederick Lora, son of Phyllis Lora and grandson of Laura Winarski, both of Adams, was awarded the Bronze Star Medal, with oak leaf cluster, during his current deployment with the 25th Combat Aviation Brigade, 25th Infantry Division in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at North Adams Transcript.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

AOL

#21 Aug 4, 2010
"Kerry's proven lies re his alleged mission in Cambodia or his libelous testimony in congress that was also proven to be false."

Show me the proof.
Humbug

Albany, NY

#22 Aug 4, 2010
conservative lies and hogwash anti Kerry and pro Draft dodger and awl-er Bush

Snopes is fairly accurate but not a stupid arm of Fox News
wondering

AOL

#23 Aug 4, 2010
Well said, Humbug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Anbar, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientific evidence for defeating ISIS Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Aug '16 Chump University 5
News Here's how ISIS was really founded Aug '16 WasteWater 1
News Iran levels drone strike charge as nuke deal de... (Mar '15) Aug '16 Circus Servatives 3
News This is the main obstacle Iraq has to overcome ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Army widows say Martinez jury tainted (Oct '12) Apr '16 Jennifer 4
Holy Gospel of Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trump Supporter 1
More from around the web