Online memorials pay tribute to falle...

Online memorials pay tribute to fallen soldiers

There are 3 comments on the Wausau Daily Herald story from May 30, 2010, titled Online memorials pay tribute to fallen soldiers. In it, Wausau Daily Herald reports that:

Jopek, 20, of Merrill was killed by a roadside bomb in Tikrit, Iraq, in August 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wausau Daily Herald.

Nicole

Cottage Grove, OR

#1 Jun 17, 2010
I read the tributes to the soldiers on this article. They were very touching. If you're looking for a central location to share a free online memorial of your loved one with friends and family, you should visit http:www.ValleyofLife.com. The Life Stories include photos, audio, a guest book and memory bank, and even customized themes to honor US veterans.
Big John Wayne

Coventry, UK

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Nicole wrote:
I read the tributes to the soldiers on this article. They were very touching. If you're looking for a central location to share a free online memorial of your loved one with friends and family, you should visit http:www.ValleyofLife.com. The Life Stories include photos, audio, a guest book and memory bank, and even customized themes to honor US veterans.
What is the point?
A whole pile of ignorant warmongering goons drooling over their evil dead grunts, pretending they were heroes defending rights etc.
Their opinions are generally imbecilic. Describing the killing, torturing, raping scum they raised or married as gentle, kind and loving is all rather sick.
If they faced the truth, they could only feel immense shame.
uh huh

Bladenboro, NC

#3 Jun 20, 2010
Big John Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point?
A whole pile of ignorant warmongering goons drooling over their evil dead grunts, pretending they were heroes defending rights etc.
Their opinions are generally imbecilic. Describing the killing, torturing, raping scum they raised or married as gentle, kind and loving is all rather sick.
If they faced the truth, they could only feel immense shame.
why do support people who put HIV in bombs to kill civilians?

your a REAL sick ba#####.

and chances are your a fundie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Anbar, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This is the main obstacle Iraq has to overcome ... Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Army widows say Martinez jury tainted (Oct '12) Apr '16 Jennifer 4
Holy Gospel of Donald Trump Mar '16 Trump Supporter 1
News Islamic forces will defeat Daesh Mar '16 Johnny B 1
News Swedish teenager Marilyn Nevalainen says she wa... Feb '16 george whyte 1
News Christians given ultimatum by Islamic State fig... (Jul '14) Feb '16 Tom _rofane Fontaine 10
News The rise of al-Baghdadi and the Islamic State (Nov '15) Nov '15 Dawn of Reality 2
More from around the web