Iraq and its neighbours: Bombing a ch...

Iraq and its neighbours: Bombing a charm offensive

There are 1 comment on the The Economist story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Iraq and its neighbours: Bombing a charm offensive. In it, The Economist reports that:

THE bombs spared no part of Iraq, and none of its varied sects. A one-day terror campaign on March 20th brought carnage to Tikrit and Kirkuk in the north, to troubled Anbar province in the west and to the Shia holy city of Karbala, killing 52 people and wounding hundreds.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Economist.

Since: Mar 12

#1 Mar 22, 2012
Yes , I was in Kirkuk at 20/3/2012 the two car bomb near the police station
Killed 11 police and more than 50 people in that day.
We working hard with another group ( peshmerga and police and Iraqi army ) to save city and people for 21-3-2012 because it is first day for new year for Kurdish people ( 2712 ). But we need help from every body. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Anbar, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientific evidence for defeating ISIS Oct 4 Stephany McDowell 1
News Shiite Cleric Calls Maliki Visit to U.S. a Betr... (Jul '06) Aug '16 Chump University 5
News Here's how ISIS was really founded Aug '16 WasteWater 1
News Iran levels drone strike charge as nuke deal de... (Mar '15) Aug '16 Circus Servatives 3
News This is the main obstacle Iraq has to overcome ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 2
News Army widows say Martinez jury tainted (Oct '12) Apr '16 Jennifer 4
Holy Gospel of Donald Trump (Mar '16) Mar '16 Trump Supporter 1
More from around the web