US: Deaths of 2 al-Qaida in Iraq leaders big blow

Apr 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KansasCity.com

U.S. and Iraqi forces killed the two top al-Qaida figures in the country in a nighttime rocket attack on a safe house near Saddam Hussein's hometown of Tikrit, a joint operation the U.S. called a significant blow to the insurgency and a sign Iraqi security forces are strengthening.Al-Qaida in Iraq has remained a potent force, seeking recently to ...

Comments
81 - 94 of 94 Comments Last updated Apr 27, 2010
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#87 Apr 23, 2010
Deng wrote:
<quoted text>
IT'S CERTAIN IF THE UNITED STATES STOPPED OCCUPYING ALASKA THE ALASKANS WOULD NOT CRY AND SWOON WHEN THE UNITED STATES LEFT THE PLACE.
Is that really your answer to Tibets enslavement by China? Thats called missdirection in the free world.....
Deng

China

#88 Apr 24, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Is that really your answer to Tibets enslavement by China? Thats called missdirection in the free world.....
FREE ALASKA
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

#89 Apr 25, 2010
Free Deng, from the enslavement of chinese propaganda.....

“Because I said so”

Since: Feb 08

Denver, CO

#90 Apr 25, 2010
Go Blue wrote:
Free Deng, from the enslavement of chinese propaganda.....
lol

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Winter Garden, FL

#91 Apr 25, 2010
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>Ask your buddy Bush!
Obama hasn't gotten Osama. Obama is the prez moron.

Bill Clinton was OFFERED Osama and REFUSED him. Bush FAILED to get him too.

Winter Garden, FL

#92 Apr 25, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably dead, YEARS ago. Why make him a martyr?
Hmmmm. A living Legend or a Matyr? I choose Matyrdom for Osama.

Winter Garden, FL

#93 Apr 25, 2010
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dem's have been keeping oil off the open market for years. They have been blocking drilling over and over, and now Obama is looking into "openeing" new drilling. That new drilling is something republicans have been wanting for years.

Didn't hear "Drill Baby Drill" in Obamas capaign. I believe it was Bush that said "price gouging" was a crime and would be punished.

Since you are on "high prices" during administrations, do you remember what the "Carter Administration's" "CAP & TRADE" did? Do you remember not being able to find gas? Are you old enough to remember that?

I dont give a shit if the president is "purple" and his name is "Barney". He's on the wrong path.
Very Strong points! Good post!

Winter Garden, FL

#94 Apr 25, 2010
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>Fort Hood, was a lone crazy gunman. It was not a terrorist attack.
He was in contact with Terrorists and our government knew but did nothing.

He was a terrorist weenie.

Winter Garden, FL

#95 Apr 25, 2010
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what the word pander means? It does not mean what you think it does.
Yes, there's a picture of the community organizer next to the definition weenie.

Winter Garden, FL

#96 Apr 25, 2010
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>So, the words that someone speaks makes them a terrorist. How does that work?
Because the dr was in contact with other Terrorists weenie.

Maybe you think terrorists must work in larger groups instead of individuals weenie? Rethink your weenie position.

Winter Garden, FL

#97 Apr 25, 2010
liberal weenie wrote:
<quoted text>I never said the Tea baggers were terrorists. They are not effective enough to be terrorists.
Weenie forgot that the Tea Party ran off one of his rotten Donkeycrats in Stupack! Ha Ha Ha!

Claiming a peaceful protest of AMericans against bad government policies, is a terrorist group only shows us how truly small and pathetic the liberal weenie mind. Ha Ha Ha!
devry

Lancaster, OH

#98 Apr 25, 2010
they say this every few months to keep the sheeple in line and make them think the war is being won. more smoke and mirrors give it 6 more months and 2 more "senior" commanders will be reported killed meanwhile the bloodshed continues for the benefit of greater israel

Since: Jul 08

"In My World You Don't Exist"

#99 Apr 25, 2010
"The Obama Jig Is Up"
Voodoo7

Herndon, VA

#100 Apr 27, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
More Al-Qaeda leaders and members have been killed in the first 13 months of Obama’s Presidency than in the 8 years of Bush’s fail Presidency. Funny how a little common sense, brilliance and leadership bring tangible results.
There won’t be any successful terrorist attacks on Obama’s watch the way it was on Bush’s… we will never forget or forgive Bush for his ineptitude that allowed 9-11 to happen.
You're an idiot! That's all I have to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Anbar, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: 92% of Saudis Believe "ISIS Conforms to t... 11 min Joe 16
Iraqi forces battle to drive jihadists from Sad... Aug 27 Jedi Daal 2
Stopping the worst people on earth Aug 25 WasteWater 1
ISIS: We just slaughtered 1,700 people Aug 18 yon 103
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... Jul 30 Retired SOF 1,399
India rescues 58 more nurses from troubled Iraq Jul '14 Sur 13 Beat 1
Iraq, Syria, Gaza and Libya in flames Jul '14 Bottom Line 20
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••