US: Deaths of 2 al-Qaida in Iraq leaders big blow

Apr 19, 2010 Full story: KansasCity.com 94

U.S. and Iraqi forces killed the two top al-Qaida figures in the country in a nighttime rocket attack on a safe house near Saddam Hussein's hometown of Tikrit, a joint operation the U.S. called a significant blow to the insurgency and a sign Iraqi security forces are strengthening.Al-Qaida in Iraq has remained a potent force, seeking recently to ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#1 Apr 19, 2010
More Al-Qaeda leaders and members have been killed in the first 13 months of Obama’s Presidency than in the 8 years of Bush’s fail Presidency. Funny how a little common sense, brilliance and leadership bring tangible results.

There won’t be any successful terrorist attacks on Obama’s watch the way it was on Bush’s… we will never forget or forgive Bush for his ineptitude that allowed 9-11 to happen.
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#2 Apr 19, 2010
Not bad for a supposed "Muslim" president. It looks like President Obama is a much better Commander in Chief, than BUSH. I feel much safer with the Democrats in charge.

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
More Al-Qaeda leaders and members have been killed in the first 13 months of Obama’s Presidency than in the 8 years of Bush’s fail Presidency. Funny how a little common sense, brilliance and leadership bring tangible results.
There won’t be any successful terrorist attacks on Obama’s watch the way it was on Bush’s… we will never forget or forgive Bush for his ineptitude that allowed 9-11 to happen.
Having the ability to second guess after Bush had to come up with the plans from scratch must be nice.Especially since slick willie did nothing about al queda after many attacks. You keep saying Bush allowed 9/11 to happen. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You're so full of crap, patty. You need a serious enema! BTB, the Fort Hood massacre was a successful attack on nobamas watch. You keep forgetting that, meathead.
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#6 Apr 19, 2010
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
Having the ability to second guess after Bush had to come up with the plans from scratch must be nice.Especially since slick willie did nothing about al queda after many attacks. You keep saying Bush allowed 9/11 to happen. You are a spineless little
worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You're so full of crap, patty. You need a serious enema! BTB, the Fort Hood massacre was a successful attack on nobamas watch. You keep forgetting that, meathead.
That's circular logic. Why didn't BUSH learn something from President Clinton??? At least President Clinton caught the guy who bombed the WTC the first time. BUSH ignored warnings. Oh well, the past is the past. As president, BUSH sucked. Ask Jeff Gannon.

Spring, TX

#7 Apr 19, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
Not bad for a supposed "Muslim" president. It looks like President Obama is a much better Commander in Chief, than BUSH. I feel much safer with the Democrats in charge.
The commanders and soldiers there are the ones Bush sent. Get a grip on reality and put down the bong. Hope you feel safer when obama's agents come to your door because you didn't buy health insurance. LMAO
Seeking truth

Dearborn Heights, MI

#8 Apr 19, 2010
John Murthafat wrote:
2 less obama hussein supporters
Duh, the terrorists that President Obama is HUNTING are President Obama supporters??? Were you born retarded or did you get that way watching FUX News?

I bet you think BUSH was better at fighting the war on terror by way he handled the Saudi's.

http://images.google.com/images...

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

#10 Apr 19, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
You gotta love it… these unpatriotic right-wingers are suffering with the fact that a Black Democrat (who they view through their racist lenses as a Muslim) is a complete and total success in everything that he has done. And to think that their mantra was “I hope he fails”… LOL…
laughingatyou

Tampa, FL

#11 Apr 19, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
how stupid can you possibly get.......that is one of the most stupid statements I have ever read on topix.

you need government, you are not capable of taking care of yourself.
laughingatyou

Tampa, FL

#12 Apr 19, 2010
Seeking truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, the terrorists that President Obama is HUNTING are President Obama supporters??? Were you born retarded or did you get that way watching FUX News?
I bet you think BUSH was better at fighting the war on terror by way he handled the Saudi's.
http://images.google.com/images...
obama is not "hunting" anyone....neither was Bush......the only thing obama is hunting is where geithner is after work hours are over.

“READ. FACT CHECK. VOTE.”

Since: Nov 09

Fayetteville, AR

#13 Apr 19, 2010
<quoted text>
I'm just curious about what would be said about Obama if 9/11 had happened this last year? Would you be so forgiving of this President? For the record, I don't blame Bush for 9/11. I just can't stand this double standard.

Spring, TX

#14 Apr 19, 2010
Keri22421 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious about what would be said about Obama if 9/11 had happened this last year? Would you be so forgiving of this President? For the record, I don't blame Bush for 9/11. I just can't stand this double standard.
That's only again, second guessing. I believe what I've read over and over, reasearched till wee hours of many mornings. NO ONE knew that islamic terroists were going to hijack planes and fly them into buildings. There were suspicions of attacks, mostly overseas as occured during the 90's. For that weasel to suggest that an American President would "allow" that to happen is proof he is a weasel. His cut and paste claims have been chastised by many. He claims to be a Marine yet he can't spell Corps correctly. He has no honor, no character and is void of anything that would make one a Marine. Many on topix hold him in total dishonor and disgrace. I blame the islamic terroists, that's all. Bush was thrown into this problem as those before him made no attempt to go after them. He did, now this bozo psuedo Marine is trying to give someone else credit. Myself and others will continue pandering and harrasing this phoney as long as he keeps coming up with his worthless and disreputable comments. Even Clinton chastised a person who suggested Bush knew of the attacks. Patty is no Marine, he's proved that through his hogwash.

Buck

Livonia, MI

#15 Apr 19, 2010
<quoted text>
The only plan Bush had was to take revenge on Saddam for his daddy, and steal Iraqi oil. If you checked the facts on the Fort Hood terrorist you will discover that he first joined the military during the Bush 41 administration with Cheney running the Defense Department. Not much of a security check from a guy so obsessed with terrorism.
jimmy farter

Odessa, FL

#16 Apr 19, 2010
I understand that one of these guys helped put our moron-in-thief PRESIDUNCE odumba through college!

no wonder odumba bows down to muslim leaders & wants to have teaparty with crumpets with these terrorists!!!

rest assured, odumba is feeling bad that his muslim friends have been taken out! at least the Bush SURGE & STRATEGY worked!

we'll see if the odumba strategy in odumba's afghan war works! and to think odumba promised all troops would be home from the middle east!

odumba LIED!!!!!
Dave

Sanford, FL

#17 Apr 19, 2010
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
You are factually incorrect on the numbers of Al Qaeda members killed between the two administrations.
You must know that Obama is simply following the same Iraq policy that Bush started. Maybe not. That would not fit your view of reality. How you can say that Bush allowed 9/11 to happen is simply "unpatriotic" as you like to say ad nauseum

Spring, TX

#18 Apr 19, 2010
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>The only plan Bush had was to take revenge on Saddam for his daddy, and steal Iraqi oil. If you checked the facts on the Fort Hood terrorist you will discover that he first joined the military during the Bush 41 administration with Cheney running the Defense Department. Not much of a security check from a guy so obsessed with terrorism.
Bush went to Afghanistan long before Iraq, defeated and chased out the Taliban and killed and caputured many terroists, including the mastermind of 9/11 Khalid Shaikh Mohammed who your clown in chief doesn't know what the hell to do with. Hang the SOB and get it over with, go after the others.

BTB, Iraq has opened bids for their oil. Nothing was stolen.
Good Grief

United States

#20 Apr 19, 2010
Hey, obamabots! be happy! you win! your token POS has succeeded! America has been weakened & divided to the point of easy defeat! hope you're happy speaking arabic & worshipping the devil! did u achieve all that u hoped?

“Because I said so”

Since: Feb 08

Denver, CO

#21 Apr 19, 2010
John Murthafat wrote:
2 less obama hussein supporters
what can you do?stuff happens.

“Idaho Wilderness”

Since: Apr 07

Lewiston, ID

#22 Apr 19, 2010
2 more bite the dust and who knows how many thousands more there are to take out before they attack the U.S.

Hope Obama realizes they targeted the White House and would have succeeded in destroying it if it had not been for the brave Americans who gave their lives to stop the terrorists on that plane!

They will target it again, hopefully he wont be sleeping there when they attack should they succeed the second try.
Buck

Livonia, MI

#23 Apr 19, 2010
<quoted text>
Bush went to Afghanistan long before Iraq, defeated and chased out the Taliban and killed and caputured many terroists, including the mastermind of 9/11 Khalid Shaikh Mohammed who your clown in chief doesn't know what the hell to do with. Hang the SOB and get it over with, go after the others.
BTB, Iraq has opened bids for their oil. Nothing was stolen.
Initally Bush did drive out most of the Taliban and terrorists in Afganistan. He did not defeat them, he dropped the ball by invading Iraq, thus giving them a second chance.That is why we are over there fighting at increased troop strength levels to make up for his lack of commitment the first time around. Bush was greedy and went for the oil and their huge profits, he could care less about Americas security. He was looking out for the security of the family business. KSM will get his due wherever he is tried.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Winter Garden, FL

#24 Apr 19, 2010
Got to chuckle at the left wing warmongers claiming 2 dead in Iraq means anything. Bush did the same thing.

Where's Osama bin laden?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Al Anbar, Iraq Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll: 92% of Saudis Believe "ISIS Conforms to t... Sep 5 jinxi 51
Iraqi forces battle to drive jihadists from Sad... Aug 27 Jedi Daal 2
Stopping the worst people on earth Aug 25 WasteWater 1
ISIS: We just slaughtered 1,700 people Aug '14 yon 103
Obama faces limited options in Iraq crisis, dou... Jul '14 Retired SOF 1,399
India rescues 58 more nurses from troubled Iraq Jul '14 Sur 13 Beat 1
Iraq, Syria, Gaza and Libya in flames Jul '14 Bottom Line 20
•••

Al Anbar, Iraq People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE