Body Found Near OIA

Jan 8, 2012 Full story: MyFoxOrlando 22

According to a news release, a 27 year-old white male is the victim. The body was found near the 5100 block of south Semoran Blvd.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fear For Your Life

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 8, 2012
I wonder if this murder involves Homosexual Activities.? And did this man worl at Disney ??
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Fear For Your Life wrote:
I wonder if this murder involves Homosexual Activities.? And did this man worl at Disney ??
The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of low life CRIMINAL activities. See his RECORD below
Fear For Your Life

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of low life CRIMINAL activities. See his RECORD below

Thailand for Children, Disneyland for Pedophiles?
By krkbaker
Thailand is currently called “Disneyland for pedophiles” and has up to 600,000 AIDS cases and a huge sex-for-sale industry, driven mostly by European and American tourists who come to rent what they want. It is estimated that the number of prostitutes in Thailand ranges from 800,000 to 2 million. Among which 20% of Thailand Prostitutes are 18 or younger.(“Disneyland for Pedophiles”)
Why is this multi million dollar industry still functioning?”

As you can see, even though it is against the law in Thailand for persons to engage in sexual relations with anyone under the age of 15, it is still happening. Young women in Thailand are still being sold into sexual slavery by their parents, and Europeans and Westerners alike are all aiding the demand for this service. Read more about the violation of these young girlshere.

WE NEED TO STOP COMPANIES LIKE DISNEY WHO ARE DESTROYING AMERICA ! HOMOSEXUAL OBAMA HAS TO GO ! DISNEY WILL TURN AMERICA INTO ANOTHER THAILAND! 
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#4 Jan 8, 2012
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of low life CRIMINAL activities. See his RECORD below
repete
Smells Like A Rat

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2012
Did they find any Mickey Mouse Ears or white gloves close to the body ?

“Home of the Mermaids”

Since: Jun 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#6 Jan 8, 2012
The man was found by the airport, you idiot! Not everything is Disney. Do you think his family needs to read your crap? You are insensitive.
Smells Like A Rat

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 8, 2012
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
<quoted text>
The man was found by the airport, you idiot! Not everything is Disney. Do you think his family needs to read your crap? You are insensitive.
When I see a crime or murder Disney and Crooked Cops pop into my mind . I was just thinking of the recent murder at the Homosexual Parliment House on the Trail where many Homosexual Walt Disney Employees hang out . I'm trying to catch the killer .
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#8 Jan 8, 2012
And again CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON shows hoe ignorant he really is.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Smells Like A Rat wrote:
<quoted text> When I see a crime or murder Disney and Crooked Cops pop into my mind . I was just thinking of the recent murder at the Homosexual Parliment House on the Trail where many Homosexual Walt Disney Employees hang out . I'm trying to catch the killer .
So now you are psychic?
Smells Like A Rat

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jan 8, 2012
PETE wrote:
Hey duffus when you spell a word wrong at least correct it ?? And you call me ignorant ? LMAO What is hoe ?
Smells Like A Rat

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 8, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are psychic?
If I told you all I know and see we would be here for fifty years . My spelling sucks . And I make a lot of mistakes . But I'm blessed with common sense . I see dead people .
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#12 Jan 8, 2012
PETE wrote:
repete
Smells Like A Rat

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jan 8, 2012
We need to give Mickey Mouse a DNA test . See if there is any rat poop in the area .
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#14 Jan 8, 2012
PETE wrote:
repete
Mae Hemm

Lillington, NC

#15 Jan 9, 2012
Even I have to admit that this is a huge LEAP to make. LOL

However, I hope the paper keeps up with this mystery.

Poor finder guy, detained/questioned for 4 hours.
Looks like a well-worn path to the BMX (probably ATVs of all sorts)track.
Abercorn redident

Orlando, FL

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Even I have to admit that this is a huge LEAP to make. LOL
However, I hope the paper keeps up with this mystery.
Poor finder guy, detained/questioned for 4 hours.
Looks like a well-worn path to the BMX (probably ATVs of all sorts)track.
This woods is behind my house and Disney is a 45 minute drive, there are several homeless that come and go through those woods all though by discription I believe this is a homicide...,cant be a local, a local knows those woods get a whole lot of foot traffic...kids on bikes riding trails, paintballing and hiding with stolen beers. I cannot for the life of me figure out how this was turned into a homosexual topic....the parliament house is at the corner of dangerous and even more dangerous...not much of obt you want to be on unless you are looking for trouble

“Home of the Mermaids”

Since: Jun 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#17 Jan 10, 2012
Abercorn redident wrote:
<quoted text>
This woods is behind my house and Disney is a 45 minute drive, there are several homeless that come and go through those woods all though by discription I believe this is a homicide...,cant be a local, a local knows those woods get a whole lot of foot traffic...kids on bikes riding trails, paintballing and hiding with stolen beers. I cannot for the life of me figure out how this was turned into a homosexual topic....the parliament house is at the corner of dangerous and even more dangerous...not much of obt you want to be on unless you are looking for trouble
The reason it was turned into a homosexual topic is because, Ron, the person who first posted on this thread is a latent homosexual who sees Disney conspiracies everywhere. If a crime happens in Orlando, he thinks Disney is behind it.

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#19 Jan 10, 2012
Dangerous Place wrote:
<quoted text> Homosexual crooked Disney have ruin Orlando Fl .
See what I mean?
John

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2012
I know the man who was found. The police won't release anything really and we don't know what to think right now. I hope it was not a homicide but it looks like it could be. He was a good person, caught in the wrong place, wrong time.
PETE

Edgewater, FL

#22 Jan 11, 2012
PETE wrote:
rpete

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#YouOKSis: Black Men Need To Help Black Women F... Dec 4 crackersauce88 10
Amazon's Tablet Strategy Appears to Pay Off as ... Dec 1 sarah888 2
5 Best Android Phones To Buy This Holiday Seaso... Nov '14 howardjhonson 1
Got To Dance: Vote for The Future on Sky1 this ... (Mar '12) Nov '14 mushohwe 4
Twitter sues government to release NSA request ... Oct '14 Hoogle It 2
Democrats flood inboxes for last-minute campaig... Oct '14 kuda 53
Jennifer Lopez shows off her famous derriere in... Sep '14 Ikyb 1
More from around the web