Lakeside SWAT Prompts School Lockdowns

Lakeside SWAT Prompts School Lockdowns

There are 1 comment on the KNSD-TV story from May 7, 2012, titled Lakeside SWAT Prompts School Lockdowns. In it, KNSD-TV reports that:

Two schools in Lakeside are on lockdown after a SWAT team responded to a house on 12700 Lakeshore Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNSD-TV.

Sarah

Santee, CA

#1 May 7, 2012
ya so i go to elcapitan high school and i was in lockdown since like 10:30 not lockdown but a lower level then at around 1:30 they give us a 10 mins lunch and then send us to 7th period and then im wlking hme threw my apartments and here a gun shot but i think tht was a warning fron the police and the guy alegedly has a gun, slashed tiers,and reported as domestic vilence smetithing to do with his wife i here the police on intercome rite now its about 3:20pm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No, online polls dona t show a hidden Donald Tr... 22 hr Jim 91
News Flood destroys home of man who believes floods ... Aug 19 RalphB 20
News Teacher pleads guilty to filming primary school... Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Weird EU referendum stories you may have missed... Jun '16 Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
News Madonna 'suffers second onstage meltdown and sw... Mar '16 French beta cuck 2
News CPAC accused a Post reporter of Photoshopping a... (Feb '15) Feb '16 Joe_82 4
News Soledad middle school students join computer re... (Feb '16) Feb '16 RipOff School Dis... 1
More from around the web