'Fox Mole' tweets authorities searche...

'Fox Mole' tweets authorities searched his apartment, seized iPhone, computer

There are 7 comments on the www.nydailynews.com story from Apr 25, 2012, titled 'Fox Mole' tweets authorities searched his apartment, seized iPhone, computer. In it, www.nydailynews.com reports that:

“I should have done something more innocuous, like hacked a dead girl’s phone and interfered with a police investigation,”

The Fox Mole” is still out of work — but he’s not out of trouble. Fired Fox News employee Joe Muto detailed via Twitter a Wednesday morning visit by investigators from the Manhattan district attorney’s office to seize his iPhone, laptop and old notebook.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nydailynews.com.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Most decent people see fox news as a disgusting right-wing propaganda network, and I applaud this hero who exposed the deceitful going-ons within that organization.
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Fox mole what a dis loyal dumb ass.
Robert

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Most decent people see fox news as a disgusting right-wing propaganda network, and I applaud this hero who exposed the deceitful going-ons within that organization.
You know there was a saying in the old west, I ride for the brand. That means that you are loyal to the ranch who hired you is putting food in your mouth and money in your pocket. That is what the fox mole should have been doing, if he did not like the way they slanted their news he should not have taken their money, he should have quit over principal not be fired for his disloyalty. That is how I know your a fake Marine too, Marines value loyalty and would be riding for the brand.

Fox like CNN has its built in bias, just about all of them do to one degree or another in one direction or another. If you are an employee you should be a loyal employee.
Gravediggers

Lynwood, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2012
slanted and biased=mr bill
Your Ex

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Gravediggers wrote:
slanted and biased=mr bill
Help is available....
http://www.strokeassociation.org/STROKEORG/Li...
Mehtt Romney

Cheltenham, PA

#6 Apr 25, 2012
This is a really frightening union of a specific corporation's interests and law enforcement.

I can't see that anything physical was alleged to have been taken.

He revealed some information. I can't see where the theft of intellectual property would come in.

I hope this guy is able, in turn, to sue both Fox and the city of NY if these charges and these seizures of his property prove unfounded.

“your life is great”

Since: Aug 09

you poop in clean water

#7 Apr 25, 2012
I agree with MCP, this guy is very brave.
soon he'll be in the cell next to Brad Manning.
publicize your discontent and you can join them!!!
(if you still think the US is the "good-guy", you're in denial)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Twitter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas woman charged in two road rage instances Aug 9 Laredo 1
News Marco Rubio laughs off picture of 'failed' Ivan... Jun '17 fingers mcgurke 1
News Flood destroys home of man who believes floods ... (Aug '16) May '17 JordanOneal 21
News Chaffetz' iPhone gaffe lands him well-funded Ut... Apr '17 CodeTalker 6
News Police search for attempted murder suspect Apr '17 Crackhead 3
News Tweets to be saved include those Trump deleted ... Apr '17 Impeach Trump 1
News POTUS, President Donald Trump, Twitter Apr '17 Soetoro 2
More from around the web