Verizon to sell BlackBerry Curve 9310...

Verizon to sell BlackBerry Curve 9310 for $50 after rebate, starting Thursday

There are 1 comment on the ComputerWorld story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Verizon to sell BlackBerry Curve 9310 for $50 after rebate, starting Thursday. In it, ComputerWorld reports that:

Verizon Wireless announced the BlackBerry Curve 9310 smartphone will go on sale for $49.99 after rebate, with a two-year service plan, starting with online sales Thursday and in stores in the "coming weeks." The announcement came just minutes before BlackBerry maker Research in Motion was set to begin its annual shareholders meeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ComputerWorld.

Since: May 12

Beijing, China

#1 Jul 12, 2012
Oh, the price is very attractive, it is estimated will bring a burst of good response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPod touch App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Oct 17 Rida nazeer 263
News 7 Creative, Marvelous and Downright Weird Ways ... Oct 6 Marley Honey 6
News Police investigating North Philadelphia home in... Oct 1 FedUp 1
News Muslims connect with their Adirondack neighbors... Sep 30 Woah 3
News Have you downloaded Apple's iDrain? iPhone user... Sep 22 ydtparts 1
News Russian president Vladimir Putin returned but w... Sep 20 just a guy i knew 2
News Samsung Note 7 Users Urged to Turn Phones Off D... Sep '16 Hatjoy 1
More from around the web