Losing important notes, reminders, calendar or safari bookmarks is really annoying! If you happen to come across this situation, Dr.Fone (iPhone 4S) will help you a lot.
Different from iTunes, it let your preview the content of iTunes backup file in details so that you can recover the exact items you want. Moreover, the current data on your iPhone 4S will not be erased because you can recover the lost to computer directly. This video tutorial show you how to get back the lost notes, reminders, calendar and Safari bookmarks from iPhone 4S by extracting iTunes backup file in Windows.
Watch Video Demo: http://www.youtu.be/wFvu8fEK_Xs
Dr.Fone for iPhone 4S
* Get Back Your Contacts, Photos, Messages and More from iTunes Backup;
* Recover Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Photo Library, Videos;
* Get back your deleted messages, iMessages, contacts and call history;
* Recover business calendars, personal notes, voice memos, meeting reminders;
* Run the program without opening iTunes or connecting your iOS device.
Dr.Fone for Mac
* Directly recover from your iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4 or iTunes backup
* For all other iOS devices, like iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPod touch 5; via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including photos, contacts, messages, videos, notes...
* Preview photos and read details of messages, notes, calendar, call logs, and more
* Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash
More Info: http://www.total-data-recovery.com/