Bank of America CEO got sixfold raise last year

Mar 28, 2012 Full story: Tajikistan News.Net

The CEO of Bank of America was paid $7.5 million last year - six times what he got in 2010.

Full Story
Mike

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 3, 2012
peter tucker

Jackson, MI

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Call Jesse.... so what?.....look at Wells Fargo you moron and other banks. Monynihan got less than all the others. That is what people make. Do you have anything to do besides obsess about B/A??
BoaChoke

Weatherford, TX

#3 Apr 3, 2012
They effing suck! Called 4 times now to get payoff for a screwed up countrywide loan and boa won't even call back! Then a few minutes ago a debt collector for BOA calls! I offered to make payment in full and he would not accept it!
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

#4 Apr 4, 2012
Obviously half of the story

Since: Jul 12

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 21, 2012
Dear Sir,
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also offer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email masteyeli@yahoo.com,skype:(mas teyeli) in other to furnish you with other information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPad App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Google to buy slice of eBay? Unlikely, says ana... Tue Philip Cohen 1
Apple's New Strategy of Attracting Customers Sep 14 Philip Cohen 2
Apple Vs. Swatch And eBay Sep 13 Philip Cohen 1
Topeka: eBay Inc's PayPal Is At Risk From Apple... Sep 10 Philip Cohen 1
iPhone Trade-Ins Rise in Anticipation of Apple'... Sep 10 shae 2
Netflix lets you choose who you recommend movie... Sep 9 xipot 2
Will Two Airlines Revamp Their Brand Next Week? Sep 7 Southwest has che... 1
•••

iPad App People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE