18 children among at least 26 dead in...

18 children among at least 26 dead in Newtown, Conn. elementary school shooting

There are 23 comments on the KYTX-TV News story from Dec 14, 2012, titled 18 children among at least 26 dead in Newtown, Conn. elementary school shooting. In it, KYTX-TV News reports that:

CNN) - It's the season for snapping pictures, and our smartphones make it easier than ever to get that quick shot of the kids with Santa or the Christmas tree in the living room.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KYTX-TV News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Prayers From Florida

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Dec 15, 2012
I am so sad about all involed with this senceless shooting.. Very Very Sad.. Prayers to all the families..
Prayers From Florida

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Dec 15, 2012
I also want to say, I am sick by the boy at a daycare in Vicksburg Ms. A 9 year old beating on toddlers.. Judge says because he is under 12 he will only be sent into re-hab.. WARNING, it is a horrible video.. Because this child is going to be dealt with gloved hands, I see Adam Lanza coming around again.. Sorry to upset anyone but people need to know...
Max

Montréal, Canada

#28 Dec 15, 2012
Instead of praying, maybe its time the USA stops selling submachine guns with 20+ magazines, let people own more than one gun, and spare one cop per school? USA has like the second highest percentage of law enforcement type after Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPad App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Apr 18 HeLlOkitty 231
News Muslims connect with their Adirondack neighbors... Apr 12 Lucy Jane 1
News eBay Now rapid-delivery service shut down (Jul '15) Apr 12 Philip Cohen 3
News 20 hidden sources of income lying around your h... Apr 10 Sally 1
News FOOD: Greek Street Grill getting raves in River... (Apr '13) Apr 9 iPhone Repairs 2
News Top Army general tells Congress US military is ... Mar '16 Reagans Amnesty 19
News iStonsoft iPad iPod iPhone Data Recovery (Oct '15) Mar '16 Aarontang17 3
More from around the web