Taylor Swift Answers Those Album Clue...

Taylor Swift Answers Those Album Cluesa Without Saying Anything About Her Album

There are 1 comment on the MTV story from Aug 11, 2014, titled Taylor Swift Answers Those Album Cluesa Without Saying Anything About Her Album. In it, MTV reports that:

What a clever gal Taylor Swift is. The whole time she was dishing out hints on Instagram, we thought she was trying to tell us something about her album.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MTV.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Aug 11, 2014
Hey Taylor, here's my guess for next week.

My speculations:
Taylor Swift retires her country music career at the age of 24 making it the youngest country singer to retire the country music career
A 100% pop album
More Big Machine Records pop songs
Have Big Machine Records removes country music and replace with pop music so Big Machine Records can make pop music in Nashville
All her songs for her fifth album are pop and her pop singles will be played on pop radio only (not Scott Borchetta)
More Max Martin
Emotions on pop (no questions asked, that's why I love 90s and early 2000s music)
Tackle new genres like pop
Have Taylor Swift moved her country songs like Tim McGraw to pop stations
A Taylor Swift marathon on MTV (perfect for tying in the release of the next album)
Have Taylor Swift perform her new song at the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards

That's it. These are my predictions for your Yahoo announcement next week. I hope you like my suggestions.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPad App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Samsung Galaxy S8: What You Need to Know About ... Mar 21 will it cost more 1
News Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) Mar 19 Brivjfnbeehhehhd 296
News Chaffetz' iPhone gaffe lands him well-funded Ut... Mar 18 CodeTalker 3
News Facebook Messenger Day Rolls Out Globally: This... Mar 14 Michael 1
What to do before selling or giving away your iPad (Jun '16) Mar 8 Tinal 2
News Mike O'Donnell: Bruce Springsteen delivers what... Mar 6 Classic Rock 1
News iStonsoft iPad iPod iPhone Data Recovery (Oct '15) Feb 27 Bamboo 4
More from around the web