Jackson's Aussie accuser gets trial date

Sep 27, 2013 Full story: NEWS.com.au 35

AUSTRALIAN choreographer Wade Robson's pursuit of a slice of late pop star Michael Jackson's estate will go to trial in Los Angeles next year.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31 Oct 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
How typical of a f'loon to discredit the witness. Because Wade did not admit Michael's L.O.V.E. was actually abuse, she was portrayed as a liar. In addition, how dare you insult a woman whose son was sexually abused by Michael.
Jermaine, it doesn't matter who saw Michael molest children, which children admit they were molested, or who even so much as admits Michael wasn't what he presented to the public. You would find some way to insult them.
Right back at ya Len...if you were convinced that Michael Jackson was totally innocent...you would still find ways to insult him...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#32 Oct 1, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Right back at ya Len...if you were convinced that Michael Jackson was totally innocent...you would still find ways to insult him...
No, Jermaine, I would not.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 1, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
don't believe ya...you LOVE to hate on MJ...it's in your blood....

“Still the Dark Lord.”

Since: Jun 13

Everywhere.

#34 Oct 1, 2013
Way to go Robson... take em to the cleaners!!!
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

#35 Oct 2, 2013
You enjoy listening to Liars I guess because your wade supporters.wade is one creepy bloke
And he is a complete joke sicko. Michael is an easy target.especially seeing how sensitive quiet and shy he was it was easy to walk over him.
Its so easy to blame Michael for everything
What that poor Innocent man had to go through
Just wish we could give him Michael that is a hug
Never let him go. Michael really is a sweetheart
I will defend him stand by him.and Michael knows Ill be there for him. He such a gentle and wonderful guy.he means so much to me.Im so proud of him

(**missing you MICHAEL every second.every minuite every hour.and every single day
(****I Love you Michael Jackson babe ***)
(*Love hug kiss only for you Michael Jackson*)

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#37 Oct 2, 2013
Robson, the stage is set. Camp Wacko's strategy is to 'play films'...

lol

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#39 Oct 4, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
Robson, the stage is set. Camp Wacko's strategy is to 'play films'...
lol
Leave it to the Jacksons to use footage in order to jerk the heartstrings of the jury and sidestep the real issue. Thankfully, the jury in the case against AEG was not swayed.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#40 Oct 4, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Right back at ya Len...if you were convinced that Michael Jackson was totally innocent...you would still find ways to insult him...
Do you not recall the time back in 1993 when the allegations had first surfaced that MJ fans were standing in their pathetic groups protesting for MJ and his ''innocence''.

This was before very little information had become public. It certainly proves that MJ fans were always unwilling to believe MJ was a pedo, and were perfectly happy to discredit victims

“at yet more f'loonspin”

#41 Oct 4, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Jermaine, when I heard "Off the Wall", I had high hopes for his career. Then again, I don't suffer from Celebrity Worship Syndrome, so I merely enjoyed his work.

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#42 Oct 5, 2013
FOREVER MICHAEL wrote:
You enjoy listening to Liars I guess because your wade supporters.wade is one creepy bloke
And he is a complete joke sicko. Michael is an easy target.especially seeing how sensitive quiet and shy he was it was easy to walk over him.
Its so easy to blame Michael for everything
What that poor Innocent man had to go through
Just wish we could give him Michael that is a hug
Never let him go. Michael really is a sweetheart
I will defend him stand by him.and Michael knows Ill be there for him. He such a gentle and wonderful guy.he means so much to me.Im so proud of him
(**missing you MICHAEL every second.every minuite every hour.and every single day
(****I Love you Michael Jackson babe ***)
(*Love hug kiss only for you Michael Jackson*)
Babble ALL YOU LIKE BUT HE ISN'T LISTENING TO YOU F'LOON!!!!!!!!!
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#44 Oct 5, 2013
Michael,would never do anything to children.
He would never do anything to anybody,for that matter.

That poor poor Innocent man,what he had to go through,from peoples Lies,this is what its about for wade,wade robsons GREED AND MONEY.nothing more.all these people spreading,gossip,and Lies about Michael.you all know its totally FALSE

Its because wades career has gone down the pan
I cant see anybody giving this Liar a Job,he cant be trusted.this guys just a joke.after everything Michael done for him,the only Victim here is Michael.hes done so much for so many people,and this is how he is treated,just because wade robsons careers gone down the pan,its not Michaels fault.wade shouldnt be a discusting Liar
Wade thought I know .lets get some money from the estate,thats just wicked and evil,all wade wants to do is get his name in the headlines in the news paper,moneys not everything wade you cant take the money with you,
Wade nobody believes a word you say,only the clowns who have been sucked in by you
Being brainwashed.

Who Michael did was to help people,I dont know why Michael bothered sometimes,the way people have treated him.even saying that,Michael.would still be there helping people.thats the sort of person he was,allMichael did was help.sick children,and disadvantaged children.and visited hospitals with gifts.what a kind man he was
He wanted to make there lives better.he raised millions.for heal the world foundation.and helped so many other charitys.and people of all ages across the world
Michael just was a good,caring man
FOREVER MICHAEL

London, UK

#45 Oct 5, 2013
Wade.why would you put his children through.another,courtcase,dont you think they have been through enough? I know one thing
He loved his children very much,he would do anything for them.and he worked so hard for them.
Michael you are not alone.if you was here and going through the courtcase.I would be there with you holding you hand.followed by all the other fans
Michael know Ill be there for him.he was completely Innocent.and we would all fight it together.

I will defend Michael and always stand by him
Michael made a world a better place
There should be more people Like him
Michaels just like a teddybear..you just want to hug and cuddle him.and hold him in your arms.
He was also a vert generous man
Michael was just a remarkable,human being,and a true.humanitaian
Michael Jackson had gentle heart.heart of gold.
Michael was an Incredible man
He was so sweet kind caring wonderful man.
He means so much to me.I am so proud of him.
I Love him so much,I adore that man.and care so much about Michael.he is a massive part of my Life.he makes my Life complete.I would do anything to have him back. I WANT YOU BACK MICHAEL.put this in big letters so you can see
MICHAEL IS FOREVER,MiCHAEL IS HERE TO STAY
Michaels such a sweetheart.

Miss you so much my angel Michael every single second,every single Miniuite,every single hour
Every single day.I will never forget you angel

Michael Jackson I Love you babe

(* Love HUG Kiss for only Michael Jackson
I completly adore you

Location hidden

#46 Oct 5, 2013
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Jermaine, when I heard "Off the Wall", I had high hopes for his career. Then again, I don't suffer from Celebrity Worship Syndrome, so I merely enjoyed his work.
And NOW you have "high hopes" of hurting his children with your vile statements bout their father...

Location hidden

#47 Oct 5, 2013
Pishpash1234 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not recall the time back in 1993 when the allegations had first surfaced that MJ fans were standing in their pathetic groups protesting for MJ and his ''innocence''.
This was before very little information had become public. It certainly proves that MJ fans were always unwilling to believe MJ was a pedo, and were perfectly happy to discredit victims
No..I do not recall...I was a child then...

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#48 Oct 5, 2013
Jermaine 7 wrote:
No..I do not recall...I was a child then...
So too was Jacko

<laughter>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

iPad App Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie man charged in assault on Neighborhood Wat... 7 hr kaitlin 37
Talk Angela App "Kidnapper Behind the Camera" (Feb '14) 9 hr non 92
How to pick a cloud service Jan 20 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Knovio iPad App Upgraded; New Video Presentatio... Jan 17 aliciaarraiz 1
Flappy Bird fever spikes after game pulled; lat... (Feb '14) Jan 15 jamie99 3
BVS Solitaire Collection for iPad/iPhone/iPod t... Jan 13 BDS Sodastream 1
Arrest made after theft and pepper-spraying at ... Jan 11 GTA 1
More from around the web