Jackson's Aussie accuser gets trial date

Sep 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NEWS.com.au

AUSTRALIAN choreographer Wade Robson's pursuit of a slice of late pop star Michael Jackson's estate will go to trial in Los Angeles next year.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Awesome news. So much for the dismissal so many MJ fans already prophesied.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Yeah. I don't even wanna see how Michael's fans are taking it. Probably not very good.

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Yeah. I don't even wanna see how Michael's fans are taking it. Probably not very good.
No, they are not happy. Typical banter on Twitter, Wade is a unemployed liar. The weak mind of a f'loon can not rationalize anything beyond that. Pathetic idiots.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Good for Wade. I hope he's going to have bodyguards to get him into and out of the courtroom. Otherwise, I'm concerned he'll be harmed by f'loons.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

What a creep wade is..why does wade keep changing his mind? One min he is saying one thing.and then he said it could of been somebody else.what a Liar.Michael wouldnt hurt a bug on stage he would not hurt anybody.its not Michaels fault .if wades career gone down the pan.Michael has done so much for him.and this is the way he has been treated. Wade is callous and cruel.selfish and wicked person it was just Jealousy money GREED..thats all it is money and greed.to the Estate dont give him anything.

Michaels a beautiful Innocent man.a remarkable human being and a true humanitaian.just because people couldnt understand.Michael..you all Misjudged him..how could people be so selfish and cruel.Michael knew how Jealous people were of him..Michael not guilty.he has never done anything wrong.he would never say anything bad about anybody.he was just a good man an angel

You were lucky enough to meet Michael..michael if I ever had the chance to meet you..I would never take any thing off you ..all your fans want you back
Michael.all we want you to be is happy
If you were here .all you fans would be in the court room holding your hand.you are not alone..we would be there to fight with you.. all these Lies for money.its just evil and wicked. Michael is Innocent thats all there is to it

I am so proud of Michael.my awesome beautiful
Tender hearted,funny,generous.and gifted Michael
Michael I just hope you know how truly Loved you are.theres someone here will always Love you.you mean so much to each and everyone of us

In the words of berry Gordy,someone Like Michel
Comes along not once in a century.or a life time
He comes along once and theres only one Michael Jackson

Michael is a incredible guy..and a sweet and wonderful man

Michael you are the key to our heart..you will never
Part.you are always in our heart.

Rest in peace Michael..sleep tight my friend
Untill the day we all meet you again
Michael you are an angel.your always be are guardian angel
Forever Love you Michael Jackson
Love hugs and kissies xx for you Michael
Love you MJ

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Robson can't dance or write songs anymore...lol..pathetic pansy...he just don't wanna work for his scrilla ....wants a free ride...

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
Robson can't dance or write songs anymore...lol..pathetic pansy...he just don't wanna work for his scrilla ....wants a free ride...
It's really disturbing this is what Michael Jackson programmed you and others to believe about his accusers. It's very creepy that you don't find anything troublesome with a 24 year old Michael Jackson, striking up a friendship with a 7 year old Wade Robson. If Wade Robson was accusing someone else, would you call him a pathetic pansy too? Or would you be more inclined to believe him? It is disturbing that Michael invested time, money, and energy over Wade and his family when they were strangers to him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really disturbing this is what Michael Jackson programmed you and others to believe about his accusers. It's very creepy that you don't find anything troublesome with a 24 year old Michael Jackson, striking up a friendship with a 7 year old Wade Robson. If Wade Robson was accusing someone else, would you call him a pathetic pansy too? Or would you be more inclined to believe him? It is disturbing that Michael invested time, money, and energy over Wade and his family when they were strangers to him.
It is really "disturbing" and convenient for you as a hater of MJ that you would believe this lying pitiful jackass. Did ya ever think that maybe this guy is pullin this jive to get cold hard cash? He waited till MJ was dead...turnin on a man who befriended him. And speakin of "programmed"...you are just that to keep believing anything anti-MJ...you are the real "creepy" one here TripleASS....

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is really "disturbing" and convenient for you as a hater of MJ that you would believe this lying pitiful jackass. Did ya ever think that maybe this guy is pullin this jive to get cold hard cash? He waited till MJ was dead...turnin on a man who befriended him. And speakin of "programmed"...you are just that to keep believing anything anti-MJ...you are the real "creepy" one here TripleASS....
But doesn't it trouble you, Michael jumped at the opportunity to have Wade Robson spend the night with him?? Don't you think it's creepy for a 24 year old man with a flourishing career to behave this way with a 7 year old boy? Something is not ok with Michael Jackson. To have that yearning for someone's child is incorrect and I'm not a hater for saying that. I'm a person recognizing something wrong as WRONG.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

TripleH1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
But doesn't it trouble you, Michael jumped at the opportunity to have Wade Robson spend the night with him?? Don't you think it's creepy for a 24 year old man with a flourishing career to behave this way with a 7 year old boy? Something is not ok with Michael Jackson. To have that yearning for someone's child is incorrect and I'm not a hater for saying that. I'm a person recognizing something wrong as WRONG.
No. You don't understand Michael's heart and his mind. When you think of this as disturbing it is not how MJ thought or acted. There are reasons MJ loved bein with children...it is not how you think...not "yearning"...more of a loving comforting relationship...he felt he could relate to them. To some people it seemed odd or strange...but to MJ it was perfectly normal and he did not understand why it was viewed like that. He had a different life than most and there was much confusion...but he was the most loving compassionate person...you cannot ever imagine....he could never ever hurt anyone and his love for children was real and totally innocent.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No. You don't understand Michael's heart and his mind. When you think of this as disturbing it is not how MJ thought or acted. There are reasons MJ loved bein with children...it is not how you think...not "yearning"...more of a loving comforting relationship...he felt he could relate to them. To some people it seemed odd or strange...but to MJ it was perfectly normal and he did not understand why it was viewed like that. He had a different life than most and there was much confusion...but he was the most loving compassionate person...you cannot ever imagine....he could never ever hurt anyone and his love for children was real and totally innocent.
You've just described the characteristics Kenneth Lanning wrote about in his pedophile profiling.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
It's very disturbing to see the H.A.T.E. spilled in the direction of anyone who was victimized by Michael. I'd like to say you should talk to the three people who witnessed Michael molest Wade. But Mariano Quindoy is no longer alive. However, Blanca Francia must feel vindicated. I'm sure Charlie Michaels does, too.

Since: Jun 13

Wilson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Not to discredit anyone but Michael was actually 30 when he began courting 7-year-old Wade Robson. Surely makes it more disgusting. But still he was an adult who spent an abnormally long time with an unrelated child and doing God knows what with him in Neverland. But for fans, that's not a cause for alarm, apparently.

“Evolution is fab!”

Since: Nov 12

Deep Space 9, Alpha Quadrant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
Oh my God, Jermaine (if that really is his name) has just described another man as not just a "pansy" but a "pathetic pansy", which when isn't being used to describe a pretty little plant is a disparaging term for a gay man.

And he throws a hissy fit when anybody uses the name of a traditional British food dish to describe him.

What a hypocrite.

“Evolution is fab!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You've just described the characteristics Kenneth Lanning wrote about in his pedophile profiling.
LOL, that's what I thought. He's just described a textbook paedophile.

“Evolution is fab!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

BadMan84 wrote:
Not to discredit anyone but Michael was actually 30 when he began courting 7-year-old Wade Robson. Surely makes it more disgusting. But still he was an adult who spent an abnormally long time with an unrelated child and doing God knows what with him in Neverland. But for fans, that's not a cause for alarm, apparently.
And Wade and his family were not citizens of the United States but were from Australia and Jackson was going to great lengths to get them from their homeland to his cozy secluded ranch. He help them with their visas, probably paid airfares and even gave Wade's mother a job as a scout to look for future talent.

But as you say it was Wade's tender age. Just seven years old and Jackson the unrelated grown man was desperate to sleep with him, night after night.

That in itself just proves what a sick and perverted man Jackson was.
FOREVER MICHAEL

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

To the estate dont give that twisted loser.wade anything.he is a very selfish and cruel person.because his own career gone down the pan.he been brainwashed.he is a very greedy twisted pig.whos only after the money.so he has to lie after lie after lie.Jealousy greed and money.
He is such a cruel and wicked person he must be very weak person when someones not here to defend themself.Michael Jackson the real Victim?
Leave him alone.give the man some respect
I only trust Michael.I will only Listen to Michael
He is the only honest man

It should of never been this way..Michael should be here with us now..happy in neverland this ia time for work then this is time for privacy.bringing up his family.

I want you back?I really really do Michael.you should be here with us.miss you way too much
I know your in spirit I Love you MJ

Everything you have had to go through my angel
And now you got more sickos on the lose by the name of wade.and mike you were just so sweet and Innocent.youve been misjudged for no reason through lies greed.

Michael is an angel
His beautiful name will shine in Lights
Just Like Michael Jackson who glows and shines forever

You Michael Jackson are the key to the fans hearts.you will never part.you are always in our hearts
I will be there for you Michael always anf forever
With all my heart I Love you Michael Jackson
I truly Love you babe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Butterballs wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my God, Jermaine (if that really is his name) has just described another man as not just a "pansy" but a "pathetic pansy", which when isn't being used to describe a pretty little plant is a disparaging term for a gay man.
And he throws a hissy fit when anybody uses the name of a traditional British food dish to describe him.
What a hypocrite.
In my understanding it is someone who is weak and easily intimidated...hey someone like you butterfck....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very disturbing to see the H.A.T.E. spilled in the direction of anyone who was victimized by Michael. I'd like to say you should talk to the three people who witnessed Michael molest Wade. But Mariano Quindoy is no longer alive. However, Blanca Francia must feel vindicated. I'm sure Charlie Michaels does, too.
Well then Len..you are supporting a thief and a liar...cause that is what blanca franca is...

“at yet more f'loonspin”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Jermaine 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Well then Len..you are supporting a thief and a liar...cause that is what blanca franca is...
How typical of a f'loon to discredit the witness. Because Wade did not admit Michael's L.O.V.E. was actually abuse, she was portrayed as a liar. In addition, how dare you insult a woman whose son was sexually abused by Michael.

Jermaine, it doesn't matter who saw Michael molest children, which children admit they were molested, or who even so much as admits Michael wasn't what he presented to the public. You would find some way to insult them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••