Groupon complaints pile up

Feb 29, 2012 Full story: Hackinthebox.org

Complaints about Groupon advertising practices are continuing to flood in after being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority and then the Office of Fair Trading.

Full Story
MRS CHE Taylor

Cape Town, South Africa

#1 Mar 9, 2012
I PAID 700.00 IN JANUARY FOR LASER LIPO. WHEN IT CAME TO BOOKING FOR APPOINTMENTS I WAS TOLD I COULD ONLY COME IN MARCH. IN THE MEAN TIME I STARTED A NEW JOB AND WAS UNABLE TO KEEP THE APPOINTMENTS. WHEN I PHONED TO RESHEDUAL I WAS TOLD MY GROUPON EXPIRES AT THE END OF MARCH. THE LASER CLINIC (IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT) DID NOTHING TO HELP SORT MY PROBLEM OUT.
I THINK IT IS A DAMB DISGRACE TO TAKE PEOPLES MONEY AND WHEN THE S... HITS THE FAN WHO, OR HOW DO YOU SORT IT OUT
I AM FERIOUS AND WILL NEVER BUY GROUPON AGAIN AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE NOT TO SUPPORT THIS MONEY MACKING RACKET
FURIUOUS
CHARMAINE TAYLOR
PS IF ANYONE FROM GROUPON SHOULD READ THIS AND FEEL THEY NEED TO SORT THIS OUT YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 0825700585
graham pugh

Penarth, UK

#2 Mar 22, 2012
ordered teeth whitening twice @19 each. have not heard anything except thay have taken 38 out of my occount.would sombody please contact me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Groupon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Half of smartphone owners use mobile shopping apps (Aug '12) Aug '12 Sunny 1
Will Wal-Mart Be the Next Amazon? (Feb '12) Mar '12 lindalucky123 2
Elgin's HotVouch wants to make you a deal (Jan '12) Feb '12 Beth 3
How Facebook Conquered the Social Web in 2011 (Jan '12) Jan '12 Bullies 1
Sleep with your iPhone? (Jul '11) Jul '11 swamp dog in lous... 8
More from around the web