Facebook Messenger for Windows leaks ...

Facebook Messenger for Windows leaks out, download available

There are 1 comment on the Neowin.net story from Dec 29, 2011, titled Facebook Messenger for Windows leaks out, download available. In it, Neowin.net reports that:

Wish they did a custom chrome thingy or just no chrome. Seems great as it's exactly the same like the browser app.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Neowin.net.

Bullies

Mississauga, Canada

#1 Jan 17, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Facebook Messenger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Facebook Messenger Day Rolls Out Globally: This... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Michael 1
News Netflix lets you choose who you recommend movie... (Sep '14) Sep '14 asdasd 3
News Facebook forces separate chat app on mobile users (Jul '14) Jul '14 Overexpost 1
News Tech Five: eBay settles Icahn spat, Facebook me... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Is the Facebook app eating your iPhone's battery? (Jun '13) Jun '13 Eric 1
News Lazaridis: iPhone, Android users will abandon i... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Eric 1
News Free messaging apps can help you stop paying fo... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Eric 1
More from around the web